• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I don't have a waifu so whenever waifu discussions/wars pop up I sit on the sideline and enjoy the show.

I read this in Etika's voice lol. More specifically, from his reaction video to Mewtwo getting revealed 4 Smash 4 DLC.

On that note, it's nice to see him on the roster. He deserves to be a part of it if you ask me.
we get two mewtwos now!

DARK MEWTWO AND REG MEWTWO

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I don't have a waifu so whenever waifu discussions/wars pop up I sit on the sideline and enjoy the show.
:smirk:
image.jpeg

I ain't gonna say anything else. I'm proud of your love for your girl :zeldamelee:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Hi guys, I'm a Robin main since the release of Smash 3DS, I just joined yesterday but I have the feel this is the perfect board for me. (also because that waifu war seems interesting :4robinf:)

Hope I can stay well here ^^
Woops! Didn't see you come in, was too hyped for Pokken to notice. Hello and welcome!

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I think I discovered a piece of the Lifehold I wasn't suppose to know about until I progress further into the story. I only recently beat Chapter 9.

It has to be. It has the American flag, the ECP logo and everything.

Though, to be honest, I expect the Ganglion to destroy this one like the two we discovered before it and I will blame Takumi Elma for not reporting this to Vandham since we found it before BLADE knew of its existence.
Bunch of selfish xenophobic ********. What did we do to warrant our extinction?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I think I discovered a piece of the Lifehold I wasn't suppose to know about until I progress further into the story. I only recently beat Chapter 9.

It has to be. It has the American flag, the ECP logo and everything.

Though, to be honest, I expect the Ganglion to destroy this one like the two we discovered before it and I will blame Takumi Elma for not reporting this to Vandham since we found it before BLADE knew of its existence.
Bunch of selfish xenophobic ********. What did we do to warrant our extinction?
That's for a side quest where you have to hold off a bunch of Level 45/46 assassins for 3 minutes once you get there. Mission appeared for me after Chapter 11.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Braixen, Grachomp, and Mewtwo are all confirmed for Pokken! Although, none of them are the "new character" Pokemon, because none of them have the Japanese character that was teased earlier in the week.
Interesting...:214:

In all honesty I think it's probably Swampert. It just makes sense.

My thoughts on...

Mewtwo - Never a doubt in my mind that he'd make the roster.

Garchomp - Not a Pokémon I was particularly hoping for, but I'll never turn down a Land-Shark-Dragon.

Braixen - HELL YES! While I'm surprised that they're not going with Delphox, I'm still VERY happy about this choice! And I'm pretty sure Delzethin Delzethin is too. :p

(And this means :106: is still on the table!)

*reading through the twitter comments*

*Sarcastic laugh* Somebodies still salty.
Probably the space time anomaly thing because
that's what they used to explain Nicole-458 from Halo in DoA4.
Oh yeah, good point. I actually forgot about that.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
:smirk:
View attachment 92112

I ain't gonna say anything else. I'm proud of your love for your girl :zeldamelee:
For a moment I thought my account got hacked (again) lol.

On a more serious note, I just put that there to see if anyone would see past an obvious lie. Nice job on being the first (or at least the first to say something about it).

And thank you! :colorful:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
"What the... what is this thing? It's moving but I'm picking nothing up from the radar. Can I stand on top of this thing? Hmm, I should at least touch it just to make sure it's nothing."

"A TYRANT?! WHAT THE HELL?! LOOK I'M SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP I'LL JUST BE GOING NOW!"

"MY SKELL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, MR. LAURENCIO! I PROMISE TO NEVER SET FOOT ON THIS LAKE EVER AGAIN!"

"I... I did it... I survived... but at what cost?"

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
^ok, well I'll try to remember about that thing when I'm in Sylvalum

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Shoutout to Advanced Organic Chem class's term paper being how to synthesize that lovely collection of atoms from only inorganic compounds, a 4 carbon chain, and a 6 carbon ring.

The presentation has to last 35 minutes. Now I understand why.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
"What the... what is this thing? It's moving but I'm picking nothing up from the radar. Can I stand on top of this thing? Hmm, I should at least touch it just to make sure it's nothing."

"A TYRANT?! WHAT THE HELL?! LOOK I'M SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP I'LL JUST BE GOING NOW!"

