• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

The thought of Co-Op Robin with someone else is exciting.

I swear that I will pass Master Core on 9.0 with my brother if it kills me. Shame he'd only use :4sheik: or :rosalina:.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

The thought of Co-Op Robin with someone else is exciting.

I swear that I will pass Master Core on 9.0 with my brother if it kills me. Shame he'd only use :4sheik: or :rosalina:.
I know exactly how you feel! ^_^
Likewise, although I'm lucky to have a brother who wants to use either :4robinm: or :4lucina:. My condolences for your brother's poor choice in character selection while doing co-op Classic Mode with you.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know exactly how you feel! ^_^

Likewise, although I'm lucky to have a brother who wants to use either :4robinm: or :4lucina:. My condolences for your brother's poor choice in character selection while doing co-op Classic Mode with you.
Well, at least :mewtwopm: is happening, so it's not ALL bad, but he's not out.

Only others I'd see him using...:4samus:,:4miigun:, and :4charizard:.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I hate to break this amazing "Together we ____" chain, but I have something to show you all.

Mini Robin's vs. A GIANT R.O.B.
*Takes Mini Robin home*

I wish we could use Amiibos in Single Player Co-Op, aw man. But those Robin Co-Ops look neat. I think closest to play with me is some of my bros or my sis if it comes to Co-Op...

"THIS DOES NOT TIP SCALE"

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
*Takes Mini Robin home*

I wish we could use Amiibos in Single Player Co-Op, aw man. But those Robin Co-Ops look neat. I think closest to play with me is some of my bros or my sis if it comes to Co-Op...

"THIS DOES NOT TIP SCALE"

Yeah, I wish we could too. However, I am lucky to have such a large family who enjoys playing Smash Bros. close by, along with several of my friends so it's not a huge loss for me at least. Still, it sucks for those who aren't so lucky. :ohwell:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Title temporarily changed.
I approve of this as long as we go back to the original title once we've established all the changes in the update.

Nothing can beat the original title. :4robinm::4robinf:

Hong

The Strongest
Speed Thunder charges so fast that the singularity of energy being drawn into Robin's hand distorts the fabric of space and pulls in quantum energy from a space at a force that exceeds well beyond what is capable in the existence of proximity, and thus the vacuum effects on the upper portion of Robin's body pulls her/him into the air for an additional jump. :4mario:

Mac2492

Smash Apprentice
Speed Thunder charges so fast that the singularity of energy being drawn into Robin's hand distorts the fabric of space and pulls in quantum energy from a space at a force that exceeds well beyond what is capable in the existence of proximity, and thus the vacuum effects on the upper portion of Robin's body pulls her/him into the air for an additional jump. :4mario:
Space-fabric-bending vacuum got clogged. Guess a vacuum is still a vacuum.

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
Oh my what did I walk in on.
I think physics class...

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Confirmed Robin buff:

You can now grab the ledge backwards during Elwind.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

God, I can't count that number of times I died because I forgot he could grab the ledge backwards during Elwind.

THANK NAGA.

And Hylia

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

I wasn't paying attention here so I didn't notice if the opponent used Robin's Elwind buff or not.

Still...first post patch match! :D

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
I'm pretty sure that the infinite has been patched for a while now.:4darkpit:
Really? Huh. I'm probably not updated to the latest patch because I can still perform it. Either that, or I'm just being ignorant. Probably both. :p

Confirmed Robin buff:

You can now grab the ledge backwards during Elwind.
YES. OH MAN. THANK NAGA. (and Hylia?)
NO MORE DYING TO CASTING ELIND BACKWARDS.
I am SO HAPPY

ALL ROBIN PLAYERS EVERYWHERE WILL REJOICE

Meanwhile,

I'm tempted to print out this picture and hand it out at school. I wonder what would happen.
No seriously, I need this little thing for coloring. I never thought I'd be so desperate to find a pencil.
I wouldn't be so desperate to find it if I had good colored pencils, but nope, I have crayola, so this little prismacolor blender is a life saver. Then again… *stares at all my uncolored things*
If only I found coloring fun. (Yet, the result is so worth it, haha.)
The real question is who will be the unfortunate/lucky tactician to be drawn next? :4robinf:

Or should I say, Tacticians?:4robinf::4robinm: *wink wink hint hint*

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
Really? Huh. I'm probably not updated to the latest patch because I can still perform it. Either that, or I'm just being ignorant. Probably both. :p

YES. OH MAN. THANK NAGA. (and Hylia?)
NO MORE DYING TO CASTING ELIND BACKWARDS.
I am SO HAPPY

ALL ROBIN PLAYERS EVERYWHERE WILL REJOICE

Meanwhile,

I'm tempted to print out this picture and hand it out at school. I wonder what would happen.
No seriously, I need this little thing for coloring. I never thought I'd be so desperate to find a pencil.
I wouldn't be so desperate to find it if I had good colored pencils, but nope, I have crayola, so this little prismacolor blender is a life saver. Then again… *stares at all my uncolored things*
If only I found coloring fun. (Yet, the result is so worth it, haha.)
The real question is who will be the unfortunate/lucky tactician to be drawn next? :4robinf:

Or should I say, Tacticians?:4robinf::4robinm: *wink wink hint hint*
I have Prismacolor black colored(shade really) pencils. I plan on getting a decent set of them in multiple actual colors soon. On the question though, no I haven't seen it~

Top Bottom