• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm truly waiting impatiently for :4cloud:though.
I know that feeling.

*My daily routine lately*
- Wake up
- Is Kingdom Hearts III out yet?"
- No
- Is Cloud DLC out yet?
- No
- Is it Fatesuary yet?
- No
- Then why the hell did I get up today?!

Probably because of things like this.

D

Deleted member

I beat Final Fantasy VI today.
I have to say, it is an amazing game that I think still holds up to this day. It has solid gameplay, an amazing story (with great characters like Terra), and an outstanding presentation. I don't have too many issues with it, other than the fact that there is so much grinding and I am not a massive fan of random battles.

I might ask for Final Fantasy IV for the DS for Christmas, but I heard that game is difficult... so I am reconsidering...

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I remember there being a mention of playing Smash 3DS a while ago... still up for it? I could spare time for a few games. (Beware of potential lag, tho..)

...Yeah, still haven't finished Monmusu.........
Doppel best gurl.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I know that feeling.

*My daily routine lately*
- Wake up
- Is Kingdom Hearts III out yet?"
- No
- Is Cloud DLC out yet?
- No
- Is it Fatesuary yet?
- No
- Then why the hell did I get up today?!

Probably because of things like this.

Oh my goodness that's just pure gold.

Guys, guys.
Kamui bes gurl Fates

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
GG, close match. That speed is so hard to deal with, and man, I wasted my only chance at checkmate >:(

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
oh yeah we zelda gorls totally hate robin gorls and their weeaboo tr4sh if that's what some of you are thinking

0/10 robin is baaaad robin gorls are baaad robin social is all baaaaad

we should just replace this thread with BAN•ZELDA and 20SASSSASS and spread our superioriTy around smh secretkpop

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
oh yeah we zelda gorls totally hate robin gorls and their weeaboo tr4sh if that's what some of you are thinking

we should just replace this thread with BAN•ZELDA and 20SASSSASS and spread our superioriTy around smh secretkpop
Such sass.
It's making my knees weak.
Please don't give me the boot while I'm on the floor.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Hey, I'll brb

Edit: Back, sorry for the delay. Bummer about that last match, it was really close. Your Greninja is quite good. Hard to keep up the mindgame as Robin...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Real talk though did someone go on a Freemium spree or did 99% of the Robin social just decide to collectively and simultaneously ascend to the Premium Master Race?

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Y'all even on the level on the Mac Social, losers

Mostly because we're a deader social than the Falco boards

So Wii Fit *******
image.jpeg
Y'all prissy punks ain't ready for a real woman

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Real talk though did someone go on a Freemium spree or did 99% of the Robin social just decide to collectively and simultaneously ascend to the Premium Master Race?
There was a freemium spree a couple days ago indeed.
But there were people who bought premium.

Now all that's left is this:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Such sass.
It's making my knees weak.
Please don't give me the boot while I'm on the floor.
Nah if we did we would completely miss and suffer 25 frames of ending lag just because zelda has to be a nice and fair lady in order to be less BANWORTHY

if she didn't held her brokenness, BAN•ZELDA would become a reality and the world would burn
Someone gave me premium as a gift for my birthday yesterday so that's why I'm blue despite not coming here too often :secretkpop:

Rastaban

Smash Rookie
I beat Final Fantasy VI today.
I have to say, it is an amazing game that I think still holds up to this day. It has solid gameplay, an amazing story (with great characters like Terra), and an outstanding presentation. I don't have too many issues with it, other than the fact that there is so much grinding and I am not a massive fan of random battles.

I might ask for Final Fantasy IV for the DS for Christmas, but I heard that game is difficult... so I am reconsidering...
Final Fantasy VI is such a great game. It was the game that got me into RPGs.

Terra best girl.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Gonna call it there, thanks for the matches WindHero WindHero they were a lot of fun!

