• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 7 date discussion

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hello, I'm Fullmetal and I'm the tournament host of the Tipped Off series. I'm about to book the venue for TO7, and I'm wondering if any other major tournies in the south or nationals are set to occur on labor-day weekend.
Cause that's what I plan to snag.
I'd hate to book this and then have someone then tell me there's a date confliction with another large tournament.

Do any potential attendees or TO's have any feedback for me? This would be greatly appreciated.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You should make it tomorrow so we don't have to wait for it.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
just be a boss and make it labor day weekend. The Tipped Off series are too good to be superseded by any other tournament.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sheik, Joot. Sheik. You're thinking of somebody impossibly black (Alpha) or somebody impossibly...well, glasses-wearing (IHSB).

:p I don't play Samus. Mebbe Doc and DK?

Smooth Criminal

Renth

Smash Hero
September 5th is labor day. So I'm holding the tournament September 3rd+4th.
If you're really planning to host the tournament that far away then I promise I'll start making plans now so there will be no johns.

I really want to spend time with you man, I hope it'll work out.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The date is pretty much set in stone now, renth. =)
I like labor day weekend for my tournament- IMO its the best weekend to have a tournament out of any others in the calendar year.
SO YOU BETTAH BE THURRRRRRRRR

_ToAsT_

Smash Apprentice
So what's the new venue? Last year's venue was pretty beast. It might be hard to top it. Hopefully most of us from Memphis can make it again.

Top Bottom