• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I found a GIF for the Robin Social's favourite OTP :^)

Also big congrats to Raziek and shrooby for their performances at EVO!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I found a GIF for the Robin Social's favourite OTP :^)

Also big congrats to Raziek and shrooby for their performances at EVO!
I would ***** about spoilers, but nvm.

I assume it's from the third path, which I need more desperately now than ever.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I would ***** about spoilers, but nvm.

I assume it's from the third path, which I need more desperately now than ever.
Shhh--

Mamma Robin it's okay, we knew this OTP was going to happen and be canon anyway~

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Regrettably searching for Mr. E Robin just comes up with Mr. Eric. :I That's not the right person. Wish I could've seen some of this Japanese Robin's matches, at EVO or elsewhere.

Nice job @ Raziek Raziek making it so far, you lost to very respectable players. I'm jealous of the exp. And wish there was more rep.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So @ Raziek Raziek I have to ask, how many players that you beat afterward said something along the lines of "HOLY SH*T! I didn't know Robin was GOOD!" or something similar?

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
I've just found this and I can't stop laughing

I've also just noticed Lon'qu

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
So Raz never got to be on stream? Guess I didn't miss the only thing I really wanted to watch then. Though I did see a few of the other matches. Or parts of them anyway.

but apparently missed the one where a Wii Fit Trainer did some serious work

My bad. I just saw the dress on your profile pic and put she. My bad.
If forum avatars/profile pictures were indicative of what a person looked irl and/or their gender then Liquid would be an alien and Matsushi would be a shapeshifter

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
You did your best, @ Raziek Raziek , and we're all damn proud of you for that.

Not many of us would have the wherewithal or the means of getting to EVO, and you stuck with Robin to the bitter end - I think that's a victory in itself!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If forum avatars/profile pictures were indicative of what a person looked irl and/or their gender then Liquid would be an alien and Matsushi would be a shapeshifter
Not to mention mine.

I mean I could be wearing shades right now.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well I have cosplayed Sakuya before so...

So @ Raziek Raziek I have to ask, how many players that you beat afterward said something along the lines of "HOLY SH*T! I didn't know Robin was GOOD!" or something similar?
Curious myself.

Someone in the EVO thread over in the competitive board said that the commentators went mental over standard Greninja play, to which someone else respond by saying, yeah, very few people at the top play Greninja, this is all new to them, it's like holy **** virgin territory someone weigh the anchor and git over to froggy vista!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Though nobody knows jack about what Sylux is anyway, so I'm still an "it" by that logic.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Androgyne buddies, whoooo~!

God damn the Street Fighter IV soundtrack is delicious.
Going by your avatar, I thought you were either a girl or like @ FalKoopa FalKoopa that you like cute Touhou but you're a dude

Also that Ultra theme is pure sex

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Just to clarify for the young 'uns who don't know:

I am androgynous. That means I don't consider myself to be of either gender, though I have elements of both.

To that end, there is no absolute definite pronoun with which to refer to me.

Most people use "she", though technically "he" is just as correct, and "they" or "it" is also technically correct.

It's up to you to decide which you want to use.

I posted a couple of photos of myself a couple of pages back.

Examine the evidence offered and draw your own conclusions.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Hell, I respect Raziek sticking with Robin far more than I would have seeing him take first by switching to Sheik or something.

And speaking of top tiers! @ Raziek Raziek I have a question. You seemed really excited about beating a good Diddy, and I wonder: How did you do it? I can crush bad Diddys all day as Robin, but the good ones who know how to follow your movements and trap you with thrown bananas followed by chasing right after them (such as with a side B or so on) tend to give me all kinds of hell.

I'd love to get your insight on this, as far more than Fox with his jab infinite... good Diddy Kongs are what truly bug me about Robin. Try as I might, I cannot glean a winning strategy against them. Could you share some highlights with us?

D

Deleted member

Petition to send me to EVO next year to have the chance of rectifying the presence of trash :4link: players because I saw one and heard there were a few disgracefully bad players that somehow got on stream yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Petition to send me to EVO next year to have the chance of rectifying the presence of trash :4link: players because I saw one and heard there were a few completely disgracefully bad players that somehow got on stream yesterday.
Did you change your mains just out of national pride?

Oh, you wacky Link mains, so salty and sweet~

D

Deleted member

Did you change your mains just out of national pride?

Oh, you wacky Link mains, so salty and sweet~
I came to the conclusion a bit ago that Link stands far and away from everyone else as the character that I am always most comfortable with/never tire of.

Even :4ganondorf: has tired me from time to time but never :4link:.

Although I do main him in the other games anyways.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I came to the conclusion a bit ago that Link stands far and away from everyone else as the character that I am always most comfortable with/never tire of.

I respect that. It does feel great when you have a character you feel comfortable with.

I feel the same way about Pit. I will never get tired of playing Pit - he's just so wonderful and fun~!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
No matter how many characters I try to make as secondaries I always come back to :4falco:.
:4mewtwo: came close but then I used him against :4fox:...

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
I respect that. It does feel great when you have a character you feel comfortable with.

I feel the same way about Pit. I will never get tired of playing Pit - he's just so wonderful and fun~!

NO WAY. Edgy4LIFE!

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Going by your avatar, I thought you were either a girl or like @ FalKoopa FalKoopa that you like cute Touhou but you're a dude

Also that Ultra theme is pure sex
To be honest, if I set my gender as Female, I'm rather sure I'll be able to fool plenty of people even without changing the way I behave. :troll:

I've been mistaken for a girl quite a few times, actually. :p

:231:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

For me, this character is Marth. However, I have yet to play a game that actually has Marth.
Also, I have more cosplays! This is from Comic Con, IGN's article on it.

Hyrule Warriors! Yay! <3
Also...

Just...yes.

D

Deleted member

Sorry about the loss, @ Raziek Raziek .

I'm just salty that I couldn't watch your matches. As a spectator, it gets boring watching Sheik fights...

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Everyone in my Round 1 pool, and numerous spectators.

Idk what you guys did on page 1168 but I can't load it on my phone. I'd type more but I'm about to head to the venue, so I'll have to make a long post later.

Top Bottom