• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

PB&J

Smash Hero
-_- . . . sellout
i still play icy's and they will always be my maine but p.c. told me if i pick up more charecters i will get better and im just listening to a beast in the flesh....im practicing with peach again too

laijin- i don't mm anybody sorry..and i 'll never will as long as i live....i see mm's as gambling and i don't gamble...but i will play u in a friendly if u want

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I TOTALLY CALL BULL**** ON PB'S POST!!!!

:D I could've sworn you were comin after me for money? Or did I mis-read that? I know you mentioned something about being able to take on all spacies... but I can't remember if you said $ or not.

Laijin, I'll take your Sheik on no probs. I play Ares afterall, so I'm confident. 5$? Next time we see each other? Fox on Sheik, according to M2K it's an even match-up, in fact I say it's an even match up too considering Alpha's Sheik usually beats me. So no johns backing on this one, how bout it? If you don't want to, then just say so, but please don't say you don't want to just because you might not have money. You SHOULD have money as I'm expecting you to beat Evil E. >.>

Prac352

Smash Lord
i still play icy's and they will always be my maine but p.c. told me if i pick up more charecters i will get better and im just listening to a beast in the flesh....im practicing with peach again too

laijin- i don't mm anybody sorry..and i 'll never will as long as i live....i see mm's as gambling and i don't gamble...but i will play u in a friendly if u want
I agree with that whole post. I was merely referencing a cde joke in which everybody's secret main is sheik. All you have to do is hold forward and tap A. Jump every once in a while if you're so inclined XD

I don't have a problem with sheik. I can't wait to play you again though. It's been a while.

PB&J

Smash Hero

:D I could've sworn you were comin after me for money? Or did I mis-read that? I know you mentioned something about being able to take on all spacies...

Laijin, I'll take your Sheik on no probs. I play Ares afterall, so I'm confident. 5$? Next time we see each other? Fox on Sheik, according to M2K it's an even match-up, in fact I say it's an even match up too considering Alpha's Sheik usually beats me. So no johns backing on this one, how bout it?
first of all gerbil..my words were that i will challenge any fox in ga when i get back from ny..i didn't say mm....get it...so anybody who thinks that they want to mm me i t will never happen...y does money need to been in everything to make it good..i play to win..not for money..i have money i don't need more..money isn't everything

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
menthol-i hate marth..i been playing some really good marth's and they are annoying so im picking up sheik...yea i said it...shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkk
Maybe you should improve your game vs marth before running to Sheik for help.
Shiek is SO easy to play. I have never practiced Shiek seriously for as long as I have been playing smash, and everytime I play her i'm pretty good with her :o.

Knowing this, I challenge you to a Shiek ditto MM. The amount is up to you, but im suggesting no less that at least $5.

Keep in mind. I NEVER play Shiek.
:)
EVERYONE has a good sheik.

:D I could've sworn you were comin after me for money? Or did I mis-read that? I know you mentioned something about being able to take on all spacies... but I can't remember if you said $ or not.

Laijin, I'll take your Sheik on no probs. I play Ares afterall, so I'm confident. 5$? Next time we see each other? Fox on Sheik, according to M2K it's an even match-up, in fact I say it's an even match up too considering Alpha's Sheik usually beats me. So no johns backing on this one, how bout it? If you don't want to, then just say so, but please don't say you don't want to just because you might not have money. You SHOULD have money as I'm expecting you to beat Evil E. >.>
PB&J said he would take on all spacies not MM them.

Laijin

Smash Hero

Eh? I don't like that match up personally. I usually only use Shiek during Shiek dittos. For Fox I just use my Young Link.
Now, if you want a $5 MM against my Young Link then sure :o
Best 3/5. Tournament rules.
If its happening at TO2, it will be recorded :o(As well as all my other MMs)

Prac352

Smash Lord
Shiek is SO easy to play. I have never practiced Shiek seriously for as long as I have been playing smash, and everytime I play her i'm pretty good with her :o.

Knowing this, I challenge you to a Shiek ditto MM. The amount is up to you, but im suggesting no less that at least $5.

I'll see your **** talking and raise you ten bucks. Menthol and I think we can take you and Evil E. in a teams match. Our secondaries versus your mains. 2/3. $10 a player.

Go big or go home. It's on you now.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Definitely. Lets put the money where the mouth is.
Talking smack never solves anything, but an empty wallet sure does stand out in the memory, eh?
Bring it on.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Huh? Our MM is already $10. We can raise it to $20 if you want.
I'm glad you actually read that post -_-

I realize we have a mm already. If you want to up that, then cool. But are you backing out of the team match?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
First. I was only fooling around with PB. I just couldn't remember if he wanted to do it for money or not. So I wasn't putting any hate on him, because we've always gotten along as far as I can remember.

