• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
No. I was at this gaming cafe, and no one wanted to. @.@ I don't think they took me seriously. Sigh if only I was a black man, then I'd be a real toon link main. Lmao

:phone:

NH Cody

Smash Champion
You missed a few implications obviously XD.
?

I was trying to money match someone with my tink today, and no one wanted to. Baaah!
Good job. People are already scared of your Toon Link. :)
Ha!
You don't have to be black, you just have to not be white, lol.
This might be a problem...

Note to PJ: I sent you that message concerning ZSS about two weeks ago on AiB...but you never answered...

:glare:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Random bit of info (and pretty useless) but Toon Links boomerang will cancel Toon Link's dair animation (you go through the animation of catching toon links boomerang though lol).
Been there done that. Even better is when you Dair and land on a slope then get it cancelled by the boomerang catch. Do this on the edges of yoshi's and even though you stop sliding at the edge, the momentum still carries over and you go flying off the side.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Been there done that. Even better is when you Dair and land on a slope then get it cancelled by the boomerang catch. Do this on the edges of yoshi's and even though you stop sliding at the edge, the momentum still carries over and you go flying off the side.
Haha sweet. Don't know how useful that would be, but the more you know.

Do you remember that time when you tried to murder that guy but instead timed that guy out using a variety of deadly weapons like bombs and arrows?

Yeah that wasn't very nice....

MJG

Smash Hero

MJG

Smash Hero
Yea I was stopping Aura Sphere with my bombs during the set.

Jash said the same thing about getting him in the air. I don't feel bad about any other lucario out there atm (other than trela).

10 days till apex boys...

Top Bottom