• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Anna is 31st, but I think it's very clear there is a hidden message here
Anna is four letters
31 - 4 is 27
Fire_Emblem_Fates is 17 characters ( _ = spaces)
27 - 17 is 10
Anna's hair color is red, which is three letters
10 - 3 is 7
There are four people placed behind Anna
7 - 4 is 3
Now, let's go back to Anna's actual placement
with the math we did, we got 3!
If we take the 3 out of the 31st, what do we have?
1st!
#ANNA SECRETLY CONFIRMED NUMBER ONE FE GIRL!!!!!
:substitute:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Why is Female Kamui WAY higher than Male Kamui? Is there something I'm missing here? (other than bewbs)?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Why is Female Kamui WAY higher than Male Kamui? Is there something I'm missing here? (other than bewbs)?
Male Kamui appearance-wise is meh as hell.
Like, he has a really bad portrait pose, crappy as hell customization options, and literally, FemKamui is THE Avatar of Fates just as M!Robin is for Awakening.
I mean, localization default name is Corrin, which is derived from Corrine, which is usually a name for females.

EDIT: Not to mention, she gets the better end of the stick now since Husbandos are the child-determining factors.

Fates is Husbando Emblem confirmed.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Can we all agree that 3D World and MarioKart 8 using jazz shows that jazz, along with orchastra, fits Mario the best?

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
F!Kamui at first place surprised me.
I mean, I expected her and M!Kamui to get some high places in the ranking, but not that high oO

Not sure if people like the characters themselves or just like the idea of their 'avatar'(ie themselves) winning a poll...:roll:

Bah, Joker at 4th...well, better than nothing.
Not surprised that Leon, Marx and Takumi got the highest placement, though, and I'm quite satisfied for Takumi.

Surprised Azura wasn't placed in the top three tho, since she gets a lot of exposure...Oboro is nice tho. I like her design a lot.

It's not exaggerated in a sense that he really IS a doormat in the worst way. Femui is much better but it's kinda baffling how much Corrin seems like the most passive lord and MU in the series.
It's what worries me a bit, to tell the truth.
A bunch of people who played the game said it's pretty much Kamui's personality, and others character still seem to unconditionally love and follow them.
Well, should wait and see oO

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Ugh, all these light blue premiums...
worshippers.png
It's been a while since I last wrote here, uh? It's nice to be back. :cheep:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Some stuff I've noticed from looking over the results.

-Excluding Mamui, top 10 males is dominated by Nohr with 6 hailing from Nohr, 3 hailing from Hoshido.

-Excluding Femui, top 10 females is a bit more even with 5 Nohr girls and 4 Hoshido girls.

-Bottom 10 males are dominated by the second generation with 7 of them being children and 3 are Kamuisexuals.

-Bottom 10 females is a bit more interesting. 4 are children, 3 are 1st gen, and 3 are Kamuisexuals.

-Oboro once again proves she is best non-royal girl.

-Gunter and Benoit did surprisingly well despite both not being pretty boys.

-Eponine is #1 overall among the second generation. I guess being a Yaoi girl does have it perks.

-Foleo is #1 among second gen males. Looks like Foleo will be taking Morgan's place as the "precious son" among the fandom.

-Ophelia is #2 among second gen females and #3 overall among the second generation. What do you think D'Arby?

-Both M!Kanna and F!Kanna are complete failures.

-Second gen males are also complete failures unless you're Foleo, Dia and maybe Shinonome.

-Orochi is dead last among the females. How bizarre. She didn't do bad in Nintendo Dream and that had that big gender ratio bias.

-Are we going to see the highest ranking 1st and 2nd gen characters reappear in FE15?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Certainly not the second coming of the Morgan(s), that's for sure. Makes me sad.

Doesn't stop things like this being adorable as hell!
Don't you find it amusing that fans can flesh out a character better than the creators of said character?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Like, he has a really bad portrait pose, crappy as hell customization options, and literally, FemKamui is THE Avatar of Fates just as M!Robin is for Awakening.
I mean, localization default name is Corrin, which is derived from Corrine, which is usually a name for females.

EDIT: Not to mention, she gets the better end of the stick now since Husbandos are the child-determining factors.