Second. Laijin. I asked for your Sheik, not YL. You were talking about your Sheik, so I challenged it. I'm not Johning or anything about not MMing your YL, but again, you said Sheik.

Third. What's this about a teams MM Menthol/Prac secondaries vs Laijin/Evil E primaries? Record please?

Fourth. Alpha. STFU. ^.^

Fifth. I think my only MM is against Desu to be serious, so I'll leave it at that since I'm a broke mofo.

Sixth. Chaddd and Wes obviously drink Rawberry Powerthirst.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Gerbil: I don't main Shiek enough to have confidence to have enough confidence to actually use her in a MM, or even in any tournament for that matter.

Prac: No. I will not team up with Evil E for a MM because I have never played against him or with him to know his playstyle and such. Why the hell would you even suggest that if we're having a $20 MM together already? Obviously one of us thinks they can clearly beat the other, so obviously neither of us are confident in the other to be a good teammate. So no...it won't work out.
And sure, our original MM is now $20. Same rules as before.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
First. I was only fooling around with PB. I just couldn't remember if he wanted to do it for money or not. So I wasn't putting any hate on him, because we've always gotten along as far as I can remember.

Second. Laijin. I asked for your Sheik, not YL. You were talking about your Sheik, so I challenged it. I'm not Johning or anything about not MMing your YL, but again, you said Sheik.

Third. What's this about a teams MM Menthol/Prac secondaries vs Laijin/Evil E primaries? Record please?

Fourth. Alpha. STFU. ^.^

Fifth. I think my only MM is against Desu to be serious, so I'll leave it at that since I'm a broke mofo.

Sixth. Chaddd and Wes obviously drink Rawberry Powerthirst.
FOUR HUNDRED BABIES!!!

Kenyans. Bottom line.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
And Mother Nature will be like "sloooowwww down" and you'll be like "**** YOU!' and kick her with your ENERGY LEGS!!!

Glad someone else has seen it XD

On topic: OK that's cool Laijin.

Desu: We are seriously some broke ***** lol.

Prac352

Smash Lord

Gerbil: I don't main Shiek enough to have confidence to have enough confidence to actually use her in a MM, or even in any tournament for that matter.

Prac: No. I will not team up with Evil E for a MM because I have never played against him or with him to know his playstyle and such. Why the hell would you even suggest that if we're having a $20 MM together already? Obviously one of us thinks they can clearly beat the other, so obviously neither of us are confident in the other to be a good teammate. So no...it won't work out.
And sure, our original MM is now $20. Same rules as before.
You just said you wanted to mm PB's sheik with yours.
Self-contradiction ftl

Secondaries against mains, wow, you have no faith in either of you, do you?

However, I do commend your balls for stepping up our mm.

I don't have anything against you personally, I really don't appreciate you talking trash and mm-ing some people and then johning out of other mms and tournies.

EDIT: Admittedly, the team match is a little impractical, but what does our singles match have to do with the teams?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
EVERYONE has a good sheik.
--insert obligitory Dogy in FL joke here--

Ya know, i want to say GPC outta rematch CDE, so i can come up with some retardedly bad commentary for the crew battle, but I imagine that the shop wont stay open long enough for us to do anything kool like that. :(

Laijin

Smash Hero
You just said you wanted to mm PB's sheik with yours.
Self-contradiction ftl

Secondaries against mains, wow, you have no faith in either of you, do you?

However, I do commend your balls for stepping up our mm.

I don't have anything against you personally, I really don't appreciate you talking trash and mm-ing some people and then johning out of other mms and tournies.
You miss understand me.
I challenged PB's Shiek to mine because its a Shiek ditto. Now if Gerbil was to use his Shiek, i'd gladly ditto him for a MM. But I dislike the Shiek-Fox match up. :o

I am completely confident in myself to be a good team partner. But I have no confidence in Evil E, as I have never partnered with him before. Im not saying he sucks, its just that I don't know how he plays at all. Does'nt matter if its with your secondaries or whatever. If you want to have a team MM, then choose another partner for me that would be willing to do it and that I would agree to.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
--insert obligitory Dogy in FL joke here--

Ya know, i want to say GPC outta rematch CDE, so i can come up with some retardedly bad commentary for the crew battle, but I imagine that the shop wont stay open long enough for us to do anything kool like that. :(
Its on the books for...whenever enough GPC and CDE people show up.
I'm guessing at Wes' next tournament.

Prac352

Smash Lord
You miss understand me.
I challenged PB's Shiek to mine because its a Shiek ditto. Now if Gerbil was to use his Shiek, i'd gladly ditto him for a MM. But I dislike the Shiek-Fox match up. :o

I am completely confident in myself to be a good team partner. But I have no confidence in Evil E, as I have never partnered with him before. Im not saying he sucks, its just that I don't know how he plays at all. Does'nt matter if its with your secondaries or whatever. If you want to have a team MM, then choose another partner for me that would be willing to do it and that I would agree to.
No, I understood that you tried to mm a person who has recently tried to pick up sheik in a ditto where you would play a character that you have admittedly played around with at least a little bit.

