• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
By all means Sammy with the Power Suit could probably get access to the Demonica suit's power to summon and fight on-par with demons...But she'd have to kill someone with the suit or get her hands on one first.
She wouldn't have it any other way.

And @ The Merc The Merc , you are missing out on one of the greatest games of the GCN's lifetime. But the Prime Trilogy is available for download, so here's your chance.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Speaking of Mikoto,

Let's take a moment to appreciate how simplistic yet beautiful her design is. She has my favorite design out of everyone we've seen so far. Yes, her design is even better than Harold :^)

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Speaking of Mikoto,

Let's take a moment to appreciate how simplistic yet beautiful her design is. She has my favorite design out of everyone we've seen so far. Yes, her design is even better than Harold :^)
>MOTHER
>NO WAIFU
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
And @ The Merc The Merc , you are missing out on one of the greatest games of the GCN's lifetime. But the Prime Trilogy is available for download, so here's your chance.
Well, I could say the same thing to @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A about the Legend of Zelda series.:upsidedown:

But serious, I have consider getting into the Metroid series. Looks interesting. I might get the 3ds and Wii U version they announced a long time ago.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Speaking of Mikoto,

She does have a very elegant and graceful design. And dat hair game

However for me she still loses out to Nyx and Rinka. But Harold is in a tier of his own.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Close contenders for best character design imo are Oboro (dat grin tho), Elfie, Aqua, and Kamui. Speaking of favorites, who's your guys favorite character so far? Mine is either Oboro or Aqua.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Close contenders for best character design imo are Oboro (dat grin tho), Elfie, Aqua, and Kamui. Speaking of favorites, who's your guys favorite character so far? Mine is either Oboro or Aqua.
Gee, I wonder.

I also like Rinka and Harold a lot, though.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Splatoon's fanbase is wonderful

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Speaking of Mikoto,

Learning that she is your mother now makes me want to side with Hoshido. The last thing I would want to do in If is have to fight my own birth mother.

All this new info and these exclusive characters make it really hard to choose a side. ;-;

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So far my favorite characters are Nyx, Camilla, Rinka, Suzukaze, and Kamui (both versions).
I'm also really interested in Kagerou

Her design is really badass. Too bad we have almost no info on her yet. :drsad:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
quote="S.F.L.R_9, post: 19319233, member: 269027"]Speaking of Mikoto,

Let's take a moment to appreciate how simplistic yet beautiful her design is. She has my favorite design out of everyone we've seen so far. Yes, her design is even better than Harold :^)[/quote]

100% agree with you. She is very beautiful. Though my favourite character at the moment has to be Suzuake

He looks so freaking cool

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Still Hinoka and Sakura for me, although I can't have a favorite given appearance have deceived me before.
Also Suzukaze and Hinata.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Of course best design is this girl.

.... Oh wait, wrong game. :^)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Watched the first episode of season 1. OMG, it's so adorable :happysheep:.
Glad you liked it. Another recruit for the inkvasion. :lick:

And I noticed a bit of a flare-up over Fire Emblem Amie... well, 'dehumanising' is a strong word to throw around. But no comment. :231:

And Congrats, @ Raziek Raziek . :)

I.... I'm sorry b-but you're new avi is..... is......

Tsundere Rosalina is awesome, no? :p

:231:

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I have you know that Rosalina is a VERY classy lady!
Sure she is. She's so classy that she gets a little luma to do her bidding and beat on others. Oh, and she whacks people with her little wand. AND uses the aforementioned luma as a meat shield.

Yep. VERY classy.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Sure she is. She's so classy that she gets a little luma to do her bidding and beat on others. Oh, and she whacks people with her little wand. AND uses the aforementioned luma as a meat shield.

Yep. VERY classy.
Hey man, love makes people do crazy things!

D

Deleted member

Robin! :awesome:
...OK, I know he doesn't count.

My favorite characters... hmm...
I do like both genders of Kamui, Lobster Lord, that cute myrmidon on the Hoshido side, Nyx, and Gaston Groose Harold.
It's a shame that I can't recruit everyone... I love a lot of these characters so far and it's a shame that I can't get everyone due to version differences.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I decided to look up the characters in IF... and saw this.

How many Tharja's are in this game?

:231:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hey guys what have i missed sense tuesday?
And please don't say the usual.
The usual.

You missed Sense Tuesday, where we made sure to apply common sense to everything, no illogical senses, no human senses, no false senses of security. Just a unified community trying to make sense.

You insensibly missed it, which makes no sense.

How dare you miss Sense Tuesday. :4dedede:

Top Bottom