Your Shulk is really solid! I just couldn't get in on you.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Well, good games, Zantetsugun Zantetsugun ! Had a great time, sorry for the horrible Pit play at the end. :p I really needed some experience against Greninja. I think I can safely conclude that it's a much better idea to choose Shulk over Robin in that MU...

You kept up a good variety of tactics, especially when getting up from the ledge. That said, I didn't see much ledge rolling. Your follow ups off W Shuriken were scary, feels like a true combo sometimes. Also, apologies for Shulk's DAir spikes, it's been a while since I pulled that off. That said, my friends get footstooled a lot, so perhaps it's better this way, lol.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Funny thing is...Hong was going to buy me Premium, but Mukuro used Sanic speed, and got to me before Hong could...:025:

Kuro-chan is now confirmed to be (Premium) God Tier

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Looks like it's that time of day again. Heheh... :troll:

I'm still not premium. But that's ok. I don't need to be premium to automatically supersede all of you. :denzel:

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Is it just me or has this place been really slow lately? At least slower than it usually is? Not really right now, just over the past week or so.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Honestly I never expected to find myself blessing the pure inhabitants of the Robin social with the gift of being premium tier.

It all started when some people take note of how many of those people here were dressed in blue.

I thought, "HmmmT.... I'm feeling a bit generous today," and I chose my first champion to be gifted with the sacred blue powers, the great RobinOnDrugs RobinOnDrugs .

Then somehow, by pure luck, I was given $100 sometime after. In other words, more power to bless these beautiful creatures with the blue powers.

It was at that time that I finally found my true purpose, my role in life...

I wanted to achieve premium domination.

And thus, one creature at a time, I began to further my plan to achieve this domination.

Soon, my dear people, everyone will become premium tier, and the Robin social will live in fear of those who are anointed with the sacred powers of the blue...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well, good games, Zantetsugun Zantetsugun ! Had a great time, sorry for the horrible Pit play at the end. :p I really needed some experience against Greninja. I think I can safely conclude that it's a much better idea to choose Shulk over Robin in that MU...

You kept up a good variety of tactics, especially when getting up from the ledge. That said, I didn't see much ledge rolling. Your follow ups off W Shuriken were scary, feels like a true combo sometimes. Also, apologies for Shulk's DAir spikes, it's been a while since I pulled that off. That said, my friends get footstooled a lot, so perhaps it's better this way, lol.
Nah that last game was getting pretty laggy. I don't think there was a single actual kill that whole match! Just SD's and gentlemen SD's! Shulk's range is quite scary for us frogs that's for sure. Your Monado Arts play was very nice too.

Thanks, I do always try to mix up my ledge get ups, though I agree that I very rarely go for ledge rolling. No need to apologize for the spikes, you pulled them off really well. Except for the one time you went just a little too deep. :awesome:

Your Robin was quite good, but I think your tome/sword item play could use a little more work. Although I was trying to pressure you whenever you used one up, I noticed you miss a few opportunities when you could have grabbed them.

Also I feel that I should explain myself for my really weird SD on Lumiose. I was trying to go for the most swag approach by Up Air-ing through the bottom of the stage, but I fast fell WAY faster then I meant too. :rotfl:
Honestly I never expected to find myself blessing the pure inhabitants of the Robin social with the gift of being premium tier.

It all started when some people take note of how many of those people here were dressed in blue.

I thought, "HmmmT.... I'm feeling a bit generous today," and I chose my first champion to be gifted with the sacred blue powers, the great RobinOnDrugs RobinOnDrugs .

Then somehow, by pure luck, I was given $100 sometime after. In other words, more power to bless these beautiful creatures with the blue powers.

It was at that time that I finally found my true purpose, my role in life...

I wanted to achieve premium domination.

And thus, one creature at a time, I began to further my plan to achieve this domination.

Soon, my dear people, everyone will become premium tier, and the Robin social will live in fear of those who are anointed with the sacred powers of the blue...

"On that day, the Robin Social received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Premiums and were disgraced to live with these small images we called avatars."

Last edited:
Top Bottom