• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

Prac352

Smash Lord
Anyone want to team with me? 112 isn't coming. I'm hoping to get someone in the top 10 or someone that is pretty good so we can have a chance of winning.

You got a team mate rice? I know we haven't really played each other, but I need somebody
I'll team with you if you haven't found somebody already.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Carter we should team so that Laijin has to team with Cash Mooney lol I would laugh at that.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Some Italian ***** stole my bike ;_; So I will not be making this. Postpone all MMs until Smash Aid. Go Chad and all other INNsomniacs who end up going. I'm including Reflex in that. And Alpha, rep that immortal ***** plz.

crazygametrader

Smash Rookie
If some one can bring a comp with tournament maker 2.0 on it, that would be a huge help. And again, folding chairs and extra cubes w/melee. And always bring your own controller.

CGT

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You're not a crap Fox lol, you just have to get the mindgames, and that comes with experience. Your going to get friendlies with me, and I'll show you some more stuff. Also look for Carter and if Cornel comes, him too. All three of us play different styles, you would learn a lot from us pretty fast. :)

Somasu

Smash Ace
You're not a crap Fox lol, you just have to get the mindgames, and that comes with experience. Your going to get friendlies with me, and I'll show you some more stuff. Also look for Carter and if Cornel comes, him too. All three of us play different styles, you would learn a lot from us pretty fast. :)
By habit, I give myself less credit than I probably deserve xP

And you haven't seen my Fox. Have you? o-O

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
We are down here at NFL.

I'll bring a cube also if you guys still need a computer with tourney programs on it I am bringing my laptop with all of that. Soooo if you guys do use my lap top.... some one going to pay my entry fee for me?? =] lol

crazygametrader

Smash Rookie
We just reconfigured the tournament room for tomorrows tournament, it's better than ever with a lot more space for viewing and seating. I do suggest bringing folding chairs, and if someone could bring a laptop with Tournament maker 2.0 I'd appreciate it as posted prior. Menthol, if you see this before tomorrow, call me at 770-714-4789 when you can.

CGT

Jx31

Smash Ace
-_-

Well, looks like I'm not going, my parents cut the cord on this plan......yet again :urg:. All mm will be carried over to Smash aid....if I can even get there.(reallllllly starting to hate cars)

Hopefully I can get some practice in Columbus if I happen to be up there on a friday.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Well, looks like I'm not going, my parents cut the cord on this plan......yet again :urg:. All mm will be carried over to Smash aid....if I can even get there.(reallllllly starting cars)

Hopefully I can get some practice in Columbus if I happen to be up there on a friday.
NOES *CRIES*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nite, you better go to this!!! I really wanna play you and stuffez.

I'm going to bring a cube and smash and that jazz. No folding chair though. >_>

What's the earliest people are going to this so I can get a whole buncha friendlies in?

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Yea whats the earliest time??????

i might be bringing sum friends.....

so do i need to bring my cube???( and no folding chairs??)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm sure they'd rather have too many cubes than not enough cubes, so yes bring your cube lol.

I don't have any folding chairs, my bro has one but I already asked and he said "uh... no." -_-

Jx31 - I'm sorry to hear you say you can't make it man... *sigh* oh well, play you some other time.

X2X - Where ARE you?!?!?! I left Keith's place already myself, but SC is over there, and Luis and Jake will be there later, Jared got a hold of me and I told him to go, we were all waiting on you and Nice1. We're going to meet at IHOP at 8:00 in the morning, but I'm going to Keith's at 7:30 to drop my car off. Then after breakfast we leave around 9:00 and set off to the tournament. :) Give me a call or get a hold of me on AIM.

Soma - I'm pretty sure I've seen the Fox unless I am mistaken, don't put yourself down like that, or you might start sounding like me lol.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Yo what is the earliest time PPl will be there????

Cuz i wanna get sum friendlies and practice up a lil b4 everything starts...

