• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Such waifu, much wars, wow.

Speaking of waifu's, Ii Naotora from Samurai Warriors is coming to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round as a guest fighter!

Can't wait to see how they'll try to explain how a samurai from the 1500's is participating in a modern day fighting tournament. Perhaps this is foreshadowing for a Warriors Orochi 4? *crosses fingers and hopes*

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The word is like but with a k instead of the l and it's like a derogatory term for a jew?
According to the online dictionaries, it most certainly is derogatory slang for a Jewish person. You never meant it of course your hand had slipped when you were typing out 'like.' The more you know I suppose. Still, I feel like blaming Takumi for causing this.

A bunch of people here said:
Waifu Wars discussion
If we're discussing waifus and husbandos here, we should be discussing the ones from Fire Emblem and why Ophelia is best Fates girl.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
According to the online dictionaries, it most certainly is derogatory slang for a Jewish person. You never meant it of course your hand had slipped when you were typing out 'like.' The more you know I suppose. Still, I feel like blaming Takumi for causing this.

If we're discussing waifus and husbandos here, we should be discussing the ones from Fire Emblem and why Ophelia is best Fates girl.
Nah Ophelia isn't the best.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So I just got the OverDrive ability in XBX. Which is pretty awesome

But now I k is the sad truth of what is really going on.

Anyway, on a side note, how are you all today?

:135:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Reminder that you guys can make a Fantasy Roster or w/e for Smash 4 on Smash.gg here, all via virtual money n stuff. Raziek is a roster option for like $10 so there's some incentive to do this maybe????
Here's my fantasy team for smash 4 at Genesis 3 as an example. There's an option for Melee too if you guys are into that as well.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
We have two pages of Waifu wars and I missed the stupidity.

Oh you kids and your 'waifus'

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Such waifu, much wars, wow.

Speaking of waifu's, Ii Naotora from Samurai Warriors is coming to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round as a guest fighter!

Can't wait to see how they'll try to explain how a samurai from the 1500's is participating in a modern day fighting tournament. Perhaps this is foreshadowing for a Warriors Orochi 4? *crosses fingers and hopes*
Probably the space time anomaly thing because
that's what they used to explain Nicole-458 from Halo in DoA4.

So I just got the OverDrive ability in XBX. Which is pretty awesome

But now I k is the sad truth of what is really going on.

Anyway, on a side note, how are you all today?

:135:
Just got
the Skell Flight Module yesterday. Now I can fly anywhere I want to, and it's pretty fun.

I also put in an application for this websites Human Resources department so hopefully that goes well.

Yourself?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Braixen, Grachomp, and Mewtwo are all confirmed for Pokken! Although, none of them are the "new character" Pokemon, because none of them have the Japanese character that was teased earlier in the week.
Interesting...:214:

In all honesty I think it's probably Swampert. It just makes sense.
MEWTWO! MEWTWO!
OH MY GOD! MEWTWO!
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY! :D

Now all we need is Greninja and this roster is good as gold!

BTW, Garchomp is pretty cool and Braixen is... interesting.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Hi guys, I'm a Robin main since the release of Smash 3DS, I just joined yesterday but I have the feel this is the perfect board for me. (also because that waifu war seems interesting :4robinf:)

Hope I can stay well here ^^

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Hi guys, I'm a Robin main since the release of Smash 3DS, I just joined yesterday but I have the feel this is the perfect board for me. (also because that waifu war seems interesting :4robinf:)

Oh boy it's INITIATION TIME!

And I'm sure you'll love it here!

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I don't have a waifu so whenever waifu discussions/wars pop up I sit on the sideline and enjoy the show.
MEWTWO! MEWTWO!
OH MY GOD! MEWTWO!
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY! :D
I read this in Etika's voice lol. More specifically, from his reaction video to Mewtwo getting revealed 4 Smash 4 DLC.

On that note, it's nice to see him on the roster. He deserves to be a part of it if you ask me.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

Hi, and welcome! We're a friendly little bunch here(assuming you don't disrespect a waifu :secretkpop:), so you'll love it.

Top Bottom