• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I have an idea for the December Splatfest:

One of the most epic conflicts of the millennium. This will happen.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
*thinks about asking if anyone's up for Smash 3DS*
*Realizes I left my Smash cart at home and brought MH4U by accident*

:sadsheep:

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I don't think they would miss the chance to do that, although I'm curious how they'll do it. I'd like to see actual different costumes as his alts instead of just colors. Like they could have his FF7 outift, Advent Children outfit, KH outfit, Crisis Core SOLDIER outfit, Sephiroth's outfit, Zack's outfit, and maybe Angeal and Genisis' outfit?? Something along those lines would be really nice if you ask me.
I know I'm late on this, but THIS. So much this. I'm actually hoping so hard for a Zack alternate, but they would have revealed it in the trailer, I guess. I won't be satisfied with a black-haired Cloud, soooo... Either blond and Zack or just blond. x') I can't wait for him, damn it...

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Slow day on the social much?

In monster hunter news, finally killed my first G-Rank Savage Deviljho, so that felt good. Just need to get one more... Then it's onto the much worse USJ: A Colorful Feast. >.<
Hopefully it won't be too much harder than my recent completion of the Master's Test...

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
*thinks about asking if anyone's up for Smash 3DS*
*Realizes I left my Smash cart at home and brought MH4U by accident*

:sadsheep:
*Thinks about asking WindHero if he wants to play 4U*
*Realizes he is G Rank and I'm not ;_;*

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
*Thinks about asking WindHero if he wants to play 4U*
*Realizes he is G Rank and I'm not ;_;*
That shouldn't hold you back! I like helping people reach new levels. :) Helping others rank up is just one way I can indirectly return the favor to those who helped me rank up.

(That said, those jerks left me to do 3/4 of the Urgent Quests alone... Soloing Black Gravios was a *****.)

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
That shouldn't hold you back! I like helping people reach new levels. :) Helping others rank up is just one way I can indirectly return the favor to those who helped me rank up.

(That said, those jerks left me to do 3/4 of the Urgent Quests alone... Soloing Black Gravios was a *****.)
If youre still up for it, I'm free for the next couple of hours.

Also, caravan or guild Black Gravios?

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Slow day on the social much?

In monster hunter news, finally killed my first G-Rank Savage Deviljho, so that felt good. Just need to get one more... Then it's onto the much worse USJ: A Colorful Feast. >.<
Hopefully it won't be too much harder than my recent completion of the Master's Test...
I haven't played since I was In hawaii and I still need to beat the Shagaru Magala.

Probably really rusty at it now LMAO.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Guild. >: D

Cool, I'll add you then open a room. Code will be 2025.
High or G rank Blk Grav?

Great! I'm going to go get the latest DLC first then I'll add you. Hope you dont mind "lolzimsephiroth".

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
High or G rank Blk Grav?

Great! I'm going to go get the latest DLC first then I'll add you. Hope you dont mind "lolzimsephiroth".
It was High B. Grav, but since then I have soloed a G one.
In fact, since I was a little late to the MH party, I've ended up soloing much more than I really should have had to... Especially lots of G rank Gore Magala, Kirin, and Brachydios. In fact, my current Honed Blade set, using Rajang, Zinogre, Rathalos, and Rust Kushala parts, was all soloed.

Yaki Yaki : Yeah, I know that feel. But Shagaru... eh, he's a bro.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 9.09.36 am.png

And then there were only 2.

not that I mind not being premium.

I don't mind.

Though on a serious side, where do you guys think :4charizard: is placed on the 'tier list'?

:135:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Meanwhile, I'm already on Thanksgiving break!

* Evil Laughter *
I'm actually wondering how it's Thanksgiving break for you considering it's only Monday and it's not break for me until Wednesday (tomorrow is my last day of the week I have school).
Real talk though did someone go on a Freemium spree or did 99% of the Robin social just decide to collectively and simultaneously ascend to the Premium Master Race?
Yeah, @Mukuro gave a lot of people premium, but Zantetsugun Zantetsugun was the one who gifted me premium.

D

Deleted member

The Merc The Merc

Zard has going for him:

• One of the strongest kill throws in the game (like top 3 afaik)
  • A low percent combo throw
  • Very good non-tether grab range and a decent running speed to go with it.
  • Rock Smash, which tanks through basically everything.
  • An intangible U-tilt
  • Semi-spiking D-tilt
  • Super Armor on Recovery
Zard has going against him:

• A "kill move" that is damn near useless (Flare Blitz, which is so much weaker than it should be that it's not even laughable).
  • Garbage landing frame data on Fair and Bair (especially Bair).
  • A lot of lag on F-Smash and D-Smash
  • Poor aerial movement versatility despite having multiple jumps (these jumps which are lacking when compared to everyone else with multiple aerial jumps)
  • A rough time safely approaching (IMO) due to the fact that he lacks safe go-to options, SH Nair or Dash-Grab are the only things of which I can think he has as go-to options.
  • A susceptibility to being camped hard because of his limited options for approaching.
I place him in the lower echelon of mid-tier, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The Merc The Merc

Zard has going for him:

• An intangible U-tilt
  • Semi-spiking D-tilt

• A "kill move" that is damn near useless (Flare Blitz, which is so much weaker than it should be that it's not even laughable).
  • Poor aerial movement versatility despite having multiple jumps (these jumps which are lacking when compared to everyone else with multiple aerial jumps)
  • A rough time safely approaching (IMO) due to the fact that he lacks safe go-to options, SH Nair or Dash-Grab are the only things of which I can think he has as go-to options.
  • A susceptibility to being camped hard because of his limited options for approaching.
Hm, some of those weakness I suspected might hurt him. Still, he is an extremely fun character to use.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
How come?

The Merc The Merc

Zard has going for him:

• An intangible U-tilt
  • Semi-spiking D-tilt

^ What Soulless said.
I'm actually wondering how it's Thanksgiving break for you considering it's only Monday and it's not break for me until Wednesday (tomorrow is my last day of the week I have school).
The perks of going to a Lutheran college.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
That moment you accidentally overwrite half your homework and can't recover it. :(

In any case, I thought you guys knew I played MH... Nice to see another SA user, I dual-main SA and Dual Blades. I finished all the Caravan quests, and currently am sitting at rank 115 as a Silver G Special. I've been doing a lot of soloing lately though...

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I can't tell if my hands are too cold or this controller is actually giving out on me because I keep doing wrong directional inputs.
Must be hands because the controller seems fine during character select.

Top Bottom