• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
What's an amiibo? :estatic:
They're like the relics of saints. Just as rare and occasionally just as expensive to get your hands on. And when you're in line just to bear witness to the disfigured embodiment of St. Mertha, you're asking yourself the Holy Trinity of questions: "Is this for real?" "What's the point in all of this again?" and "Why the hell am I here?"

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And when you're in line just to bear witness to the disfigured embodiment of St. Mertha, you're asking yourself the Holy Trinity of questions: "Is this for real?" "What's the point in all of this again?" and "Why the hell am I here?"
"Where's my wallet?"

"Did someone just steal a toy from a little kid?"

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
You can't make that:roll:
My name is pink because I was Pranked by someone still want to know who.
Blue names are for people who bought Premium account
Red are for Mods, and so on.
So, you can't changes the name's color out of your will and to any color you want to.
What does that even mean? I've been wondering about that for some time now.

I, for one, would enjoy Samus in Fire Emblem IF despite how unfitting it is.

Here's this futuristic bounty hunter badass that laughs at your puny arrows and swords and returns the favor with different types of beams and missiles.

:awesome:
Blades might not work, but she'll change her tune quickly when a puddle of SEARING HOT LAVA shows up right under her feet, or a freaking huge LIGHTNING BOLT OF THE THUNDER GOD strikes her from the heavens.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Blades might not work, but she'll change her tune quickly when a puddle of SEARING HOT LAVA shows up right under her feet, or a freaking huge LIGHTNING BOLT OF THE THUNDER GOD strikes her from the heavens.
Premium users(like me) get the option to Prank regular users, changing their name color and title for 30 days and subconsciously urge them to buy Premium.

For lolz.

Samus regularly deals with lava/fire(lots of planets in the games have lava) and hazardous electricity(hai Sylux/Kanden), so neither is a threat. :cheep:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Well, that's because someone with a premium account (@ Hong Hong , you can do your marketing if you want to ;p) wanted to have my nick pink...so...that's it, I guess?
I haven't really noted any other change in my account aside from the nick color and title change.

Edit: Oh well, :4greninja:'d.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
So has anyone heard about :starman: SmashBoards PREMIUM :starman:before. Surely you haven't. :starman:

By the way I only date guys with big avatars.

:cheep:

:halfsheep:

:emptysheep:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, two question I was wondering about

1) Would a 4gb sd be go enough for my Wii U or should I get a bigger one?

2) Am I the only one who is not as excited about Kamui as I should be?

@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , love your hat :D

Both seasons can be watched legally on Crunchyroll (subbed), and the first season is also on Netflix (dub).
Watched the first episode of season 1. OMG, it's so adorable :happysheep:.

Nothing worth mentioning. Just a user with a very toxic and narrow-minded viewpoint.

But that's behind us now! Back to the usual sunshine and rainbows!

Oh, which user? What happened?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Premium users(like me) get the option to Prank regular users, changing their name color and title for 30 days and subconsciously urge them to buy Premium.

For lolz.

Samus regularly deals with lava/fire(lots of planets in the games have lava) and hazardous electricity(hai Sylux/Kanden), so neither is a threat. :cheep:
Samus don't give a sh*t about no lightning OR lava!
So has anyone heard about :starman: SmashBoards PREMIUM :starman:before. Surely you haven't. :starman:

:cheep:

:halfsheep:

:emptysheep:
Well you know what they say about guys with big avatars.........
They have Premium accounts :denzel:
Oh, which user? What happened?
If you must know, check out page 964. Sorry I just don't want to bring it up anymore. S'all good now though. :cheep:
Wanna buy some amiibo?
Wat arr ya buyin"?

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Honestly, most of the premium stuff doesn't interest me that much... At least, not enough to make me want to pay for the privileges.
Don't care about bigger avatars/signatures, username changes, or post backgrounds, at all.
Access to another board... meh.
In my view, I'd just be giving money to the site, with little benefit to me, and I have my own server to sink money into anyway.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869

For lolz.

Well, lava is one thing, but I'm pretty damn sure that a god's lightning strike is a bit more than hazardous.....

Though I can't imagine Wind magic doing much to her Power Suit, unless said magic was compressed into energy blades or something. Darkness is a different beast however. It was her bane for some time, she even had a dark copy to tangle with.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Guys with big avis be flirting @ Hong Hong like:

hey abbe.png

Well, lava is one thing, but I'm pretty damn sure that a god's lightning strike is a bit more than hazardous.....
Please.

*Samus gets hit by a lightning strike*

Though I can't imagine Wind magic doing much to her Power Suit, unless said magic was compressed into energy blades or something. Darkness is a different beast however. It was her bane for some time, she even had a dark copy to tangle with.
Though Dark Samus was conceived when the decidedly biological Metroid Prime absorbed her Phazon Suit and DNA at the end of Prime 1. Magic would be a different story altogether.

Either way, Samus has the Annihilator/Dark Beams to dispose of dark beings(like the Ing) anyway.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Sammy solos everybody from Fire Emblem save for MAYBE Ashunera.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Holy ****ing hell that avi is adorable. I love it. Kudos to you for excellent taste.

You know what they say about guys with big avatars.
Big posts.

