• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
MJG is such a winner.

And with that, I can now gtfo.

*hides in the shadows for 2 days*
HIDES? U gotta go to neokarsh's tourney or else. Even If theres like 10% of me going I still want u to go so that If I DO end up going...I can beat u 20 times for each year. lololol

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
*jumps back in from the shadows*

That's why I'm gonna be gone for two days.

*leaves again*
Oh come on. Are you seriously going to miss a tourney because there will be people saying "PINA" and hitting u real soft 19-20 times? U suck >_>. If I was guaranteed to go I would go :mad:.

I'm gonna be gone from SWF for two days

1 for my bday
1 for the tournament

now im REALLY going to hide inthe shadows

Kaffei

Smash Hero
lol @ toony

Also real talk, should I call you Quest now, or do I still call you toony o_O

Hyro

Smash Lord
From now on you will all refer to me as JALHALLA THE GREAT.

No, not jalhalla the great.

No, not JALHALLA THE GREAT.

JALHALLA THE GREAT.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I almost got pissed but then I realized you weren't talking about me ***** cuz my name aint Jalhalla the great ***** *** *****
Will definitely keep in mind to have your name as that at the next tournament I host and you decide to show up. NO MORE FLAT TIRES! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hyro

Smash Lord
JALHALLA THE GREAT how's life?
Pretty ****ing good actually. Some might even say it's GREAT. HAHAHAHH GET IT??? GET IT? cuz my name? ...its...like the same......ya know...

Will definitely keep in mind to have your name as that at the next tournament I host and you decide to show up. NO MORE FLAT TIRES! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
LOL so not my fault.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Pretty ****ing good actually. Some might even say it's GREAT. HAHAHAHH GET IT??? GET IT? cuz my name? ...its...like the same......ya know...

LOL so not my fault.
uh huh. right. and I guess that nail or rather sharp object just decided to jump out into the road and give you a flat tire?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Except Toon Link is fundamentally a good character and when they don't know the MU well it can be hard.

But Bowser...

To be fair though, we really can't ko him.

MJG

Smash Hero
That's like asking a high tier user, "How'd you lose to *insert TL name here*?"

let's not make fun of people for losing to bad characters, after all, people lose to us all the time (smirk)
Oh?

Except Toon Link is fundamentally a good character and when they don't know the MU well it can be hard.
Hope this answers your question buddy.

Good TLs do fine vs high tiers. The problem with the high tier players is that they usually just play the high tier characters..that and I can only think of like 6 toon link players now...

But yea..EVERYONE plays the MK MU but not all the High Tier players play some of the lower tier players.

KT got bowser-cided for all 3 of his stocks, went kirby and then got 2 stocked incase you were wondering.

tl;dr: everyone has their bad days.
Bowser-cide: toogood

TL da bess

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i got *****. i didnt kno u could DI that move. I've been gettin low tier ***** for the past 2 weeks lol. San at MLG and KingKong at VC8. Both of them are really good though so no johns.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
so yeah talking about ganondorf, a 12 year old using ganon ***** half of our smash community in PR.

ps. S@nt don't give up on TL.... before I do D:

So yeah, I can't use TL anymore. I don't know how to camp anymore, but I do know how to miss techs and mess up my spacing. :glare:

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
so yeah talking about ganondorf, a 12 year old using ganon ***** half of our smash community in PR.

ps. S@nt don't give up on TL.... before I do D:
He didnt beat most of them in tournament though ;). Still that kid has mad good reads lmao. I was really impressed. And Twink u copycat Im the no longer -knows- how- to -camp TL. I should play more gay again with TL or just drop him. Im in a slump...

MJG

Smash Hero
He didnt beat most of them in tournament though ;). Still that kid has mad good reads lmao. I was really impressed. And Twink u copycat Im the no longer -knows- how- to -camp TL. I should play more gay again with TL or just drop him. Im in a slump...
I thought we were twins? D:

So yeah, I can't use TL anymore. I don't know how to camp anymore, but I do know how to miss techs and mess up my spacing. :glare:
Both of you make me sad :(

Find the gayness within

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
@ Twink and S@nt: the only games that I won in this tourney was with MK. I dint even played more than 10 1v1 games yesterday, I was really demotivated. I hate getting killed by Snake at 90%, or by any character at 90%.

ps. still getting 2stocked by S@nt >.<

Sasuke gave me permission to hand out ownership of all of his threads here, so I guess I'll do that.

Saucekay's threads include:

TLGD
Video Thread
TL Networking Thread
TL Inquiry Thread

I'm calling dibs on the video thread, because I already have a decent layout in mind that I'm sure you guys might like. As for the other three, it's up to you guys. I will say this though, I want to see diversity in the thread ownerships. I don't want to give them all to a single person.

Top Bottom