EDIT:I will be handing out free Trident gum at the door...y u ask?? just to spread the goodness its the best gum in the world

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Menthol tried, and Keith is housing SC, my mom phails, Alpha's parents fail, Mike's parents fail, Tsunami fails, Reflex fails, etc etc. We tried though.. seriously. Sorry to see you ain't comin.

Ares726

Smash Ace
This is gonna be an awesome tournament!!! The mini-crew battle should be pretty sweet too. CDE is bringing exactly five of us so it's all good.

Menthol- If you're gonna claim to be "GA's Sheik Slayer" I might have to put you to the test again. I believe we're 3-1 in tourney sets. I won Devotion (pools), Snowday, and G4S3 (pools). You won T.O. You might've won something else too, but I can't remember. Ah well. I don't want to put money on it, because that is a precious commodity I don't have. I wouldn't mind playing some competitive friendlies with you though. We might be able to do a lunch match or something. If we take a break for lunch the winner can pick where we go eat. That's as much as I'm willing to risk though.

SPAWN- I'm pretty stoked about teaming with you. Double Sheik is gonna be total ownage. Did you say earlier that you second Doc? I've been working on my Doc a lot recently, and I think we should play at least one match as double Docs. Maybe not, but it'd be cool. Anyway, see ya tomorrow.

IHSB- I seem to remember you saying you were coming, but I think this is the thread in which your bike got stolen. I'll play you at Smash Aid for sure if you don't turn up here.

Gerbil- I've got your back 100% against Desu (which apparently is pronounced with a silent "u").

In other news- I reckon I'll see y'all tomorra'. <3 Chaddd

With my 600th post I want to say one more thing:
bowser is no good

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I managed to convince my grandma to let me house the FL kids for one night.
VICTORY!

@Ares- You're on, man. And the title of "GA's sheik slayer" is not self-invoked. The guys at GPC started calling me that... and it kinda stuck, and I like it. =P
The Marth vs. Sheik matchup is typically favored towards sheik, so I pride myself on being able to beat sheiks with Marth. Yours, and 112's sheik, are the two I have an inconsistent track record against. I've slaughtered every other sheik I've played in GA.
So yeah, I'm down for a lunch match/competetive friendly/whatever.
LETS ROCK!

I'll be at the venue at 11am, tourney starts at 12pm SHARP.

Hope to see you all there! ^_^

Daysoo

Smash Ace
-snip-
Gerbil- I've got your back 100% against Desu (which apparently is pronounced with a silent "u").
Not always. :p
Des is more of a nickname for my nickname.
It's supposed to be pronounced "Day-sue" or "Deh-sue".
The former when imitating the Rozen Maiden pronunciation, and the latter when saying it as my Smash handle. ;D

Also: I'm bringing my laptop to handle brackets. Finished setting up TIO earlier.
For now, I'm off to sleep. Gotta be well rested for when I CRUSH Gerbil. :p
See you all there! :D

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
OMG!!!!!! TIPPED OFF 2!!!!!

Im gonna be there at 11:30 ish....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!O!O!O!!!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Not always. :p
Des is more of a nickname for my nickname.
It's supposed to be pronounced "Day-sue" or "Deh-sue".
The former when imitating the Rozen Maiden pronunciation, and the latter when saying it as my Smash handle. ;D

Also: I'm bringing my laptop to handle brackets. Finished setting up TIO earlier.
For now, I'm off to sleep. Gotta be well rested for when I CRUSH Gerbil. :p
See you all there! :D
I told him it was Desu, with silent "u" because today in Japan it's more common to pronounce the verbs without their "su" sound at the end, and to just leave it with the soft "s". ^.^ So we shall call you "Deh-sue" but forgive me if I still call you "des" due to my Japanese language background :( (It's only a teeny bit, vocab little over 1,000 words including sentence and grammar structures)

Anyways, see everyone later today!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The letter u is semi silent in Japanese anyway.

So "Suki" for example can be heard as either sue-key or ski.

Top Bottom