• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know, it sucks :/
But think of it this way: it is probably for the best because we don't want it to suck like Spongebob does now~
Doesn't mean that I'm not able to be sad right now at this specific time and date...even though Jessica Jones premiered today on Netflix.

2013-Green Lantern and Young Justice
2014-Korra
2015-Gravity Falls now

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And on the topic of VAs in RWBY here's another.
Michael Jones of Rage Quit fame and the voice of Sun in RWBY voices Eucliffe in Fairy Tail. Now with that context, enjoy:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
As I just explained, I don't have any soul left. When it finally grew back after AC:NL, Awakening and Sm4sh devoured it without any restrain. :')

I'm definitely hanging around from now on~ However, blue-haired-male-Robin for the win, sorry about that. Using pink-haired female from times to times, but unusual. Blue just beats everything.
Dude I feel you there. New Leaf, Awakening and smash 4 destroyed my soul too :')
Man it's alright, Male Robin best Robin. Although I have admittedly started using Red female one more. My inner meme forces me to :[

Yang's VA recently got a role in Fairy Tail as Cosmo. Otherwise most, if not all her other VA roles are other RT projects like X-Ray & Vav.
Pyrrha's VA only has one non-RT role a s a Blue Lantern in DC Universe online. Her only other role is as Carolina in RvB.

RT typically get their VA talent from in-house. Only ones that are the exception in RWBY are the Female Narrator (Jen Taylor), Cinder (Jessica Nigri), Qrow, Winter (Elizabeth Maxwell) and Mercury from V3 onwards (Yuri Lowenthal).
Oh, thanks! You also reminded me how I still have to catch up on the Fairy Tail too, but i'm like 80 episodes behind on that, kill me now.
So not a lot of big time VAs the, not that is' bad. None of them are "bad". Although I have noticed most of the in hours VAs can sound pretty awkward at time. OH, Yuri Lowenthal did Mercury? I love Yuri, I can't believe I didn't even notice

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Personally, I like to use White Mage Robin/Inverted Robin, as well as Pink Robin. I'm pretty much one of the only people who uses both.

Edit: Schnee117 Schnee117 is the guy in your sword using a Monado Buster sword? It looks a lot like a combination of the Monado and the Buster sword.

Last edited:

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
INITIATION TIME!

Welcome to the thread!
Welcome to the thread, dear:happysheep:

Male Robin for the win:4robinm:I need mah husbando.

Thank you very much. I'm definitely gonna stay, it seems nice around there. :3 (Well, how can it not be, with Robin fans ♥)

Dude I feel you there. New Leaf, Awakening and smash 4 destroyed my soul too :')
Man it's alright, Male Robin best Robin. Although I have admittedly started using Red female one more. My inner meme forces me to :[

Oh, thanks! You also reminded me how I still have to catch up on the Fairy Tail too, but i'm like 80 episodes behind on that, kill me now.
You understand me, then, thank you ;w;
(Also, yay for Fairy Tail. It's my favorite anime, to be honest. Juvia, for the love of all that is good. JUVIA ♥)

[Totally off-topic, but, WindHero WindHero ... THAT PROFILE PIC. The world will never end as long as people know this game~]

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Thank you very much. I'm definitely gonna stay, it seems nice around there. :3 (Well, how can it not be, with Robin fans ♥)

You understand me, then, thank you ;w;
(Also, yay for Fairy Tail. It's my favorite anime, to be honest. Juvia, for the love of all that is good. JUVIA ♥)

[Totally off-topic, but, WindHero WindHero ... THAT PROFILE PIC. The world will never end as long as people know this game~]
Indeed... I just hope they eventually stop being a bunch of factoring hectopascals and actually make a sequel one day.
Also O.T., but nice choice of avatar yourself... Have you played through Dream Drop Distance to learn the new development around Axel/Lea?

I could just see it... Neku gets in smash, just to be called a Lucas clone. smh... (But sadly, Neku has like, barely a 1/pi % chance of getting in...

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
Huh. That's pretty cool.

