• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
... Awakening is making me salty again. I skipped Kellam, and I did not recruit him after agonizing though 3 chapters on Lunatic, and saved on accident.

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD ACTUALLY SKIP RECRUITING KELLAM.

Credit to ShadowofChaos725 for the video.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Strengthening your bonds with your family?
Yeah I suppose you're right. At least now I'm caught back up on all the happenings around here.
IT'S OKAY, ONE OF THE ONLY MARTH REPRESENTATIVES I KNOW DIDN'T EVEN GO MARTH.

I do hope your family time went swell nonetheless. Also, I'm sure Greninja will come back in due time. :drflip:
Ooh that sucks, sorry to hear that.

But yes family time went well, we re-watched the first Hobbit movie while eating pizza (a Friday tradition of ours, not always watching the Hobbit movie though). I heard Amsa was rocking some Greninja, so I'll keep an eye out for him!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm going to bed.

I shall return same time tomorrow for more Smash goodness.

Tell me if Raz turns up on stream, and if so, how he fares.

Godspeed, friends and friendettes~

*Hops into bed with Timid*

;3

EDIT: Soully's image reminded me.

This is what happens when Niko tries to take a selfie.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Yeah I suppose you're right. At least now I'm caught back up on all the happenings around here.

Ooh that sucks, sorry to hear that.

But yes family time went well, we re-watched the first Hobbit movie while eating pizza (a Friday tradition of ours, not always watching the Hobbit movie though). I heard Amsa was rocking some Greninja, so I'll keep an eye out for him!
Ay, no worries! He won so I'm content. c:

That sounds splendid! The Hobbit is an incredible trilogy, I recently had a Tolkien "marathon", consisting of me watching both The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. Always an amazing experience.

Also, obligatory SALUTE THE SUN! :4wiifit::4wiifit::4wiifit: This WFT is incredible~ <3

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
... Awakening is making me salty again. I skipped Kellam, and I did not recruit him after agonizing though 3 chapters on Lunatic, and saved on accident.

There's something missing from this post.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
OH MY GOD THAT LAST MATCH. The NWC champion does it again <3

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Ay, no worries! He won so I'm content. c:

That sounds splendid! The Hobbit is an incredible trilogy, I recently had a Tolkien "marathon", consisting of me watching both The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. Always an amazing experience.

Also, obligatory SALUTE THE SUN! :4wiifit::4wiifit::4wiifit: This WFT is incredible~ <3
Yeah we enjoy watching them a lot, it's a really great series of films!

And yes that Wii Fit was hype!

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY. YOU TOOK A SELFIE JUST TO PROVE ME WRONG.

My bad. I just saw the dress on your profile pic and put she. My bad.

But you looked pissed.

Is EVO smash over?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Wait, who didn't you recruit?

Matsushi

True Blood
My bad. I just saw the dress on your profile pic and put she. My bad.
Not assuming genders purely based on avatars and checking their profiles would come in handy if you're having trouble with pronouns. If their gender isn't stated, referring to them as "they" would suffice.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

I've returned after a very long and unannounced leave-of-absence. A result of malware on my PC. Which I received from an add on a site with an emulator download. And not from trying to download a ROM illegally for said emulator. Yup.

:awesome:
JK. I'm serious. It was from an add on a download site. You are obligated to beleive my story. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Wait, Evo still going? Gosh. Hope the Smash 4 players that are playing tomorrow get enough sleep. Oh yeah, and I saw that match with JN. I wasn't even mad that beat that Fox player. (Cool to see a few Fox players) No Robins, apparently. :I

Also:
image.jpg

I..don't even...know why it was this cheap. Edit: Inb4 headless Ike.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

I've returned after a very long and unannounced leave-of-absence. A result of malware on my PC. Which I received from an add on a site with an emulator download. And not from trying to download a ROM illegally for said emulator. Yup.

:awesome:
JK. I'm serious. It was from an add on a download site. You are obligated to beleive my story. Please and thank you.
Tip: Only download emulators from their official sites.
Only believe in site's offering emulators that have an active forum.
Also, Xbox 360 and any 8th gen console do not have emulators.
A PS3 emulator exists, but it can barely run the bios.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but I suppose it is late for many of us here. Unfortunately Raziek lost to Trevonte's Shiek in Losers and what is even more unfortunate is that none of his matches were streamed.

But @Raziek, know that we're all proud of you for getting so far in this massive tournament. I hope you're having fun in Vegas and we look forward to any stories you may have to share.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Yes, you played very well @Raziek :cheep:
I'm sure you showed them a lot of high class Robin gameplay, even if you couldn't win.
Either, I hope you have fun there even with these losses, and that you may grow more and more with this experience.

I'm definitely salty you weren't shown on the stream though.:shaker: I can only watch Sheik and Diddy dittos so many times.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but I suppose it is late for many of us here. Unfortunately Raziek lost to Trevonte's Shiek in Losers and what is even more unfortunate is that none of his matches were streamed.

But @Raziek, know that we're all proud of you for getting so far in this massive tournament. I hope you're having fun in Vegas and we look forward to any stories you may have to share.
Damn it, that is immensely disappointing. I'm really sorry Raz, I'm sure you gave it your all! Like Cardinal said we are all extremely proud of your accomplishment regardless!
But the fact that you didn't get to go on stream once just pisses me off! :drflip::shaker:
I'm definitely salty you weren't shown on the stream though.:shaker: I can only watch Sheik and Diddy dittos so many times.
Yeah what she said!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Yes, you played very well @Raziek :cheep:
I'm sure you showed them a lot of high class Robin gameplay, even if you couldn't win.
Either, I hope you have fun there even with these losses, and that you may grow more and more with this experience.

I know right? I really wanted to see the commentators just lose their mind and go like "I didn't even know Robin could do that!" I mean, they probably don't even know what a Robin custom is since they never seen it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom