• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

Laijin

Smash Hero
This is eerily reminiscent of laijin. Wasn't laijin "personally inviting Mike G. to team with him?"
Okay. I get your point. But at least I had actually had some previous conversation about it with Mike G before making that statement.
But that does'nt have anything to do with this tournament. So if you could please stop comparing the two of us together...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
He's only joking Laijin. Here's what you gotta know about Prac/Keith.

1. He's an *******.
2. He's an ******* when he doesn't try to be an *******.
3. Despite being an *******, he actually truely cares about everyone.
4. Even though his assholish attitude comes off as offensive, he is in actuality, only joking.
5. We must see past the ******* to know the true Prac.
6. He likes little dogs and loves to cuddle them! ^.^
7. 6 was an example of seeing past the *******.

Anything else? :p

j/k Keith haha.

Prac352

Smash Lord
He's only joking Laijin. Here's what you gotta know about Prac/Keith.

1. He's an *******.
2. He's an ******* when he doesn't try to be an *******.
3. Despite being an *******, he actually truely cares about everyone.
4. Even though his assholish attitude comes off as offensive, he is in actuality, only joking.
5. We must see past the ******* to know the true Prac.
6. He likes little dogs and loves to cuddle them! ^.^
7. 6 was an example of seeing past the *******.

Anything else? :p

j/k Keith haha.
XD quoted for dayum skippy

'cept that little dog thing is somewhat misleading. ::insert obligatory inter-species erotica:: Now that we've gotten that out of the way, that rough cuddling is more appropriately called tenderizing, because there's a place for all of God's creatures; right next to the mashed potatoes

Laijin, I swear by the gods of smash that I am not trying to be an *******. It's all in good fun. Since I can see that it does bother you to some extent, I will make no further comparisons (or any comment for that matter) on you or those who may or may not be comparable to you.

I truly am sorry if I have offended you.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I might be coming to this. :o

I'm going to need a teammate if I do since I'll be the only one repping CT most likely. Anyone want to team with a gay arse Sheik?

Cool, I'll get to go to this and Pound, hopefully. :p

Ares726

Smash Ace
I don't think I have a partner as of now. We could do a double Sheik team if you want.

If I already have a partner, speak up please.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ares, I'll let you know in a bit if I'm coming or not. I'll def. team with you too. I like your Sheik. ;) I have some new vids you can watch too. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=asurawind (my friend uploaded them cuz youtube's being gay to me) Match one I played mad gay, which I think you'll like. Lemme know what you think via this thread/aim/pm. My aim is Heihachi90.

The reason I might be coming to this is my family is going down to visit family in *******, GA. That's about an hour away from this tourny. I'll let you guys know with what's up later. I haven't even asked them yet. Hopefully they'll say yes.

Nite should come to this ****. Be ****ing amazing.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Ares, I'll let you know in a bit if I'm coming or not. I'll def. team with you too. I like your Sheik. ;) I have some new vids you can watch too. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=asurawind (my friend uploaded them cuz youtube's being gay to me) Match one I played mad gay, which I think you'll like. Lemme know what you think via this thread/aim/pm. My aim is Heihachi90.

Nite should come to this ****. Be ****ing amazing.
Nice stuff man. That'd be awesome if you came and we teamed. Looking forward to it. Your family's pretty cool for letting you come to a tourney during family vacation. It would be awesome if Nite came.

Nite- Please come. And bring the rest of the INNsomniacs too.

Ares726

Smash Ace
is there anyone from FL going to this?
You're coming right? I'm pretty sure everybody Orlando and up is coming.

I don't actually know to be honest. But if you don't decide to come to this, come to Wes' tournament at least (Titlependingtion).

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Jeezus CHRIST this is getting big~
What's real funny is im almost sure that all extra matches will be gimped by the shop owner, unless we bring alot of tvs.

Anybody who went to the CGTs should know what I'm talkin about.

He actually "kept the store open" longer for us, and then shoo'd us away when we were finished. So there was no time for anything extra.

You guys outta see if you can talk to him and get some more time, if possible.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm almost positive I'm going to this. My mom said it was okay. She just has to see if my aunt has any plans... which she probably won't. My cousins might come down with me just to watch/ chill.

Ares, we are good to team then. I'll give you the money at the tournament for doubles.

What time will this tournament end... anyone know? Also, what time does the shop open up so I can get some friendlies in early? Lastly, when does the store close?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
http://www.myspace.com/crazygametrader

Thats his website.

Store SHOULD be open at 11am, I'll double check with the owner.
Its on a saturday, so there shouldn't be problems about getting done on time.

@ Dogi- You're bringing VCRs, right?

@Everyone else- Bringing TVs and cubes can't hurt.

@Rice- COME TO MY TOURNAMENT! BRING QDVS!!!!

crazygametrader

Smash Rookie
What's real funny is im almost sure that all extra matches will be gimped by the shop owner, unless we bring alot of tvs.

Anybody who went to the CGTs should know what I'm talkin about.

He actually "kept the store open" longer for us, and then shoo'd us away when we were finished. So there was no time for anything extra.

You guys outta see if you can talk to him and get some more time, if possible.
Hey dogy, we moved the tourney to Saturday for that reason............extra time. We don't close until 8:00 on Saturdays. We made a huge commitment to SSBM and will host a tourney every 4th Saturday of the month from now on. No more Sundays with a 6:00 close.

CGT

Prac352

Smash Lord
RAWR Random boredom ftl.

I want to mm Evil E. at this tourney. I'll let him set the stakes.

*Pokes fun at anybody willing to war*

Top Bottom