• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
WHO SUMMONED ME
DO NOT SUMMON ME.
My apologies. I forgot to store away my brand new Gamestop exclusive @ Kenith Kenith amiibo figure. Main features include being condescending, having an indefinite amount of salt, and still believing they can main characters that have been nerfed beyond repair. (Not saying I hate Lucario, just saying I hate his aura gimmick.)

>Marx avatar
>would S-Support Muscle Marth

You are amazing~ :happysheep:
It is so nice to have a fan. <3 Have a little gift:

Centicerise

Smash Cadet
NNID
harubanana732

RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (this is the 2nd best diddy from chile besides zero btw)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
DAY?!'s hair is sooo... neat. For anyone who's watching the stream, she's playing Ness.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My apologies. I forgot to store away my brand new Gamestop exclusive @ Kenith Kenith amiibo figure. Main features include being condescending, having an indefinite amount of salt, and still believing they can main characters that have been nerfed beyond repair. (Not saying I hate Lucario, just saying I hate his aura gimmick.)
ap25.gif

Gak! Where did that come from??

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
May I be added to the Robin skype group? So I may cheer on Raz-Senpai along with you all? I'm "DaWispy"

Also, I feel like Robin's Wind tome should count as a dark magic tome, rather than elemental...

...because every so often, it decides it needs a sacrifice, and chooses the tactician wielding it...

...and every time it happens, I die a little on the inside...

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
GUYS MR. E THE JAPANESE ROBIN IS HERE IN MY POOL TOO!

Taking so many notes right now, talked with him for a few minutes. He's still in Winner's as well!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
May I be added to the Robin skype group? So I may cheer on Raz-Senpai along with you all? I'm "DaWispy"

Also, I feel like Robin's Wind tome should count as a dark magic tome, rather than elemental...

...because every so often, it decides it needs a sacrifice, and chooses the tactician wielding it...

I'll add you to it. Add my Skype, liquidradec.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Oh my god he looks like Dio.

Still weird that he's the hottest guy and shares my brother's name.
Marx Xander; stand user. Stand name: The Nohr. Too far?

Lucario is my secondary and I hate the Aura mechanic.
I HATE aura. It is only good if you are some God among smash players who survive at high percents for half of the match. (Items Suck. Leffen sux. I am full of salt and I need to be shaken.)

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

Taking so many notes right now, talked with him for a few minutes. He's still in Winner's as well!
I didn't even know there was a prominent Japanese Robin since I was under the impression they thought Robin was trash. Very good to know.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

You should record his vids of his play via his permission a phone if possible?

There's a Robin Skype group why i didn't know about this :( ?

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
You should record his vids of his play via his permission a phone if possible?

There's a Robin Skype group why i didn't know about this :( ?
I know Raziek and I added each other on skype awhile ago but I'm not sure if that automatically makes me apart of the Robin Skype group or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom