• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 3 Results thread!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I give you shoutouts from under the covers all day, baby.

Also, I'm an American Citizen now.
I was gonna have my name changed to Captain Douglas J. Falcon, but my mom would have killed me.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Koreans don't need shout outs.....the squinty eyes and greasy skin makes them ugly and unfriendly and it would distract you from your starcraft matches anyway.

just kidding? ^-^

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I'm sad i wasn't here for the last bit :[. It was a experience for me actually going to a melee tournament and looking around at the matches, i learned alot. It's MUCH different than brawl :o. I wish i remember who the guy was who taught me stuff there but i don't :<

SleepyK

you hurt my feelers ambix.
HURT EM

we'll team next time, ambix <3

AntiC, don't talk to cornel with that name XD

where do you live? I'm down to help people melee it up

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
you hurt my feelers ambix.
HURT EM

we'll team next time, ambix <3

AntiC, don't talk to cornel with that name XD

where do you live? I'm down to help people melee it up

Lol, ironically my tag is actually Antix, but i felt like changing it for some reason. I live in GA, Duluth, the place where the tournament was, waba, is the only place i play brawl/melee. SO yeah if anything i would play it there, there's a tournament coming up on sat. So if you wanted ot help it would be good to come then for a couple of friendlies :o. Since melee is always up.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Oh ****. I don't look like Kat Williams Gerbil you ***got. :( <3 But yeah, the 8-ball is strong with us man. But...only when we can read it. >_>

Guess I'll do shoutouts...

Girl off the Grudge...I mean RAM - LOL Always good seeing you dude, and our dual Grudge impersonation was pretty much the icing on the cake man. **** was too good.

SleepyGook - My GOOK. MY GOOK RITE HERE. I TOUCH THIS ***** AT NIGHT ALL DAY, WE HAVE GAY SEX AND ALL OF THAT. Oh, wait. Kids read here. I mean..he's mah fwieend.. >.>

FullMetal - **** CLUBBIN'? My ****** right here is a beast. <3

Soft - Steak and Shake...I saw you over there sleeping. LOL I hate fighting against Jigglypuff. I've got a surprise for you next time. ;)

Nite - You never got your fair kill, nyakka. 1-0 on me baby! ;d

Rice - ur gay lol. <3 I'm going to pick up Ice Climbers so I can annoy you at tournaments. Awww yeah. But seriously, you're a beast *****.

chaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd - My man. That G-dubs is a beast. It's always good hanging out son, oh and Metro Station is playing at the Beach in November. All of you guys have to go.

Tim - BRAWL SUCKS

Alpha - NO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dogy - You are a struck match.

Marty - Lmao @ the walk back from Burger king. Basically too good. I saw you falling asleep at Steak and Shake *****, wake up!

Iori - You're a ****** son. Screw you guys for getting Steak and Shake before us. :(

Eugene - 4 Transcended characters.

NES Boobs - I whipped yo *** in Falcon dittos in that 3-way son. Just ****ed you UP SON. :(

Ambix - ur gay peach playur :(

XIF - BRAWL LAWL COMBO VIDEO ******. I always scrub out in my matches vs you. :( It's sad. ONE DAY...I'LL DO THAT UP THROW UP AIR. One day :(...

Spaceballs - LOL You are too good dude. Tunak tunak all day.

Ragnarock - Lmao, this guy is a beast right here. It was cool hanging.

PB&J - Chips and Kool-aid *****.

ALLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- You're still as cool as ever, son. SUCK ****! XD

Gerbil - ur gay. Stop coaching people I play :(...

I'm probably forgetting people, but I'm tired of typing now.

Nite

Smash Champion
I pretty much Kelli combo'd you in tournament, Yay. D[color=f1f1f1f1]a[/color]mn.

