• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
'Sup, you buncha waifu trash? :4wario:
I just realised it saying you play Wario. Nice to see some Wario mains here. My mentor pockets Wario and loves the hell out of using him too. Helped me with the matchup a LOT as well in the 'rare' times that I actually see Wario's in tournament.

D

Deleted member

I just realised it saying you play Wario. Nice to see some Wario mains here. My mentor pockets Wario and loves the hell out of using him too. Helped me with the matchup a LOT as well in the 'rare' times that I actually see Wario's in tournament.
They tell you in tournaments to bring and drink lots of water.

To succeed in the Wario MU, you must eat lots of garlic.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
He eats my Sonic all the time :(
Well, I WAS going to make a Sonic's joke, buuuuuuut...
Well, Sonic is a convenient fast food joint for a busy man. :p
looks like somebody beat me to the punch.
Please don't tell I'm the only one that realized Sonic's eyes lol
Oh no, that was about the 4th thing I noticed! It's hilarious!

Also, 2016 is Pokémon's 20th anniversary!!! So in honor of Game Freak taking all of our moneys over the years, they're releasing special edition Red and Blue New 3DS's to take even more, yaaaaaaaay!

http://nerdist.com/nintendo-pokemon-red-blue-20th-anniversary-3ds-bundle/

D

Deleted member

You're never ahead of Wario....because he has waft.... ;)
Exactly.:4wario:

Wario's one of my favorite characters to play in this game just for outright janky he is. Running over people with a bike, eating people alive, spinning in the air (still the most beautiful nair in the game), and killing people by the power of flatulence. Getting fair into Waft is legit the best damn thing in the world.

Helps that I adore the WarioWare series too and Wario is one of my favorite Nintendo characters. He's also a really good secondary to Dedede and covers a ton of his bad matchups, considering Wario's a high tier character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And I'm sitting here wondering about my Hatoful Boyfriend. :p

For some reason, Fates didn't hook me unlike Awakening... Dunno why. Probably will play it, but later and not on release.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
There is only one true waifu, anyone that doesn't that lowkey doesn't agree should rethink choices they've made
I give you my condolences for making incredibly poor life decisions

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You don't want me in a waifu talk.
I don't use the gross word for the Goddess :001:
Bayo is gross though, her proportions are WAY outta wack. Her head is small, and the rest of her body is huge. It just doesn't make sense
At least Bayo was made sexy and didn't get sexy by a complete accident
:039:

I give you my condolences for making incredibly poor life decisions
Omg Are those Moon shoes on Samus?

Last edited:
Top Bottom