• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
For my art class, I decided to challenge myself and draw Final Fantasy characters, including Terra, Cloud, Squall, Lightning, and... the Warrior of Light.

RIP me.

Nah

Smash Champion
this is pretty

also holy crap I've hit the 100 hour mark in Xenoblade Chronicles X

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
this is pretty

also holy crap I've hit the 100 hour mark in Xenoblade Chronicles X
Sylvalum is a freaking work of art. Seriously, it might be my favorite ice area in any game now...and it doesn't have any actual ice!

Nah

Smash Champion
Sylvalum is a freaking work of art. Seriously, it might be my favorite ice area in any game now...and it doesn't have any actual ice!
How can it be an ice area if there's no ice tho?

But really, I've been wondering what exactly Sylvalum is supposed to be ever since my first trip there. The other 4 areas are pretty obvious: Primordia's a temperate plains region, Noctilum a forest, Oblivia a desert, and Cauldros a volcanic area. But Sylvalum? I have no freaking idea.

I do agree though, it's a beautiful place

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

But really, I've been wondering what exactly Sylvalum is supposed to be ever since my first trip there. The other 4 areas are pretty obvious: Primordia's a temperate plains region, Noctilum a forest, Oblivia a desert, and Cauldros a volcanic area. But Sylvalum? I have no freaking idea.

Haven't played the game personally, but from screenshots on the internet, it looks similar to a Tundra.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

It seems like Sylvalum is meant to feel like an ice area in design: lot of white and pale blues and greens, powdery snow-like stuff everywhere, crystalline mountains, et cetera. Yet there isn't any actual snow or ice, which just ties into how strange and alien the place is.

And then the sun sets, the trees light up, and that incredible night theme kicks in.

If I were to give the Sylvalum continent Pokémon types, it'd be Ice/Fairy.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What we do is print out pictures of the characters a draw them on another piece of paper without tracing.

I never noticed how much detail the WoL had until today...
Wol is one sexy piece of ass...for a paper I mean(Inb4 Paper Peach gets naughty with it)

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
WE INTERRUPT WHATEVER DISCUSSIONS IS HAPPENING HERE FOR THIS FATES COMMERCIAL.

That is all.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
The entire game is a piece of art in that regard. Even hostile Cauldros and desolate Oblivia are amazing.

Heh. Never thought I'd use "art" and "game" in the same sentence in this context.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I just found this amazing fanart of Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector as Fates units done by the incredible Polarity Plus!

2e6a7bbeae6fb7e394de03f5edf32e96.jpg

This just got moved directly to the top of my "Next Avatar" list!

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm thinking of writing a short story about an Angel of Death that's depressed because everybody hates them just for doing their job.

Not a very original idea, but I think I can make it fun nevertheless. ;3

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Deadpool Movie is getting closer and closer everyday now

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*me right now*

No you won't! I called dibs, and as we all know, calling dibs is an international law in every country across the world!
Detective Pikachu is hilarious. I think it's the lack of teeth and Pikachu trying to be all serious than makes him look like a grumpy grandpa.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Detective Pikachu is hilarious. I think it's the lack of teeth and Pikachu trying to be all serious than makes him look like a grumpy grandpa.
Probably will sound like a grumpy grandpa too. Unless they make him Sherlock Holmes-esque. Then that'll just be strangely fitting.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All I can see...is a New Yorkah.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@Raziek

I heard you got a new dog! Congrats!

Apparently it's a mastiff breed, so due to it's big size, you're going to experience a lot of broken toys. Having to throw all your money away on things that won't be usable after a week isn't fun, so I decided to check out some stronger dog toys for you! Here's the ones that'd probably do best with your dog:

http://www.kongcompany.com/products/for-dogs/rubber-toys/classic-rubber-toys/classic/ - This is the classic KONG. While it's simple, it's really great! You can fill it with dog treats and/or other foods (ie: peanut butter) to keep your dog active for a while. Mastiffs have a lot of energy, so this'll help you get rid of some of it without exhausting yourself.

http://www.kongcompany.com/products/for-dogs/rubber-toys/interactive-rubber-toys/ball-with-rope/ - This toy's rope is really durable. Mastiffs really love testing their strengths in Tug o' War, so it's good to have a durable toy to last you some time, as it's a generally rough game with them. It has a ball attached to the middle, so it can double with playing fetch!

http://www.kongcompany.com/products/for-dogs/rubber-toys/interactive-rubber-toys/tug/ - Along with the classic rope, this will be handy when your dog gets a bit older. This toy has incredibly comfortable grips and a place for both you and your dog, so you won't have to worry about running out of space as they move up the rope. It's really stretchy, too!

http://www.kongcompany.com/products/for-dogs/rubber-toys/interactive-rubber-toys/aqua/ - While Mastiffs aren't the greatest swimmers, if you start at an early age your dog should be able to swim around for a while. If you're going to go with that, having good water toys will improve your time in the pool. This toy is light enough that it'll float in the water, yet it's durable enough that it won't break. It comes with a rope, too, so you really work your dogs' muscles by having them chase you!

http://www.kongcompany.com/products/for-dogs/rubber-toys/interactive-rubber-toys/flyer/ - Once you're out and about in open fields, throwing a ball around might not be the most interactive game for you and your dog, and it might get lost fast! Playing Frisbee with your dog is a great way to strengthen it's ability to jump and catch. Having more control over the speed and distance compared to a ball allows you to have an easier time training them to catch, too. I'd really recommend this toy!

That's all I got for now. If you'd like to look at any other toys, I recommend you check out KONG's main page. They're a really good company when looking for durable toys!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Also, if the whole Danny-chu thing doesn't work out, there's always this option!

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
That's all I got for now. If you'd like to look at any other toys, I recommend you check out KONG's main page. They're a really good company when looking for durable toys!
I have dogs ty

Kong looks like the best out there.

But dog toys are bottom tier tbh they just make my dogs more aggressive.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I never played this game before, but I'm somehow filled with determination.
Should I get Undertale?

Top Bottom