Also Kamikam70 Kamikam70 welcome to this thread!
View attachment 83912
Thank you very much ! You'll have to deal with me around here from now on, guys~

Indeed... I just hope they eventually stop being a bunch of factoring hectopascals and actually make a sequel one day.
Also O.T., but nice choice of avatar yourself... Have you played through Dream Drop Distance to learn the new development around Axel/Lea?

I could just see it... Neku gets in smash, just to be called a Lucas clone. smh... (But sadly, Neku has like, barely a 1/pi % chance of getting in...
This game definitely deserves some love, indeed. (Also, these quotes... That just makes me smile, eh eh)

Oh, thank ya. I've completed DDD indeed, and while I didn't get a chance to play through most of the games (though I did play 358/2 Days until I reached 100%), I've watched numerous playthroughs and read many detailed scenariis, so I basically know the whole story perfectly. Lea is definitely my favorite character, alongside Demyx for less obvious reasons.

I kinda wanted Neku and Sora in Smash... Both really unlikely, of course. (Especially because Sora implies to deal with Disney.) But, eh, we've got Cloud now, so don't forget to check his moves and buy him as soon as he's out, got it memorized ?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Kamikam70 Kamikam70 Hi new guy!

and Mercury from V3 onwards (Yuri Lowenthal).
I would be surprised that RT got Yuri, but by this point it doesn't. Doesn't mean I hate him or anything.
And on the topic of VAs in RWBY here's another.
Michael Jones of Rage Quit fame and the voice of Sun in RWBY voices Eucliffe in Fairy Tail. Now with that context, enjoy:
Hard to believe that it only a few years ago that I saw him swearing at the final boss of Turok and attempting a Halo Reach LASO run. The times, they are a changing.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Even though those odds are terrible and I know deep down Neku's most likely not getting included, I'll take that chance c:

I just want something more about my favorite little emo kid who fights tattoos. ;-;

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
It's been a while since I last posted here; been super busy these last couple of days. x.x Really late on this, but Cloud's inclusion had me beyond hyped since that reveal. :4cloud:I guess now's a good time as any to start FFVII :p

I was incredibly lucky today because I was just casually looking around at my Gamestop (wasn't even playing on buying anything either), and I miraculously found Radiant Dawn and Tales of Vesperia. Suffice to say, I couldn't resist getting 'em and a 360 just to play the former.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
It's been a while since I last posted here; been super busy these last couple of days. x.x Really late on this, but Cloud's inclusion had me beyond hyped since that reveal. :4cloud:I guess now's a good time as any to start FFVII :p

I was incredibly lucky today because I was just casually looking around at my Gamestop (wasn't even playing on buying anything either), and I miraculously found Radiant Dawn and Tales of Vesperia. Suffice to say, I couldn't resist getting 'em and a 360 just to play the former.
Wow, finding a physical copy of Radiant Dawn these days. What's next, someone will find a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles?

Good finds and I think you'll really enjoy Tales of Vesperia, especially if you've played any of the other Tales games.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Wow, finding a physical copy of Radiant Dawn these days. What's next, someone will find a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles?

Good finds and I think you'll really enjoy Tales of Vesperia, especially if you've played any of the other Tales games.
Seeing as I enjoyed Symphonia, Abyss, and Xilla, I'm pretty certain I'll love Vesperia, especially with all the great things I've heard about it. :bluejump:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Looks like I fit the criteria, but also I found copies of PoR and Earthbound along with XC and RD. In the same store.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Actually, I got my copy of Xenoblade by finding it in GameStop.
Seeing as I enjoyed Symphonia, Abyss, and Xilla, I'm pretty certain I'll love Vesperia, especially with all the great things I've heard about it. :bluejump:
It's so bloody fun! The battle system is so insanely broken it may as well be UMvC3 Vergil and I love it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Actually, I got my copy of Xenoblade by finding it in GameStop.

It's so bloody fun! The battle system is so insanely broken it may as well be UMvC3 Vergil and I love it.
Spiderman and Deadpool are better
The top 2 Marvel guys right there

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I dunno
Phoenix Wright's in the game

If we talking exclusively Marvel though, than u agree.