"MY SKELL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, MR. LAURENCIO! I PROMISE TO NEVER SET FOOT ON THIS LAKE EVER AGAIN!"

"I... I did it... I survived... but at what cost?"
Pretty much what happen to me the first time I saw that flower thing.

Happy I'm not the only one who destroy a skell in this way ahaha

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
My thoughts on...

Mewtwo - Never a doubt in my mind that he'd make the roster.

Garchomp - Not a Pokémon I was particularly hoping for, but I'll never turn down a Land-Shark-Dragon.

Braixen - HELL YES! While I'm surprised that they're not going with Delphox, I'm still VERY happy about this choice! And I'm pretty sure Delzethin Delzethin is too. :p

(And this means :106: is still on the table!)
Yeah, you could say I'm okay with this. Not being Delphox was a bit of a disappointment, but Braixen still has most of the same powers, even if they're not as developed. My main argument for Delphox was based on the idea that their best bet for a third Fire type that'd stand out from the two physically oriented fighters they already revealed would be the Pokémon that was a straight up mage, so...I guess I was kind of right since we got the apprentice mage instead?

It's funny, actually. Braixen defies quite a few expectations in regards to Pokkén speculation. We hadn't seen any characters from Gens 5 or 6, leading some people to think they were only focusing on the older games and relegating the newer ones to assists only, but now Braixen is our first "modern" Pokémon to be playable. There was the general assumption that having one member of a line be an assist ruled out the rest of the line, but Braixen throws that for a loop as well! In a way, this is kind of a Robin-esque situation...except we got Morgan instead, heh.

I'm neutral on the other two. Mewtwo was pretty much expected at this point, and although I really hope they don't pull too many more from Gen 1, the fact that we're getting four reveals in the span of a week makes me think the roster is going to be bigger than we expected. Garchomp is pretty meh to me--I would've rather had Flygon, but showing up in the background of a stage probably kills the chance of that happening--but I know the landshark dragon has a lot of fans.

I'm betting on Tyranitar being Friday's reveal, but I'm hoping for Galvantula or Luxray.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Being pretty much cyber-bullied by someone and me just having dark depressing thoughts. D:

I'm feeling a little bit better now though~
Cyber bullying is still bullying :C
Good to know you're feeling a bit better! C:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I have no idea what is going on. Just going to go ahead and go back to lurking.

You didn't see anything.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
My signature is basic but based off of best quotes from Fate Stay Night :D

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy

I forget how fun it can be to take screenshots during matches

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyone read comics? Cause Marvel just DESTROYED DC once again

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Finally ordered a Y-Cable for my External harddrive so now I don't have to worry about my wii u corrupting my flash drives!
I also ordered this bad boy

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yaki Yaki let me use his Super Mario Maker to make a stage. Try it out if you are able!

5AC7-000-0179-477D

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Fire Emblem Fates Reveal. Onwards to February 19th!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, you could say I'm okay with this. Not being Delphox was a bit of a disappointment, but Braixen still has most of the same powers, even if they're not as developed. My main argument for Delphox was based on the idea that their best bet for a third Fire type that'd stand out from the two physically oriented fighters they already revealed would be the Pokémon that was a straight up mage, so...I guess I was kind of right since we got the apprentice mage instead?

It's funny, actually. Braixen defies quite a few expectations in regards to Pokkén speculation. We hadn't seen any characters from Gens 5 or 6, leading some people to think they were only focusing on the older games and relegating the newer ones to assists only, but now Braixen is our first "modern" Pokémon to be playable. There was the general assumption that having one member of a line be an assist ruled out the rest of the line, but Braixen throws that for a loop as well! In a way, this is kind of a Robin-esque situation...except we got Morgan instead, heh.

I'm neutral on the other two. Mewtwo was pretty much expected at this point, and although I really hope they don't pull too many more from Gen 1, the fact that we're getting four reveals in the span of a week makes me think the roster is going to be bigger than we expected. Garchomp is pretty meh to me--I would've rather had Flygon, but showing up in the background of a stage probably kills the chance of that happening--but I know the landshark dragon has a lot of fans.

I'm betting on Tyranitar being Friday's reveal, but I'm hoping for Galvantula or Luxray.
Tyranitar would make Pokken a insta-buy

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Top Bottom