• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I am about to finish my Hard run through of Awakening and I was wonder if I could get you opinions of what I should next. Lunatic Newcomer or Hard Classic. I really want to see how hard Lunatic is but then I really want to start playing on Classic more to get use to permadeath particular since I want to play the original FE games

Thoughts?
Classic was the mode I used when I first played Lunatic. So if you want, you can go Lunatic Classic to see how hard Lunatic is and experience permadeath at the same time. Its like killing two birds with one stone! :p

For seriously, Lunatic will only be difficult for the first 5 chapters if you have the grinding DLC like Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth but if you don't have the DLC then the entire Lunatic mode will give you a bad time. So I recommend Lunatic Casual if you don't have any of the Grinding DLC. I dunno about your experience about Awakening's Hard mode but I personally think Hard mode is pretty easy so doing a Hard Classic playthrough would be similar to playing a Hard casual just with the constant threat of your units dying if you're careless.

TL;DR: You want to play a harder mode without resetting a lot? Go Lunatic Casual. You want to get used to permadeath? Hard or Normal Classic is a decent option. You want to unleash your inner masochistic side that you thought you never had before? Lunatic Classic or Lunatic+ Classic is the way to go.
I'd suggest going Hard, then trying out Lunatic Casual. Lunatic's difficult in general unless you know what you're doing in either mode, so getting a feel for Hard first is important since Lunatic's basically just hard with better enemy stats.
In nogrind, Lunatic's more of a rollercoaster than anything. It's difficult in the first few chapters, but then gets easier until Ch11 and spikes at around Ch16. It then sinks again until Ch24/25, because screw those maps.
(Also, grinding in Lunatic kind of ruins the point of the mode, unless you restrict it a lot. You might as well just do Hard at that point, maybe with a special restriction or two).

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm going to the tourney I mentioned earlier just so everyone knows. Wish me luck.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Why did I get a message saying I was tagged in this post?
I was going to show you a link to a picture of a dakimakura of that lamia chick from Monster Musume, but I held back and edited my post because it was inappropriate and I didn't want to get nailed by the admins.

Sorry for the tag.
@SkarmNightmare (Brett)
He is still dead...why? It's been forever, just like @smokebomb12 has been, and Almost But Not Quite
Still dont know why most of you are still tagging Smoke. He's permabanned, he ain't coming back.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was going to show you a link to a picture of a dakimakura of that lamia chick from Monster Musume, but I held back and edited my post because it was inappropriate and I didn't want to get nailed by the admins.

Sorry for the tag.

Still dont know why most of you are still tagging Smoke. He's permabanned, he ain't coming back.
Because we're in the country of freedom, and a person like them need to deserve freedom...FOR AMERICA!

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Because we're in the country of freedom, and a person like them need to deserve freedom...FOR AMERICA!
Thanks for reminding me that the Internet is exclusive only to the United States
I always seem to forget that somehow...
idk y

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Sorry for the tag.
Oh, that makes more sense. Proooobably a safe call on your part, lol. Was it the MASSIVE full scale one? Embarrass

No problem! When I first saw your post I thought you had confused me with DJ and changed it. :rotfl:
With the way he acted, no he really doesn't. He was given more than enough chances to learn his lesson.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Oh, that makes more sense. Proooobably a safe call on your part, lol.
The image itself wasn't bad. It was the fact that the character was top less was what threw up the red flag.

Heck, if you want the image, just search up "waifu" on imgur and scroll down a bit. Either that or Google it.
Was it the MASSIVE full scale one? Embarrass
Let me put this way, how often do you run into a Japanese love pillow that can stretch from one end of your living room to the other?

Another way to put it is that it took a LOT of cotton and cloth to make it.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
TLet me put this way, how often do you run into a Japanese love pillow that can stretch from one end of your living room to the other?

Another way to put it is that it took a LOT of cotton and cloth to make it.
Yep, that's the one. Not gonna lie, I honestly kind of want it. It just looks so snuggable! Embarrass

- UNRELATED IMAGE -

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Smash Wii U's release.

And to celebrate, here's a little something from r/spongebros.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Yep, that's the one. Not gonna lie, I honestly kind of want it. It just looks so snuggable! Embarrass
And look! No matter what position your sleeping in, you'll always have a pillow on hand... okay, it got weird typing that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And they also deserve good grammar.
When has that ever been a thing in 2015? Kanye West, Donald Trump, and any sort of meme doesn't count...the ones that matter of course.
Thanks for reminding me that the Internet is exclusive only to the United States
I always seem to forget that somehow...
idk y
Well that's because I specifically was taking to Skelly, not any non-americans(that's gonna sound very racist towards alot of people)
Oh, that makes more sense. Proooobably a safe call on your part, lol. Was it the MASSIVE full scale one? Embarrass

No problem! When I first saw your post I thought you had confused me with DJ and changed it. :rotfl:

With the way he acted, no he really doesn't. He was given more than enough chances to learn his lesson.
Maybe he didn't like you guys...ever thought of that? Most of the time, "turning heel" on somebody will result in there being problems with those betraying/have betrayed him(either that or I really need to stop watching wrestling)
La libertà non è gratis.
Lemme guess...French or Irish?