Wanna tell that to Norfair? :troll:

Access to another board... meh.
The other board is pretty awesome actually. Very chill group back there.

Hey guys, two question I was wondering about

1) Would a 4gb sd be go enough for my Wii U or should I get a bigger one?

2) Am I the only one who is not as excited about Kamui as I should be?

@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , love your hat :D
Why thank you, me too.

1) If you intend to make use of the eShop for more than indie titles, you'll want to upgrade it.

2) Nope. I'm not stoked about him per se either, so much as I am the remainder of the characters in if. Manakete-alike was basically cool until we got Gaston and GLORIOUS ABS, respectively. Now Kamui needs more coal in his/her hype train to keep up.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Has this been posted yet? Luna aka not-Severa says that you (the avatar Kamui) looks familiar, which is interesting since she's the one who looks familiar. Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't read a few pages so idk if it has been or not.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Why thank you, me too.

1) If you intend to make use of the eShop for more than indie titles, you'll want to upgrade it.

2) Nope. I'm not stoked about him per se either, so much as I am the remainder of the characters in if. Manakete-alike was basically cool until we got Gaston and GLORIOUS ABS, respectively. Now Kamui needs more coal in his/her hype train to keep up.
:pikachu:

1) Hm, maybe I should gat a bigger SD card then, just incase.

2) I don't know what it is, but compared to what I felt with Robin, Kamui just doesn't give the same whoa factor for some reason. Though one nitpick I have to say about him is his eyes. I mean seriously, why are they red? Also, his death animation is very similar to that of Chrom's. Speaking of Chrom

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Guys with big avis be flirting @ Hong Hong like:

View attachment 54483

Please.

*Samus gets hit by a lightning strike*

Though Dark Samus was conceived when the decidedly biological Metroid Prime absorbed her Phazon Suit and DNA at the end of Prime 1. Magic would be a different story altogether.

Either way, Samus has the Annihilator/Dark Beams to dispose of dark beings(like the Ing) anyway.
Darkness works against darkness?:troll: Anyway, electricity does more than damage her. It can screw with her suit functions, but I'm sure you know that already.

On another note, I was saying some time ago on another board that the :4robinm: threads are among the friendliest on the site. But I guess someone came in and wanted to dump their tub of salt or something.

.....Did I just curse the :4robinm: boards?:troll:

D

Deleted member

Looks like I got an email in regards to Robin...
I will be receiving him between June 30 to July 22. If I am lucky, I will get him earlier.
After him, I am done with these unholy relics known as "amiibo."
I'll see if I can get the special edition of Yoshi's Woolly World with the green yarn Yoshi amiibo. If I don't get him however, I will just move on.
The amiibo experience I had is something I will never forget... just being able to get plastic of our favorite characters at unreal prices...
[collapse=Relevant]
[/collapse]

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Has this been posted yet? Luna aka not-Severa says that you (the avatar Kamui) looks familiar, which is interesting since she's the one who looks familiar. Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't read a few pages so idk if it has been or not.
She says that when you visit someone else's castle. She's referring to her Kamui.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I believe it was mentioned briefly a few pages back.
:pikachu:

2) I don't know what it is, but compared to what I felt with Robin, Kamui just doesn't give the same whoa factor for some reason. Though one nitpick I have to say about him is his eyes. I mean seriously, why are they red?
The reason they're eyes are red is because they're designed to be albino.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

I predict her VA will be Saori Seto in Japanese and Julie Ann Taylor in English.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Darkness works against darkness?:troll: Anyway, electricity does more than damage her. It can screw with her suit functions, but I'm sure you know that already.
Ironically enough, Dark Samus is a being of light, which is why the Annihilator Beam is effective in damaging her during Echoes.

Of course I know.

If I see an opportunity to reference something, I do. :cheep:

D

Deleted member

Lol get over yourself.

I've been playing this series since FE7 launched in North America, and I will PROUDLY and contently say that I am completely okay with all the 'waifu Emblem' features.

Haters gonna hate.
B L A Z I N G S W O R D B O Y S

Last edited by a moderator:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Just want to point out that actually happen to Iron Man.

Also

Iron Man suit>Power Suit
Nothing man-made could ever compare to the Power Suit. Hell, even the pirates tried to replicate some of its functions, but we all know how that ended......

The lesson here is this: Ancient races are technologically superior to us modern day techies by leaps and bounds.

Holy ****ing hell that avi is adorable. I love it. Kudos to you for excellent taste.
Why thank you. I could've went with the tried and true badass Wolf avatar, but said "nah, I'll show off my softer side".:133:

Wanna tell that to Norfair? :troll:
Not even the Gravity Suit could handle that heat.

D

Deleted member

That's why I change my avatar a lot, just to prevent people from associating me with just one avatar.
But I totally see what yall mean.
But see it's too late because I already associate you with Kawaii animu girls.

Also @ Moydow Moydow ,

Bruh,

REALEST POSSIBLE TALK

The Disco Room is totally ballin', you have to experience its glory for yourself.

DR Hater: "But it's just another bo-"

NO

NO IT'S NOT.

It's the Disco Room

Go buy Premium, get up in there and see for yourself.

The Disco Room will just change your life for the better.

#PremiumMasterRace.

Top Bottom