• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tin Man's Boot Camp/Smash fest @ York U | Currently working on a campus club

Gichan

Smash Champion
I think I heard it has to be like 10-20 people who are up for forming the club AND attend York.

Meaning:

Jack
Joe
Carter
Logan
Ambrose
Dayzin

Only 4-14 more to go lool.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
the anime club sucks lol i felt so awkward talking to those guys we need our own club

im sure we can find more people, everyone loves smash...just how do you go about starting a club?

fUddO

Smash Ace
I could probably get a few friends to sign on too. Actually, everyone at York could do that, and we would meet the minimum easily.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Perfect.

Idc how you guys do it, I just want somewhere to play Brawl and Melee.

And Project:M, once that demo gets released.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I could probably get a few friends to sign on too. Actually, everyone at York could do that, and we would meet the minimum easily.
If you can gather all of these people up and make a legit club, that would be sick. If u need any of their contact info, I can help you with that.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I don't have too many York friends who would be interested, lol. I suppose if we do make it legit, we could advertise, but I don't think I'm up to running a large club.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah we should really have people show up for Brawl.

I'ma probably be showing up there for Melee anyways.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Founders college, same as before. And honestly don't ask me how to get there, every single time I go on that campus I manage to get lost.

Leafshadow, if you're coming you know you have to bring Peachy as well.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Anybody reaching today? I'm not particularly feeling up to it, but if anyone else is going I will.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well it's not like it's a set thing, like with A&C.

We could probably just show up there whenever.

Though it'd probably be best if someone who actually goes there shows too, just in the off chance someone takes issue.

I'm only working Wednesday and Sunday this week, otherwise I'm free.

BballAbyss

Smash Rookie
Wow, I used to go to these like 2 years ago. I was that Game and Watch player, Dark.

I really want to start playing again, been busy with school and other games. If anyone is reaching today and would like to kick my *** in Smash, let me know lol. I want to learn the game again.

Edit: And now I realized I bumped a 3 month old thread. Whoooops.

Top Bottom