Fates doesn't really have any attractive males.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
what

As a random side note, I feel that some characters look better in their My Room animations than in their conversation portraits. Look at Zero for example, who seems to lose 10 years when you invite him up.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Just got back from Black Friday shopping. Sales aside, everything seemed fairly normal until I got to the electronics section in Walmart. A group of people the size of a school of shrimp materialized out of nowhere. I had to like Drill Rush through the crowd just to get the Wii U Pro Controllers. Only to learn that they weren't on sale. Who the hell pays fifty dollars for a freaking controller, anyway? As if the crowd wasn't enough. Black Friday is officially the least wonderful time of the year.

You have a point. I like heKamui, but I suppose the bad portrait and general lack of customization options hurt him a lot. I've never been too big on shipping, and I probably won't play a female avatar just to claim my fav child character as my own, though.

I'm confused. Is this sarcasm? (legitimate question, I have no sense of internet sarcasm)

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
First off, i know nothing about these characters, so i can not judge if their positions are correct or not. (though I don't know why they guy in first for males is there)

Secondly, Anna seems a little low.

Thirdly, where is Robin, Lucina, Ike and Marth?

Anna is 31st, but I think it's very clear there is a hidden message here
Anna is four letters
31 - 4 is 27
Fire_Emblem_Fates is 17 characters ( _ = spaces)
27 - 17 is 10
Anna's hair color is red, which is three letters
10 - 3 is 7
There are four people placed behind Anna
7 - 4 is 3
Now, let's go back to Anna's actual placement
with the math we did, we got 3!
If we take the 3 out of the 31st, what do we have?
1st!
#ANNA SECRETLY CONFIRMED NUMBER ONE FE GIRL!!!!!

Illuminati confirmed?!

Hells yes.
Well, I guess I'm getting DQ8

:135:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
where is Robin, Lucina, Ike and Marth?
Better question: where is Roy? If they don't update Fates to support his amiibo, I'm going to cry. #RoysOurBoy :4feroy:

(Part of me also wants support for the Meta Knight amiibo. He's just as deserving as the other Fire Emblem characters...)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Captain Gaston America Harold disagrees with that.
He's hella ugly.

Just got back from Black Friday shopping. Sales aside, everything seemed fairly normal until I got to the electronics section in Walmart. A group of people the size of a school of shrimp materialized out of nowhere. I had to like Drill Rush through the crowd just to get the Wii U Pro Controllers. Only to learn that they weren't on sale. Who the hell pays fifty dollars for a freaking controller, anyway? As if the crowd wasn't enough. Black Friday is officially the least wonderful time of the year.

You have a point. I like heKamui, but I suppose the bad portrait and general lack of customization options hurt him a lot. I've never been too big on shipping, and I probably won't play a female avatar just to claim my fav child character as my own, though.

I'm confused. Is this sarcasm? (legitimate question, I have no sense of internet sarcasm)
No it's seriousness.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
He's hella ugly.

No it's seriousness.
WUT!? I've never found a male attractive, (those of you who were active here when those images of Roy were leaked know that's not true), but I'm pretty sure Fates has a reasonably sizable cast of sexy males.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
WUT!? I've never found a male attractive, (those of you who were active here when those images of Roy were leaked know that's not true), but I'm pretty sure Fates has a reasonably sizable cast of sexy males.
Well I guess Odin ain't bad and Ike is in Fates technically... Too bad he can't be romanced..

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ugh, all these light blue premiums...
It's been a while since I last wrote here, uh? It's nice to be back. :cheep:
Sigh....Looks like SOMEONE could use a little Happy Happy-ism in their life! The admission price is low and the joy is all worth it~

I petition we rename Disco Room to the Cult Room and call it a day.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Nah like I said none of the males really are tha- wait... I forgot about Izana. He's hotttt.
Well... this is a first. I remember people freaking out about Marx here not too long ago, especially the great Matsu.

Also... do... do you really find Izana attractive? That seems strange to me... Again though, I really have little perception of male attractiveness.... :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well... this is a first. I remember people freaking out about Marx here not too long ago, especially the great Matsu.

Also... do... do you really find Izana attractive? That seems strange to me... Again though, I really have little perception of male attractiveness.... :p
Why does it seem strange?

Top Bottom