• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Gg's earlier sasuke and water.
Sasuke, I don't know if you were just playing around but you've gotten REALLY spammy. o_o

Anyways, you guys + lag kept messing up my grabs >:[

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Btw, in case anyone is interested I'll be at WCSL this weekend at Cali. If you plan on showing up then hit me up and let me know cuz I'll be there :).
Take me with you!

I don't know how to play against ICs with random characters, so yeah. I just avoided grabs while the other guy was shooting projectiles.

I just finished watching Hancock. It was good. =)
Don't spam this thread a lot tomorrow until I get home plz.

-_-
hancock han **** han-****

wow

TheJerm

Smash Champion
YESSSS!!!!
Just tell me a day you wont be busy and ill go.I will still need permission from my father but I know he can take us..ill just tell him its a "mini tourny" :D
Are you the toon link I beat at the PnT tourny saturday? If so, was just curious.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Barbeque Corn Nuts: My Anti-Drug

Barbecue?

Whatev.

They're freaking good.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Take me with you!

I don't know how to play against ICs with random characters, so yeah. I just avoided grabs while the other guy was shooting projectiles.

I just finished watching Hancock. It was good. =)
Don't spam this thread a lot tomorrow until I get home plz.

-_-

wow
Hancock is good. Will Smith is a good actor, and a funny one too.
Sorry to hear what happened at the tourney Chip. Stupid rules belong to stupid tournies.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Arrrrgg!
This is going to take some time so go do something else for a while. I'll post when I fix it/give up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well basically what happened was that I played t0mmy (who later won the tourney)in winners-semis and first match was FD and finished as a 7 minute match and I won through percent (he was at 214%, I was 140ish or so). After the match, the TO came up to me and said, "sorry, but you guys have to do a 1-stock battle now" and i was like "uhhh no we don't i won by percent >_>". Apparently he invented this ******** rule just because he didn't "like" the conventional one by whoever wins through percent at a last stock, 7 min long match. It was incredibly dumb because after I lost the 1-stock battle I won on my second match (same stage) and lost on his cp; Even though in any other tourney I would've legitly won 2-1. It was really garbage because the TO subtly wrote down the rule on the Tourney page as GSR (Guy's Stupid Rule) without ANY definition of what this new rule is or anything; just 3 undefined letters. I got 4th place overall even though I should've been garunteed at least 2nd or 1st ( my winner's finals matchup was Valdens who is REALLY good but I know wouldn't have been too difficult for me). Because I "lost" to t0mmy. I got 4th still out of EaWa, WeWa, and Oregon. Not to sound cocky or rude, but honestly I would have gotten top 2 at least had this ridiculous rule not been intact and many people would agree with me on this.
That's kinda lame. Don't spend 7 minutes playing a match :p

T0mmy plays ROB, doesn't he? So I guess I see how that could happen >_>

And Valdens is a really good G&W, I ALMOST beat him on AiB ladder. It came down to last stock of match 3, and he won because he randomly Fsmashed at one point, and we all know how good G&W's fsmash is >_>

he said I was tied for the best Kirby he's ever played though :]

the thing is, I owned the guy he said I tied with in Kirby dittos >_> so yeah

-_-

wow
this is so sig-worthy...

Your a funny guy, Asdioh.

:083:
For anyone who doesn't know, sasuke told me to add "kudkips" as tags to my video, and I think he made a typo, but I took him seriously thinking it was some meme, and I didn't remove it

>_>

Oh yeah, I'm really depressed because apparently I'm tone deaf; I'm trying to match the first note of "Dear You" to my clarinet, but nothing sounds right and I dunno wtf to do. T_T

Rutger, which version of Dear You should I learn XD
I'm thinking this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3I1PsPH1M
or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMGKg6E8-8

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
GGs shadow moth. I wonder what happened when u used dsmash and then u feel to ur death with marth with dair lol. Buffering system ftl. Yay I finally pulled off an infinite with the ICs online! :)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
For anyone who doesn't know, sasuke told me to add "kudkips" as tags to my video, and I think he made a typo, but I took him seriously thinking it was some meme, and I didn't remove it

>_>
Sasuke needs to learn how to underline better because I thought he was marking stuff out, I never bothered to look above the red blobs. >_>
Oh yeah, I'm really depressed because apparently I'm tone deaf; I'm trying to match the first note of "Dear You" to my clarinet, but nothing sounds right and I dunno wtf to do. T_T

Rutger, which version of Dear You should I learn XD
I'm thinking this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3I1PsPH1M
or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMGKg6E8-8
._.
I don't know anything about music, I'm probably more tone deaf then your. Have I ever made myself look like I know about music?
I don't know how to play any instrument, I should work on that. >_>
hmm...
Tough, both a pretty dam* good. Maybe the second one for a clarinet? I don't know, a clarinet might not be best for "Dear You" but again, I don't know what all you could do with a clarinet. Good luck. :ohwell:

TheFast

Smash Lord
I can't play S@nt way 2 much imput lag. =/

EDIT: OMG plz be short enough to replay it that was epic!!! Falcon pawnch and Ike forward smash at the same time. Instant Death!

TheFast

Smash Lord
I'm playing random and sucking bably. Yall are getting Falcon Pawnched left n right. But the input lag killed me 3 times in one game.

EDIT: i hate playing S@nt the input lag is ridiculous

Top Bottom