• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When does an amiibo collection start to get unhealthy?

Also been feeling good about my Robin lately. Placed 3rd in a a 30-40 man weekly tournament and it feels good
When you hit 50. Which I think I am around that number. lol

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

he's not kidding this thing is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
"Damn. The stairs are packed and the elevators are out."
"Don't worry, we'll take this snake... girl... hybrid thing up!"
When does an amiibo collection start to get unhealthy?
Well, there is a guy I see from time to time on the Nintenzone social that owns all of the Smash roster (not including DLC) and bought a custom made shelf for them, so...
I never knew he was permabanned. Or that permabans were a thing.
Permabans are indeed a thing. Usually reserved for bots, repeat offenders, and more egregious breaking of the rules.
Pretty much what @Nah said.

D

Deleted member

he's not kidding this thing is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
What the heck is that supposed to be? The endless stairs from Super Mario 64? (on second thought, don't answer my question... please don't)

Anyway, I've decided that I'm gonna really put in work if I'm gonna try to enter the competitive scene. My lack of defense game saddens me tho.
That is important to learn and do. Smash 4 is by far one of the most defensive games in the series. A lack of defense will hurt you in the long run.
Just don't be too defensive, like air dodging or side-stepping too much. That is something I need to work on.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Why is Smokebomb still being brought up here? Tagging him will do nothing as he was permabanned.

It's one thing to bring him up to explain what he did that caused him to get all the bans, but talking about how you miss him and want him to come back is coming off as spam to me.

What the heck is that supposed to be? The endless stairs from Super Mario 64? (on second thought, don't answer my question... please don't)
A 7 meter dakimakura of Miia, a snake girl from Monster Musume. A dakimakura of the Endless Stairs would certainly win the record for longest body pillow as there would be no end to it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
he got banned in september dude let this go or raz will have to step in again.
He was banned way before September, like way way before September.
I was thinking more Italian
Italian works to
sometimes im convinced TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 is sempai
I'm not an anime boy, nor do I want to know what in the world a senpai is...sound like food honestly

Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa You seem to be onto something

As for the rest of you(becuase I'm to lazy to tag the rest), I'm to lazy to read all of y'all posts(whoever posted that is)

Oh well, back to Jessica Jones

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
As for the rest of you(becuase I'm to lazy to tag the rest), I'm to lazy to read all of y'all posts(whoever posted that is)
That's just rude and disrespectful :L You could have not said this part at all and it would be better. Try to be at least a little nice to the people that are trying to help you . So again, think about what you say before you say it.

D

Deleted member

Are you the user formerly known as Miloaf?

Sorry it's been a while since I've been here if it is you (also you dropped Falcon it seems and that makes me :c)

ANYWAYS hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

Sorry it's been a while since I've been here if it is you (also you dropped Falcon it seems and that makes me :c)

I am, hi! I changed my name with Premium! It has been a while since you've popped in :[

NONOONONO, I haven't dropped Falcon, I would never drop my precious baby! Although I am admittedly better with Marth and Mii Brawler at the moment. He's still in my signature though! The first one, as a matter of fact.

How have you been lately?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Yes he is.

Judging by his sig I don't think he's dropped Falcon.

Speaking of sigs, @Matsushi when is my request going to be done? Same with Devil May Plop Devil May Plop 's request.
Edit: :4greninja:'d by Milo
And glad to have you back.
(and for those wondering, I am the one formerly known as richder56)

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Sorry about that, She's been really busy with school! I'll remind her about it, but I wouldn't expect them any time soon. Sorry for the wait!
I understand. Sometimes I'm to busy with homework to play smash(though I am currently in the middle of Xenoblade so I try to get some progress done in that game everyday).

By the way I am now heading back for top 64 in a few minutes. I hope I can do well. (Though it doesn't start til noon CST)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's just rude and disrespectful :L You could have not said this part at all and it would be better. Try to be at least a little nice to the people that are trying to help you . So again, think about what you say before you say it.
Well being honest(and distracted)will lead to seeming that way. Besides, it's not really that rude(unless it wasn't understandable at all).

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Anyone want to play some friendlies? I need to test out this controller that's been reportedly defective (and I've witnessed it), when in the hands of Rinku リンク Rinku リンク .

D

Deleted member

I am, hi! I changed my name with Premium! It has been a while since you've popped in :[

NONOONONO, I haven't dropped Falcon, I would never drop my precious baby! Although I am admittedly better with Marth and Mii Brawler at the moment. He's still in my signature though! The first one, as a matter of fact.