And the reason I chose you and E is because the both of you talk pretty big.

I've also never teamed with menthol before and I've never seen his secondary in action. He probably hasn't seen mine either. It's a pretty even double blind we'd be walking into. But if you're uncomfortable with it, I understand.

Laijin

Smash Hero
No, I understood that you tried to mm a person who has recently tried to pick up sheik in a ditto where you would play a character that you have admittedly played around with at least a little bit.

And the reason I chose you and E is because the both of you talk pretty big.

I've also never teamed with menthol before and I've never seen his secondary in action. He probably hasn't seen mine either. It's a pretty even double blind we'd be walking into. But if you're uncomfortable with it, I understand.
Sorry for all the trash talk :(
But since I have a bunch of MMs already going on at this tourney, I might as well do more. As long as im comfortable with the match up of course(and im not comfortable at all with the Shiek-Fox match up x__x)

But even though I have never seen Evil E play, I still don't trust him much as a teammate to do a MM with him as my partner. I'd rather have someone im comfortable with.
Maybe my current team tournament partner would be interested too, but I have to talk to him about it.

PB&J

Smash Hero
x2x-i have alot of practice against marth..up here im playing cactuar and a whole bunch of other marth's that i forgot there name and most of them are better than 112 and menthol...no offense menthol ur still the beast who gave me most marth training...but sheik will be good against marth,samus,and ganon, my hardest match ups with icy's...

dogy- we do need gpc vs. cde 2 because we all improved and i want to show off my new skills...nana is a beast...what was i thinking i should of done the evan combo

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Laijin - Quit repeating yourself lol, we get the point. No MM Sheik on Fox, and no teams MM for you. Point made.

PB&J - How many ICs players have you come across yet? Perhaps if you got a hold of one of them, they could offer you far more advice than just getting your *** beat every other round lol.

"If you give your babies Shocolate powerthirst they'll be good at SPORTS! And run as fast as KENYANS!!"

Ares726

Smash Ace
Man, this thread is getting a little heated.

PB&J- I wish I was playing those people... And yea, everybody mains Sheik, whether they know it or not. Come back soon so we can see this beastly Nana of yours.

Laijin- If I recall, Sheik dittos aren't quite your thing. At FP I 2 stocked you in ours during pools. </trash talk> You really do seem to have a lot of MM going on at this tournament though. There's going to be a lot of new videos in the YL section after this.

TRC- Stop putting orange soda in our mouths!

Somasu

Smash Ace
=P Well this thread heated up in the past two days I've been gone.

Umm..

PB&J - I'm still jealous of you playing the likes of PC Chris and Samus Wes.. We'll get some matches when you return to GA. Hopefully, your IC's don't beast me too hard.

Evil E. - You'll MM anyone, eh? Hmm, well, if I have the cash, I'll do a $5 Fox Ditto MM with you. If I don't have the cash.. well.. then I still wanna at least play a Fox Ditto or two, maybe =P

PB&J

Smash Hero
gerbil,gerbil,gerbil,-lol....im actually doing pretty good up here...i have met some icy players but im better than them...i beat some very good people and most of those people use fox, the struggle i was having was marth, i got alot of smaus training and almost beat wes everytime but p.c. told me to pick sheik against samus,ganon,and marth,..im still training against fox since everybody in the world uses him in new york, falco i can beat...me and foward were playing friendlies for a good hour and i beat his falco everytime ecxept the first match...i was excited but dire told me to keep practicing for i can keep my beast mode up....

i learned alot up here but i need alot more practice to beat alot of people..so i still think i suck..i always say i suck to motivate my self to get better so i suck..nana is the pro,

soma-i hope your practicing because most of the fox players up here are only 13-16 years old beating top people..so i hope you improved...

gpc-they will respect us like the godfather soon

chaddd-give me your infinte

ares-they taught me alot...and p.c.'s sheik is a beast you should of seen him play wes in the finals since wes is a space animal killer...nana taught me everything i know

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm impressed that you took Forward's Falco, I got to get an hour of friendlies with him at INNV and his Falco was wrecking the hell out of me. Awesome job.

112 - You know you want to get involved in all the heat >.< j/k lol

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I would say you guys are awful but after hanging with the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 crew so long this is nothing. Im waiting on a $6600 money match and someone betting sleeping with the other persons gf.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I would say you guys are awful but after hanging with the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 crew so long this is nothing. Im waiting on a $6600 money match and someone betting sleeping with the other persons gf.
I'll $6600 money match anyone in a best 3 out of 5 battle in Tetris Attack/Pokèmon Puzzle League.

Top Bottom