We gotta have a Kelli match next time we meet though. LOL

chaddd

Smash Lord
Was this a for real post? This was a melee tournament >_>

Also: **** you Iori. Laugh at thatmarsf@ggot **** now, but if I had gotten up and punched you in the ****ing face it wouldnt have been so funny.
this is my n!gga

as far as iori goes i'd suggest that you don't **** with him in person again because im not going to stand for it.
You know what? I had a whole post here about a bunch of sh*t. I'm just going to say, no one's scared of you. Stop trying to be tough. I'm done with you morons.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Good-

Falcon ditto's
Never getting 4-stocked
Weegee ditto with hyperdragon
getting to see 5 knees in a row
Amazing teams matches
Finally getting to meet IHSB. Now all i need to see is typh riding his bike real fast and gus on the bus.

Bad-

Being the person that the 5 knees in a row were gotten on.
An insane pool
Ride-cancelled so i couldn't see singles.
Shiek
Registration starting at 12:00.(But me and 2 other people being there until 1:00)
Fountain of dreams.

Had a good time, hope to get some more friendlies in next time.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I can't believe I missed this ****! Congrats to everybody that won money. To everyone else, better luck next time, SUCKERS!

RAM

Smash Lord
Yays You forgot me MAAAAN. I thought we were boys.

I have internetz again I so FN happy.

RAM's SHOUTOUTS

Mike G - It was good seeing you again man. it's good to know that you're still a beast as well.

Wes- glad to see you're back man. I checked out that website you told me about and it's pretty awesome. We'll win teams next GA tourney.

Lawnsaw I mean Iori- You spelled Grudge wrong ROFL, But our team friendlies were top tier. LOL Bowser and Yoshi going undefeated. anywho remind me to scare some ppl at the next tourney.

Chad- I thought you would never run out of things to throw at me when I was scaring you at Mike's house. My face was priceless when I turned into the next room and you already had a pillow in your hand abou t to throw it.

IHSB- Always a pleasure to hang out with you. I'll get you next time.

Ambix - Luigi ditto's next time no doubt.

Hyper- How old are you dammit!>

Chadddd- it was cool hanging with you man hopefully I 'll find a job before I come out there again.

Wes- glad to see you're back man. I checked out that website you told me and it's pretty awesome. We'll win teams next GA tourney.

Xif - Double peach in teams is broken then after we played you and Marty we played Mike G lol good job overall in doubles and singles.

Marty- we never played one on one EVA!!! that need to change.

Cornell - Beast Falcon and overall you're just awesome man.

Nite - No shououtz for youse. <_< well ok. I pictured you naked on the ride home like you asked me too. but I'll bring the Kool Aid like I did at Inn.

Martin- it was good to see you again man. Next time I'll bring the Vodka.

Eugenio - I want a slave hat too.

Dogy - we did'nt play at all this tourney.

DP - You're Mario is pretty good Good job getting first in our pool.

Everlasting - The lights were the icing on the cake

Desu - BOOOO SAMUS!!!

Gerbil - Mariokart MM next tourney.

Alpha- It was good seeing you again manl.

SleepyK- MAN PILE!!!! See I did'nt forget you ^_^

Soft- I know I apologized for my behavior already but once again I'm sorry for the way I acted I never acted like that after a loss before. but besides that I'll share Nite's kool aid with you next tourney.

My Crew Ragnarok and Riceypoo - It was awesome riding there and not getting lost for once. but we made up for that and got lost on the way home. I love you guys and hopefully we'll make it to another tourney real soon.

Last but not least Fullmetal- Thanks for housing us man. everytime I see you, you keep getting better. Awesome tourney and I'll def come to Tipped Off 4 or any GA tourney for that matter.

If I'm forgetting anyone I'm sorry

I LUV YOU GA!!!!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
I wasn't really there talking to too many people but I guess I'll make some shoutouts. The main reason I came to this tournament was to escape some personal drama that's been going on around home, and I'm glad to say that it helped (for the day lol).

IHSB: You made me feel really good when you complimented me, even though I'm out of practice. I'll be sure to keep playing

NES Noob: Your Falcon is absolute beast. I'll beat you in a serious, good match eventually

XIF: Kinda handed me the pwn hammer in pools. We need to play more often

Marty: Sup

Yay!: I'll keep working on it.

Carter: Glad I could help you warm up.