How have you been lately?
I have been doing well!

This semester has been a bit hellish at times but it's finally winding down and I find myself impatiently waiting for Cloud's release and the end of the semester so that I can get back to seriously practicing Smash outside of only being able to practice my bombsliding and tech skill on the 3DS. I'm really looking forward to possibly making him an alt or secondary and hope to get back to playing friendlies with people here over holiday break. (as well as get into Anther's ladder too).

Last edited by a moderator:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Well being honest(and distracted)will lead to seeming that way. Besides, it's not really that rude(unless it wasn't understandable at all).
Completely shoving off and ignoring someone is rude. With that, being honest doesn't really pertain here considering it wasn't necessary to say what you did. You'll understand one day.

I have been doing well!

This semester has been a bit hellish at times but it's finally winding down and I find myself impatiently waiting for Cloud's release and the end of the semester so that I can get back to seriously practicing Smash outside of only being able to practice my bombsliding and tech skill on the 3DS. I'm really looking forward to possibly making him an alt or secondary and hope to get back to playing friendlies with people here over holiday break. (as well as get into Anther's ladder too).
Well the semester is almost over, so that's something to look forward to! What exactly are you majoring? (I'm pretty sure you're in college) I'm excited to try out Cloud as well, but then I feel like everyone wants to try him out. He looks really good, plus that projectile. Although more than anything I really just want to see what costumes they'll have for him. Here's hoping they have his Crisis Core SOLIDER uniform and KH outfit as alts.
You bringing it up reminds me how I've been meaning to ask for friendlies here too. The struggles of having no Wii U though.

D

Deleted member

Completely shoving off and ignoring someone is rude. With that, being honest doesn't really pertain here considering it wasn't necessary to say what you did. You'll understand one day.

Well the semester is almost over, so that's something to look forward to! What exactly are you majoring? (I'm pretty sure you're in college) I'm excited to try out Cloud as well, but then I feel like everyone wants to try him out. He looks really good, plus that projectile. Although more than anything I really just want to see what costumes they'll have for him. Here's hoping they have his Crisis Core SOLIDER uniform and KH outfit as alts.
You bringing it up reminds me how I've been meaning to ask for friendlies here too. The struggles of having no Wii U though.
Majoring in Computer Science at OSU :upsidedown:

And I know that struggle, I had to save up for a while and my Wii U was actually the first major purchase I made in like 3 years lol.

I'm hoping that Cloud has a Sephiroth alt because black/silver color alts are actually the best things.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I fell like I should know who you are but Premium namechange happened :/
You do see my mains right?

Who would you know would have Mac and Wii Fit as their mains with Robin that's always in the social and likes almost everyone's post moreso than Devil May Plop Devil May Plop but not as much or frequently

I was rdg121193

D

Deleted member

You do see my mains right?

Who would you know would have Mac and Wii Fit as their mains with Robin that's always in the social and likes almost everyone's post moreso than Devil May Plop Devil May Plop but not as much or frequently

I was rdg121193
I'm on mobile so I can't see mains or signatures lol

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Anyone want to play some friendlies? I need to test out this controller that's been reportedly defective (and I've witnessed it), when in the hands of Rinku リンク Rinku リンク .
I can play you later on today if you want.
I'm on mobile so I can't see mains or signatures lol
Depending on what phone you use, you can also tilt your phone to the side to get a bigger page and see peoples mains and such. You can also see signatures this way as well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can't ignore what doesn't pop up on my alert notifications, just like how it works on Youtube. If it doesn't pop up on there, but I see my name, then I'll simply brush off the comment. If they were to have said something like "Daniel Bryan Sucks", then I wouldn't have ignored any unalerted comments and some other unmentionable things.

D

Deleted member

I can play you later on today if you want.
Depending on what phone you use, you can also tilt your phone to the side to get a bigger page and see peoples mains and such. You can also see signatures this way as well.
I have an LG G4 which is very large but tilting doesn't change anything.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
A 7 meter dakimakura of Miia, a snake girl from Monster Musume. A dakimakura of the Endless Stairs would certainly win the record for longest body pillow as there would be no end to it.
"7 meters of pure sexy anime snake girl! All for the low low price of $805 (ACTUAL PRICE) and ALL of your dignity!" :p

I am now imagining the Endless Stairs as a tsundere anime girl and I am crying!
"I-it's not like I want you to stay with me forever M-Mario-kun by making you climb all these steps! You b-baka!"