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Thanks again for the support everyone! I'll tell you all how the tourney went.

At first I got down and played friendlies when I got called to my pool. I then met a player :4greninja: called Marilink who lead me to my pool and was the first person I fought and as Robin I took a stock. I lost the match and then switched to Marth and lost that match, but I had fun. I then fought against a Ryu player called Smash 64. (These were round :4robinm: pools by the way) I played Falcon when I fought him and our match went down to last stock last hit. I'm proud I did so well. Sadly, in the second game I SD'd so I lost, but I had fun and both of my opponents were very nice.
And then something I didn't expect to happen happened.
The rest of the people in my pool didn't even show up. So the three of us made it out of pools and into top 64.
And then I just played friendlies.
Overall, I'm proud of how I did and I hope that I can do good tomorrow. ( And I hope I can meet the PR)
(I also partially hope I can get on stream)

Also
upload_2015-11-21_22-8-42.png

I think this the most likes any of my posts have received since I showed the picture of Raz's face on Robin

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
And look! No matter what position your sleeping in, you'll always have a pillow on hand... okay, it got weird typing that.
A pillow for every "position." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe he didn't like you guys...ever thought of that?
What does that have to do with anything? Whether or not he liked us is irrelevant towards the issue of him getting banned.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Heck, if you want the image, just search up "waifu" on imgur and scroll down a bit. Either that or Google it. Let me put this way, how often do you run into a Japanese love pillow that can stretch from one end of your living room to the other?

he's not kidding this thing is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A pillow for every "position." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What does that have to do with anything? Whether or not he liked us is irrelevant towards the issue of him getting banned.
Not liking someone really does have a lot to do with situations like that. There's tons of people who hate others and get banned on the internet(wrestlinginc and ign for examples have people like @smokebomb12 getting banned for hating people.)Cursing, breaking the rules, etc; all things @smokebomb12 has done hasn't he?

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Not liking someone really does have a lot to do with situations like that. There's tons of people who hate others and get banned on the internet(wrestlinginc and ign for examples have people like @smokebomb12 getting banned for hating people.)Cursing, breaking the rules, etc; all things @smokebomb12 has done hasn't he?
If Smoke didn't like us then he wouldn't be here in the first place. He also wouldn't have been banned had he not broken any rules.

I'm very sure he knew that if he wanted to stay here he would have to abide by the rules. He wouldn't be banned without reason.

Anyway, you should stop worrying about him. He's been permabanned and there's really not much we can do about it.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
he got banned in september dude let this go or raz will have to step in again.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Oh, let me just be the third consecutive post quoting this message, thank you
I'd just like to add on to everyone else's posts by saying that not liking someone is important in this situation. It's a motive, not an excuse.
If you're honestly worried about bringing smokebomb back, you're doing it all wrong. Most of the things you say get you no where. Think about what you're saying a bit more before you say it. And maybe not constantly bringing him up here, since that's only going to get you in the same position he's in, forum status wise.
That being said, if you're not that worried about, you should still stop bringing him up constantly since it would all be considered spam, and then you'd still end up banned like he is
tl;dr stop bringing him up here

Last edited:

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
sometimes im convinced TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 acts the way he does because @Raziek is his sempai and he just wants raz to notice him
This is just like my Japanese Animes!

Anyway, I've decided that I'm gonna really put in work if I'm gonna try to enter the competitive scene. My lack of defense game saddens me tho.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Anyway, I've decided that I'm gonna really put in work if I'm gonna try to enter the competitive scene. My lack of defense game saddens me tho.
That's probably the first thing you should work on considering how defensive Smash 4 is in general.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
What Benishigure Benishigure Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa and Yaki Yaki said. No sense dragging this out any longer.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
When does an amiibo collection start to get unhealthy?

Also been feeling good about my Robin lately. Placed 3rd in a a 30-40 man weekly tournament and it feels good

Nah

Smash Champion
Lemme guess...French or Irish?
I was thinking more Italian

he's not kidding this thing is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
holy hell that IS huge

you can't even see the whole thing so there's still more of it, it's gotta be like 100+ feet long at least

sometimes im convinced TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 acts the way he does because @Raziek is his sempai and he just wants raz to notice him
that's a pretty bad way to get your senpai to notice you if you ask me.....

Anyway, I've decided that I'm gonna really put in work if I'm gonna try to enter the competitive scene.
Yeah, you really have to put in a lot of work in competitive scenes.

Nah

Smash Champion
Permabans are indeed a thing. Usually reserved for bots, repeat offenders, and more egregious breaking of the rules.

Top Bottom