• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Sasuke, maybe connecting from to the dazzle to the tv(Is it an HD tv?) is causing lag?
*tries it the other way*
*still lag*
=(

Whatever, I got some extra money. I'll just order the cables and try to work it out.
Thanks though.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yep, its the only way. I know since I play on an HDTV but with component cables it makes it alot better.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
....>_>
^____________^

go to pokemon stadium 1.
wait untill the "earth" part of the level with the mountain thing.
go to the middle-right ish side of the level and drop a bomb on the SLANTED metal thing.

BOMBS CAN WAVEDASH!1!!1!!!111

lol.
also, stand on the platform above it, go to the left side of it, turn right,

....wtf?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm too lazy to try stuff now Sasuke. v_v

I also changed your picture Sasuke, it is in the Kirby topic that Asdioh posted.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol do it tomorrow. just do it. please. ^_^

and nice.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Sasuke's Essay on why Toon Link Is Better Then Kirby

MUST READ!!!!!!

[post=5469680]The Essay[/post]

iRjOn

Smash Lord
@irjon: idc. make it if you want. I'm just saying that it will take me until Friday to make a GOOD one. Legitimate work needs to be put in it. Organization of stuff. I can't do that today or tomorrow because of school/driving lessons.
Good point, I am lazy, I just like giving helpful info so...yea you do it Sasuke.
I gots school too but later today and Friday thankfully, I'm pratially free.

I'll help out though. I'll be like Co-thread leader or something...RAWR!...O.o

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I find it funny that you can write a random essay on Kirby and Toon Link yet I have an essay that I've known about for sixish weeks due tomorrow and I have not started it. How do you do that Sasuke?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sasukebowserpikachu, that essay was amazing. You totally convinced me to drop kirby, heck, drop brawl, and main Wind Waker. Which I'm replaying right now as it is, I killed the giant centipede thing yesterday that was bothering Valoo's poor tail :[

TheFast

Smash Lord
Lmao i might enter my 1st tourney this Saturday. After only playing 3 matches in the past 5 months >.< ima get ***** harded than fox when pika chains him >.<

Last Place FTW ^.^

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Hey, I got last place in my first tourney, same conditions as you Fast. Only Hylian was there. >_>

TheFast

Smash Lord
lol iunno whos going to be at this one >.< or even if im going for sure its just a possiablility. Gmoney lives by me and I was invited to go with him and some of his friends, if I can get the money to pay my way.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I find it funny that you can write a random essay on Kirby and Toon Link yet I have an essay that I've known about for sixish weeks due tomorrow and I have not started it. How do you do that Sasuke?
I had an essay due tomorrow when writing that. Lets say I put 5X as much work into this essay. Toon Link comes before school.
Sasukebowserpikachu, that essay was amazing. You totally convinced me to drop kirby, heck, drop brawl, and main Wind Waker. Which I'm replaying right now as it is, I killed the giant centipede thing yesterday that was bothering Valoo's poor tail :[
lol nice. =P Thank you, thank you.
No pikachu in my name though.
My english class is a joke.

Sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!! 48 hours
Santi man...
I failed you. I am being stopped from coming to HOBO 11 because of my parents being stupid last minute for no reason. I'm so sorry man. I really really wanted to go. I'll make it up to you somehow, promise. =/

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I had an essay due tomorrow when writing that. Lets say I put 5X as much work into this essay. Toon Link comes before school.
That's common since Sasuke.

Well it wouldn't be if my school had a video game club like my last one but it doesn't so...

Only the first and last paragraph to go. :bee:

Lobos

Smash Master
So santi is going to hobo 11, zaf is going to a tourney in canada? and I'm going to chu's biweekly lol

Alright guys, lets get top 10!

Am I missing anyone else?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Good point, I am lazy, I just like giving helpful info so...yea you do it Sasuke.
I gots school too but later today and Friday thankfully, I'm pratially free.

I'll help out though. I'll be like Co-thread leader or something...RAWR!...O.o
Meh you make it now I can't really. ~_~
I have other TL stuff I'm working on.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Tallahassee, Florida, if I can that it >.<
Ah what the hell, your able to find tourney's in Florida, what the hell am I doing wrong. Where do I look, where are you looking. >_<

Maybe I should actually try to find tourney's first. >_>

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ah what the hell, your able to find tourney's in Florida, what the hell am I doing wrong. Where do I look, where are you looking. >_<

Maybe I should actually try to find tourney's first. >_>
I didn't know about it either, one of Gmoneys friends said they needed a 5th to go with them but i would have to pay my share, of course and that's the last Ive heard about it >.< I keep trying to get a hold of people

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I didn't know about it either, one of Gmoneys friends said they needed a 5th to go with them but i would have to pay my share, of course and that's the last Ive heard about it >.< I keep trying to get a hold of people
Oh, so I got to know people. >_>

Anyways, in case anyone is out of the loop (I know I was until I saw the topic) Nintendo is having a press conference. Look here. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197028

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Guys should i make somethin like a "Toon Link Online Challenge" thread?
Some of the other charecter boards have them and it seems cool.
Basically its a thread were Toon Link players challenge other ones in dittos ONLY (well, for the most part).
After a few matches, you just give the other guy tips and stuff and tell him about what he did too much/ not enough in his play.
[no online lag johns, these matches don't mean anything at all]

What do you say? Good Idea?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I've said it plenty of times Barge, I don't have enough exp to know what I am talking about. Until I play against people more I'm not going to discuss tactical things.

Hope it goes well.

Last edited:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Guys should i make somethin like a "Toon Link Online Challenge" thread?
Some of the other charecter boards have them and it seems cool.
Basically its a thread were Toon Link players challenge other ones in dittos ONLY (well, for the most part).
After a few matches, you just give the other guy tips and stuff and tell him about what he did too much/ not enough in his play.
[no online lag johns, these matches don't mean anything at all]

What do you say? Good Idea?
...*cough* >_>

Top Bottom