By the way, what did you mean earlier?
But he's not the funniest character

How do I agree with myself(with you)? Spiderman, Deadpoop, and Ironman are currently Marvel's top 3 heroes(with Ironman and Deadpool are switched cause I said so)

Gravity Falls ending(or anything else ending)is not something to be liking...plus Jessica Jones is on

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
But he's not the funniest character

How do I agree with myself(with you)? Spiderman, Deadpoop, and Ironman are currently Marvel's top 3 heroes(with Ironman and Deadpool are switched cause I said so)

Gravity Falls ending(or anything else ending)is not something to be liking...plus Jessica Jones is on
He's the most fun though.

All my yes.

I wasn't liking the fact that the show ended, I liked the fact that you weren't super violent over it. That's good bro, I'm sad that it's ending too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He's the most fun though.

All my yes.

I wasn't liking the fact that the show ended, I liked the fact that you weren't super violent over it. That's good bro, I'm sad that it's ending too.
Yes

It used to be Spiderman still at no.1, but Hulk and Wolverine were 2 and 3(again switched)...but Ironman ended up becoming more popular due to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and Wolverine...dead

Still hurts, just like Korra

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hate Smashboards now...double post me again, I dare you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU!

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

So the Ireland course I was supposed to take just got cancelled...

Rip my Irish smash dreams...

Rip my first trip out of North America...
I suppose you'll get your chance... another day...

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys. I am about to finish my Hard run through of Awakening and I was wonder if I could get you opinions of what I should next. Lunatic Newcomer or Hard Classic. I really want to see how hard Lunatic is but then I really want to start playing on Classic more to get use to permadeath particular since I want to play the original FE games

Thoughts?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey guys. I am about to finish my Hard run through of Awakening and I was wonder if I could get you opinions of what I should next. Lunatic Newcomer or Hard Classic. I really want to see how hard Lunatic is but then I really want to start playing on Classic more to get use to permadeath particular since I want to play the original FE games

Thoughts?
Casual

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698

Thoughts?
Classic was the mode I used when I first played Lunatic. So if you want, you can go Lunatic Classic to see how hard Lunatic is and experience permadeath at the same time. Its like killing two birds with one stone! :p

For seriously, Lunatic will only be difficult for the first 5 chapters if you have the grinding DLC like Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth but if you don't have the DLC then the entire Lunatic mode will give you a bad time. So I recommend Lunatic Casual if you don't have any of the Grinding DLC. I dunno about your experience about Awakening's Hard mode but I personally think Hard mode is pretty easy so doing a Hard Classic playthrough would be similar to playing a Hard casual just with the constant threat of your units dying if you're careless.

TL;DR: You want to play a harder mode without resetting a lot? Go Lunatic Casual. You want to get used to permadeath? Hard or Normal Classic is a decent option. You want to unleash your inner masochistic side that you thought you never had before? Lunatic Classic or Lunatic+ Classic is the way to go.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So...any Etrian Odyssey fans in the crowd? I've been playing EOIV for a while now, and I'm almost finished.

Earlier...I beat the second strongest postgame boss. Dear Naga, that was tense. A 36 turn nightmare.

And yes, I had to track exactly how many turns had passed. The boss uses a ridiculously powerful move every fifth turn, and unless you take steps at the right time to prevent it, you're pretty much boned.

Even though those odds are terrible and I know deep down Neku's most likely not getting included, I'll take that chance c:

I just want something more about my favorite little emo kid who fights tattoos. ;-;
That might or might not be my view about Absol

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So apparently I now have 1000 likes. That's pretty cool.

Also I'm going to the tourney I mentioned earlier soon so I might not post much today. Just letting you all know.
Not sure if I will be on stream or not.
Just in case I am on stream here's the link to the stream. (Though it doesn't start for a while)
http://www.twitch.tv/EventHorizon
Just letting everyone know.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Do you know roughly how big the tournament is?
The tournament has 122 entrants for Smash 4 and PM.
There's also 210 entrants for Melee.

Top Bottom