• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Here I am, it's still Thanksgiving Thursday, while you guys are already scrambling through Black Friday.

MUAHAHAHAHA!
I am D O N E with BF.

Cyber Monday thooo ;)
I'm just glad Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fire Emblem Fates are 2 months apart as I'm getting the special edition for both of those.
This.
Black Friday? Psssh, Cyber Monday is where it's at!

#CYBERMONDAYBOIZ
Also This.
And here I am with my wallet puffing out dust as I try to scavenge quarters scattered throughout my house to afford pre-ordering Xenoblade X...
I hope I can get it in-store ;_____;

Pancakes-Butters

Smash Rookie
Hya guys. Ima knew here! Actually that's a lie, but I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot so I wanted to say sorry and
re-say hello 'for the first time'.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Damn, that was a busy day. Thanksgiving festivities, setting up my new Let's Play, making contacts...ugh.

And I don't even get to rest tomorrow, either! Another recording to do and crucial money-saving deals to scope out online!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
>scopes out
>velour is 19th

y'all have **** taste in waifus

velour is my favourite child unit because she's a pretty wolf girl with a pretty outfit that i want.

but i know nothing of the story for fates so i'm just going purely by design hee hee~

edit: HAROLD IS 19TH TOO

but

i can't

why tho

Last edited:

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
>Flannel
>22th spot
>mfw

>Anna
>31st spot
>mfw

I swear, 8BitMan's face is so mfw worthy XD

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm so happy that Sakura made it in the top 10!

Oboro's smug grin in 3rd Place is hilarious and...trolley in a way.

Orochi dead last though. That hurt.

So, if they ignore the 8 royals, we would get...
1. Jakob
2. Zero
1. Oboro
2. Azura

For children characters....
1. Foleo
2. Deere
1. Eponine (no signs of Kinu near ;(
2. Ophelia

Alternatively, if they decide to do 2 royals and 2 non-royals, we would be getting....
1. Leo
2. Xander
3. Jakob
4. Zero

1. Camilla
2. Elise
3. Oboro
4. Azura

(Maybe they could do it by sides as well...4 Hoshido, 4 Nohr...both side characters included except Corrin )

It surprises me that Femui made 1st place (Mamui being 5th is what I actually expected), but they'll ignore the avatar just like in Awakening I would assume.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
>Pieri is 20th
This is sad

>Anna is 31st
ALRIGHT WHY THE **** DOES JAPAN HAVE **** TASTE?
Note that us Western Fans had access to the poll as well.

Tbh, the only character I spam voted for was Orochi and look at dem results. A major slap to the face to me.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
HAH GUYS I TOLD Y'ALL
KAMUI BEST GIRL
AND YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS JOKING
i actually was and i didn't expect this to be true

LOL LEO

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
>Pieri is 20th
This is sad

>Anna is 31st
ALRIGHT WHY THE **** DOES JAPAN HAVE **** TASTE?
Don't panic, you're reading it wrong. The list is treated like you would with golf scores, lowest is actually best.

Therefore, Anna is one of the "bae"st with Orochi being the "bae"stest. Everyone near the top is ****.

"But what about the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places near the top?" you may ask. Those are the places for worst Waifu and Husbando.

Don't believe me? EA got the "Worst Company" award twice and even those were shiny.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
It's hard to judge how much I agree with these lists when I haven't experienced any of these characters yet, and I feel design alone wont cut it.
I didn't particularly care for Gaius or Cherche's looks when I saw their artwork for the first time, yet they're among my favorite characters in Awakening, the opposite happened with Severa and Maribelle, liked how they looked, hated their characters.
I mean, as it is, Camilla just looks like blatant fanservice, but I might be surprised to find something a bit more interesting about her when the game comes out with a proper translation.
That being said, I probably won't find out the quality of the children characters as I have no plans to use them, their story implementation in Awakening already felt sloppy to me, and I didn't particularly care for most of them personality wise. Here they're pretty much shoed in for the sake of carrying on the more popular mechanics of its predecessor, personally, I feel that'd take away more from the experience for me, even if I already have very low expectations about the games plot after the last game and reading some of the spoilers about Fates (Kamui particularly, sounds like a horrible lead). But those are just my 2 cents.
That being said, I'll probably make an exception for not-Gaius and not-Cordelia.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
It's hard to judge how much I agree with these lists when I haven't experienced any of these characters yet, and I feel design alone wont cut it.
I didn't particularly care for Gaius or Cherche's looks when I saw their artwork for the first time, yet they're among my favorite characters in Awakening, the opposite happened with Severa and Maribelle, liked how they looked, hated their characters.
I mean, as it is, Camilla just looks like blatant fanservice, but I might be surprised to find something a bit more interesting about her when the game comes out with a proper translation.
That being said, I probably won't find out the quality of the children characters as I have no plans to use them, their story implementation in Awakening already felt sloppy to me, and I didn't particularly care for most of them personality wise. Here they're pretty much shoed in for the sake of carrying on the more popular mechanics of its predecessor, personally, I feel that'd take away more from the experience for me, even if I already have very low expectations about the games plot after the last game and reading some of the spoilers about Fates (Kamui particularly, sounds like a horrible lead). But those are just my 2 cents.
That being said, I'll probably make an exception for not-Gaius and not-Cordelia.
Kamui being a "horrible lead" is a little exaggerated, from my knowledge. People's expectations just went overboard (i'm assuming your referring to Conquest/Black Kingdom).

I plan on playing it myself before listening to any sort of negativity about the story.

If you want to judge yourself via translations, English Patches are out for both routes up to the Endgame.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
They just aren't as adorable as Morgan.
Especially Morgan(F).

She's an angel.
Agreed.

Manakete Morgan tho. Lazy Design :/.

I always wanted Manakete Morgan to be pure white, with adorable purple eyes~

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Hya guys. Ima knew here! Actually that's a lie, but I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot so I wanted to say sorry and
re-say hello 'for the first time'.
What a great way to start a new page.

Anyway, have a good time here.

And don't worry, I haven't hit the reset button in years.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Kamui being a "horrible lead" is a little exaggerated, from my knowledge. People's expectations just went overboard (i'm assuming your referring to Conquest/Black Kingdom).

I plan on playing it myself before listening to any sort of negativity about the story.

If you want to judge yourself via translations, English Patches are out for both routes up to the Endgame.
It's not exaggerated in a sense that he really IS a doormat in the worst way. Femui is much better but it's kinda baffling how much Corrin seems like the most passive lord and MU in the series.

Give Robin credit, he seem like a Mary Sue/Gary Stu at some aspects but he has that kill or be killed mentality and he shows how much he can plan in dire moments. I haven't seen much from story footage in the game.

Now he ain't the worst lord when Micaiah exist and his problems are exaggerated but there is a method to the madness

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Anna is 31st, but I think it's very clear there is a hidden message here
Anna is four letters
31 - 4 is 27
Fire_Emblem_Fates is 17 characters ( _ = spaces)
27 - 17 is 10
Anna's hair color is red, which is three letters
10 - 3 is 7
There are four people placed behind Anna
7 - 4 is 3
Now, let's go back to Anna's actual placement
with the math we did, we got 3!
If we take the 3 out of the 31st, what do we have?
1st!
#ANNA SECRETLY CONFIRMED NUMBER ONE FE GIRL!!!!!

Top Bottom