• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Question: Who is your most favorite child unit in fates, in terms of looks, personality etc. My vote goes to Kinu.
Since I try avoiding spoilers for the personality of the kids, I'll just choose what I like based on design
Male
Both- Shigure
Hoshido- Gurei
Nohr- Foleo
Female
Both- Midoriko
Hoshido- Kinu
Nohr- Velour

About the children, I'm just disappointed that they decided to bring children back because it really makes no sense to have children in the middle of war. I don't hate them really :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You misread what I said (should've clarified, sorry.), what I meant was that the method they chose to bring the Fates kids into the plot of both Fates games was a stupid one.

Personally, I'm for the marriage and child features in the games, I just wish they were/are executed better.
No I know what you meant I was just chiming in with my opinion.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda want them to pull a genealogy again and kill off the parent characters.

Then again that might make A LOT of people upset these days.
They could not kill them just have a time jump of like 20ish years.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I imagine next game's excuse to keep child units will be a post-game prologue where the child units all gather to go back into the past to prevent a calamity that occurred in the future.

...Oh wait, that's Awakening.
Welp.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Literally Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
I wish I was kidding.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Got myself an Xbox One.

Need some games but I'll get some before Sunday

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Gods next year is gonna be great for rpgs. Dragon Quest 8, Fire Emblem Fates and Bravely Second..

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Have you played DQ8?

If so, is it good?

Also, what about 7?

:135:
Dragon Quest 8 is my favourite rpg ever, I always knew deep down it would get remade for the 3ds. Dragon Quest 7 is the only main title(ignoring 10) that I've never actually played.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The only DQ games I haven't played are 7 & 8.

Out of those I played, 4 is my favorite but 9 got me into the series.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
So basically the boobie rubb-- *ahem*...
So basically, Unit Amie.
*ahem*

Even now that I've known about it for months, I'm still not sure what to think of it. Japanese culture aside, you'd think people would be slightly freaked out by/uncomfortable with their commander-in-arms rubbing their body...

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
*ahem*

Even now that I've known about it for months, I'm still not sure what to think of it. Japanese culture aside, you'd think people would be slightly freaked out by/uncomfortable with their commander-in-arms rubbing their body...
Dude. Not to mention the rubbing of children.
I'm 80% sure the rubbing will be replaced with like, dialogue choices instead.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
inb4 Nintendo doesn't censor and floors thousands of fans with their sudden liberality.

Dragon Quest? Sadly, the only one I've played is IX...

There are so many upcoming games I'm eager for, and really want to come to NA... Bravely Second, Final Fantasy Explorers, FE Fates, Monster Hunter X....

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
On the topic of games... The ones I'm hyped for at the moment are Zelda U, Fates, MHX, Xenoblade X, Tales of Berseria, Pokemon Z, and Pokken Tournament.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Speaking of MH... I'm happy, I finally crafted my Esurient Z waist armor. Yay for Torso Up skills... I can't believe I had to solo those Savage 'Jhos to get it.. >.<

Now, I just need two tickets from the USJ: A Colorful Feast dlc mission (Seregios + Zinogre) to finish my set... That's gonna be heck. >.<

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So......how about that Black Friday.

I had to wait 2 hours in a line. I repeat, 2 hours in a line so I can get a Windows 10 for $128. The line was from the photo center to where the tires are. It was...the clustered. I could have swear that at least 71 different people said "Excuse me". I got what I wanted in the end (There were only 5 left though ;O), but then two of the elderly started fighting over...a mattress.

The horrors of BLACK FRIDAY AT WALMART.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
So......how about that Black Friday.

I had to wait 2 hours in a line. I repeat, 2 hours in a line so I can get a Windows 10 for $128. The line was from the photo center to where the tires are. It was...the clustered. I could have swear that at least 71 different people said "Excuse me". I got what I wanted in the end (There were only 5 left though ;O), but then two of the elderly started fighting over...a mattress.

The horrors of BLACK FRIDAY AT WALMART.
And here I am with my wallet puffing out dust as I try to scavenge quarters scattered throughout my house to afford pre-ordering Xenoblade X...

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I'm just glad Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fire Emblem Fates are 2 months apart as I'm getting the special edition for both of those.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Here I am, it's still Thanksgiving Thursday, while you guys are already scrambling through Black Friday.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Top Bottom