Tong, Elliot and the other guy: Sorry for all the cursing and obnoxious comments on the car ride home. I'm normally not like that, I promise

Fullmetal: Awesome tournament, I'm pretty stoked for TO4.

Not many people that I interacted with in this tournament, so I guess that's all I really have to say. I'll see you all at the next one, probably.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I played Marvel and 3S in SoCal for 6+ Years. I dont give a sideways **** about being nice at the end of the day.
Wtf what did I do to you, It must have been pretty bad for you to hate me so much. geez man :urg: In any case I am done with the whole chaddd beef. I really don't come to the boards to post often anyway <_<. I say if me and chaddd are still friends that is up to hmm but in tourney lol (You get no sympathy from me) Peace I am outz

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yays You forgot me MAAAAN. I thought we were boys.

I have internetz again I so FN happy.

RAM's SHOUTOUTS

Mike G - It was good seeing you again man. it's good to know that you're still a beast as well.

Wes- glad to see you're back man. I checked out that website you told me about and it's pretty awesome. We'll win teams next GA tourney.

Lawnsaw I mean Iori- You spelled Grudge wrong ROFL, But our team friendlies were top tier. LOL Bowser and Yoshi going undefeated. anywho remind me to scare some ppl at the next tourney.

Chad- I thought you would never run out of things to throw at me when I was scaring you at Mike's house. My face was priceless when I turned into the next room and you already had a pillow in your hand abou t to throw it.

IHSB- Always a pleasure to hang out with you. I'll get you next time.

Ambix - Luigi ditto's next time no doubt.

Hyper- How old are you dammit!>

Chadddd- it was cool hanging with you man hopefully I 'll find a job before I come out there again.

Wes- glad to see you're back man. I checked out that website you told me and it's pretty awesome. We'll win teams next GA tourney.

Xif - Double peach in teams is broken then after we played you and Marty we played Mike G lol good job overall in doubles and singles.

Marty- we never played one on one EVA!!! that need to change.

Cornell - Beast Falcon and overall you're just awesome man.

Nite - No shououtz for youse. <_< well ok. I pictured you naked on the ride home like you asked me too. but I'll bring the Kool Aid like I did at Inn.

Martin- it was good to see you again man. Next time I'll bring the Vodka.

Eugenio - I want a slave hat too.

Dogy - we did'nt play at all this tourney.

DP - You're Mario is pretty good Good job getting first in our pool.

Everlasting - The lights were the icing on the cake

Desu - BOOOO SAMUS!!!

Gerbil - Mariokart MM next tourney.

Alpha- It was good seeing you again manl.

SleepyK- MAN PILE!!!! See I did'nt forget you ^_^

Soft- I know I apologized for my behavior already but once again I'm sorry for the way I acted I never acted like that after a loss before. but besides that I'll share Nite's kool aid with you next tourney.

My Crew Ragnarok and Riceypoo - It was awesome riding there and not getting lost for once. but we made up for that and got lost on the way home. I love you guys and hopefully we'll make it to another tourney real soon.

Last but not least Fullmetal- Thanks for housing us man. everytime I see you, you keep getting better. Awesome tourney and I'll def come to Tipped Off 4 or any GA tourney for that matter.

If I'm forgetting anyone I'm sorry

I LUV YOU GA!!!!!
"Girl off the Grudge...I mean RAM - LOL Always good seeing you dude, and our dual Grudge impersonation was pretty much the icing on the cake man. **** was too good."

I DIDN'T FORGET YOU *****! YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON I SHOUTED!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
shout outs: help i slept in the same bed as iori and i think im carrying nites baby

SleepyK

I drove Ali to and from this tournament.

That was it for NC smashers.

Nite

Smash Champion
I missed so many people in my shout-outs. I'm sorry. =/

I'll see all of you at TMGTSBCO2!

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
shout outs: help i slept in the same bed as iori and i think im carrying nites baby
Hey bro, you still have my pac man hoodiee? I need it!!!

Sorry I couldn't make this Mike :[ I forgot all about it until, it was too late to request it off. After I get some things paid off I'll come to some melee tournies and let you win my money.

Top Bottom