• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Yeah I'm kinda hoping I won't wreck it again until I hit level 50 (47 atm) and then can buy a shiny new level 50 Skell
Yep. I know that feel. I'm at level 49. So close yet so far. ;_;

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TRIPLE H IS THE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! IT'S TIME TO SUCK IT AND PLAY THE GAME JUST LIKE HHH!

DEGENERATION X FOR LIFE!

ALSO AJ STYLES HAS MADE HIS WWE DEBUT AND ROMAN REIGNS AIN'T CHAMP...until Wrestlemania probably BUT RIGHT NOW HE AIN'T THE CHAMP!

You have no idea how late you are...I've been watching WWE Royal Rumble since 4pm...and it was worth it.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
I'm crying right now. Crying because I need Fates. But I don't have it. Please help.
At first when fates got released, even though I have tons of hours in Awakening I was just "eh..." with If. However, as the months went by, the more I learned about it, and with it literally weeks away, I have to avoid thinking about it or else I feel like I'm going to jump out a window and swim to Japan to get a copy I can't play.

(Though doing one final run of Lunatic+ in Awakening is helping, trying to optimize everyone to oblivion and get that Supreme Emblem through Apotheosis)

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well, might as well show my avatar in XCX since everyone else had (note:image is bad quality cause I can't take in game pics)

Ment to look like me (except the Tattoo. Added that case it was cool)
:135:

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Been quite a while since I've been here.
Still the same place as I remembered.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Dark Pit went for an Electroshock gimp off-stage, Ganondorf airdodged and Dark Pit fell to his doom.

Pit and Dark Pit's aerial side-b has a FAF of 46 or something (if I recall correctly, I don't know off the top of my head), so using it below the stage is a death sentence. You can dash off the edge from the stage and still make it back (you'll graze the blastzone, but two jumps and an up-b will get you back), but if you do it anywhere below that, you'll hit the blastzone before the FAF kicks in.

Nah

Smash Champion
I thought he was talking more about that backwards slide near the end of the gif. It almost looked like they canceled Electroshock Arm with a roll or something and it caused him to slide backwards quite a bit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, might as well show my avatar in XCX since everyone else had (note:image is bad quality cause I can't take in game pics)

Ment to look like me (except the Tattoo. Added that case it was cool)
:135:
I thought that was AJ Styles for a moment...
Dark Pit went for an Electroshock gimp off-stage, Ganondorf airdodged and Dark Pit fell to his doom.

Pit and Dark Pit's aerial side-b has a FAF of 46 or something (if I recall correctly, I don't know off the top of my head), so using it below the stage is a death sentence. You can dash off the edge from the stage and still make it back (you'll graze the blastzone, but two jumps and an up-b will get you back), but if you do it anywhere below that, you'll hit the blastzone before the FAF kicks in.
AKA every For Glory Pit/Dark Pit main's nightmare(and everyone else's on the occasion)

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
HA! IV!? Me and Tidus share the same thoughts about that.

(Disclaimer: X is just my personal favorite, I don't really mind if people don't like it, or if someone thinks another FF game is the best.)
Let's talk about how funny this laugh is real quick.

I don't think I have a favorite FF, now that I think about it...

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Let's talk about how funny this laugh is real quick.

I don't think I have a favorite FF, now that I think about it...
I don't think i would have a favorite, but when I first played X, it was when I started REALLY realizing that games can portray emotions, personality and development as well as realizing the use of music in games as well. It's because of that the game has always stuck with me, and probably the reason Tidus and Rikku are two of my favorite video game characters, and why X is my number 1 favorite video game OST.
For some reason this gave me a good laugh so I gave you a like and my thanks for that. :starman:
Why, thank you! I am always here to serve :')

VI's amazing too.

IF YOU GUYS WANT MY ACTUAL OPINION OF BEST FF GAME, I'D HAVE TO SAY THE TACTICS SERIES.
As much as I love X, i've always thought objectively Tactics for the PS1/PSP is the best FF game.

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I don't think i would have a favorite, but when I first played X, it was when I started REALLY realizing that games can portray emotions, personality and development as well as realizing the use of music in games as well. It's because of that the game has always stuck with me, and probably the reason Tidus and Rikku are two of my favorite video game characters, and why X is my number 1 favorite video game OST.

As much as I love X, i've always thought objectively Tactics for the PS1/PSP is the best FF game.
Advance and A2 are great too. (TOO BAD THE PROTAGS ARE FASHION DISASTERS)

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Am I the only one that has FF1 as their favorite FF game?

Okay...

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It's only fitting for you to serve the Prinsass of Hyrule after all. Unless a one-way trip to the Shadow Temple sounds appealing.

On a serious note, no problem man. In addition to likes, I sometimes like to reply to great posts to show how much I appreciate it.

I started doing it after redfeatherraven redfeatherraven won the internet shortly after I first joined this site and now it's kind of a niche I have now.

I don't do it too often cause not only does the post need to be really good, but I also do this out of kindness as it does take time and effort that I can spend elsewhere to do this so it's more special than it looks so enjoy it~

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The more I look at Robin and Dio, I'm noticing a couple similarities in their movesets. They both steal the life of others (Vampire powers and Nosferatu) and they both call upon another being to do additional attacks (Za Warudo and Chrom.)

Robin may not be able to stop time, but he can throw swords which are like knives. I've also noticed that Robin is prone to make some silly poses if you pause during the right times of his spell/taunt animations. It's too bad that M!Robin doesn't have a blonde outfit in Smash.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The more I look at Robin and Dio, I'm noticing a couple similarities in their movesets. They both steal the life of others (Vampire powers and Nosferatu) and they both call upon another being to do additional attacks (Za Warudo and Chrom.)

Robin may not be able to stop time, but he can throw swords which are like knives. I've also noticed that Robin is prone to make some silly poses if you pause during the right times of his spell/taunt animations. It's too bad that M!Robin doesn't have a blonde outfit in Smash.
"Célja, you're watching me aren't you?"

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

121 in the air if it doesn't hit anyone.
But anyway I'm pretty sure he was talking about Pitto's sudden moonwalk halfway across the stage.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Never leave please...,?
Sorry for weaving in and out so much. Been about elsewhere and it's hard to keep up.

You know. Phenomenal cosmic posting, itty bitty attention span.

While I'm in the neighborhood, I've noticed people posting their XCX characters recently, and I'd like to get in on that.

Caveat, all I have is potato quality.

zdpo20K.jpg

Top Bottom