Look who's back, back again! Soulless is back, tell a friend!
:happysheep:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I have an LG G4 which is very large but tilting doesn't change anything.
Really? Huh.
"7 meters of pure sexy anime snake girl! All for the low low price of $805 (ACTUAL PRICE) and ALL of your dignity!" :p
I suspect you had to pay a portion of your dignity up front just to see the actual price? Also, $805?! For that... thing?!
I am now imagining the Endless Stairs as a tsundere anime girl and I am crying!
"I-it's not like I want you to stay with me forever M-Mario-kun by making you climb all these steps! You b-baka!"
Not tsundere. "Tsunstairs".

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I suspect you had to pay a portion of your dignity up front just to see the actual price? Also, $805?! For that... thing?!
Not tsundere. "Tsunstairs".
Well I gave up my dignity long ago, so it doesn't really affect me. Why have dignity when you could have fun instead? Now I just need to figure out a way to raise 800 + dollars. Hmmmmmmm.... :idea: I got it! TO KICKSTARTER!

"Tsunstairs."

Well played.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Majoring in Computer Science at OSU :upsidedown:

And I know that struggle, I had to save up for a while and my Wii U was actually the first major purchase I made in like 3 years lol.

I'm hoping that Cloud has a Sephiroth alt because black/silver color alts are actually the best things.
Nice! That's a pretty big name school!

I was going to get a Wii U a few months ago, but had to spend the money on a new laptop :L A bit disappointing, but I'll get one some day.

I don't think they would miss the chance to do that, although I'm curious how they'll do it. I'd like to see actual different costumes as his alts instead of just colors. Like they could have his FF7 outift, Advent Children outfit, KH outfit, Crisis Core SOLDIER outfit, Sephiroth's outfit, Zack's outfit, and maybe Angeal and Genisis' outfit?? Something along those lines would be really nice if you ask me.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Nice! That's a pretty big name school!

I was going to get a Wii U a few months ago, but had to spend the money on a new laptop :L A bit disappointing, but I'll get one some day.

I don't think they would miss the chance to do that, although I'm curious how they'll do it. I'd like to see actual different costumes as his alts instead of just colors. Like they could have his FF7 outift, Advent Children outfit, KH outfit, Crisis Core SOLDIER outfit, Sephiroth's outfit, Zack's outfit, and maybe Angeal and Genisis' outfit?? Something along those lines would be really nice if you ask me.
Cloud in Smash Brothers uses both his FFVII (with Buster Sword) and AC (with fully combined Fusion Swords) outfits. As far as I know, there's no Kingdom Hearts or other characters from the FFVII Compilation outfits.

As for his color swaps, I don't think anyone knows those yet.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cloud in Smash Brothers uses both his FFVII (with Buster Sword) and AC (with fully combined Fusion Swords) outfits. As far as I know, there's no Kingdom Hearts or other characters from the FFVII Compilation outfits.

As for his color swaps, I don't think anyone knows those yet.
Wasn't he in that Final Fantasy musical game thing?

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have just got back from KotN4. Here is basically how it went.

I got there an hour early so I could play some friendlies. After friendlies top 64 had started and I played against a :4morton: player called Mito. I went Robin game 1. I got kinda rekt game 1. I switched to :4falcon: game 2 and I was close to bringing it back. Until I SD'd :(.
After that I played my losers match against a Pikachu player called OJOE. Game 1 I played Shulk and I lost. Game 2 I switched to Marth and lost that as well. And that was it.(Maybe I need more Pikachu experience) Overall I did pretty well by making it out of pools. After that I just played friendlies.
Sadly I didn't make it on stream or any of the first few rounds of top 64.
I'm pretty glad of how I did and I defiantly want to attend tournaments again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think I like the Zelda Social...alot mote than here...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I got there an hour early so I could play some friendlies. After friendlies top 64 had started and I played against a :4morton: player called Mito. I went Robin game 1. I got kinda rekt game 1. I switched to :4falcon: game 2 and I was close to bringing it back. Until I SD'd :(.
After that I played my losers match against a Pikachu player called OJOE. Game 1 I played Shulk and I lost. Game 2 I switched to Marth and lost that as well. And that was it.(Maybe I need more Pikachu experience) Overall I did pretty well by making it out of pools. After that I just played friendlies.
Sorry that you didn't make it on stream, but congratulations nonetheless!

I think I like the Zelda Social...alot mote than here...

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Hey good job!~

Yeah, Pikachu can be a pain in the ass to play against. Especially if it's your first time offline because Pikachu is trash in online play and you have to adjust and all that stuff

Top Bottom