• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hokori

Great King of Evil
YIIIIISSSZZZ
"GIIIIT READY!"
"C'MON DONNY!"
"YEEEEE-HAWWWW!"

He said that Garon was ugly? Is it bad that he was telling the truth? :p

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ever since I got EXPotenial Growth and Gold Gaffie, it has made Hard mode somewhat easy. Though I doubt that without the DLC, I just found it was to hard trying to level up my units. Maybe I should stop trying to get Galeforce for Chrom's wife so that Lucina can have. Might make things a bit easier when I do Lunatic.
EXPonetial Growth, Golden Gaffe and Infinite Regalia definitely make things easier. Though I did runs without them, I mainly used them to prep for when I wanted to take on the Apotheosis DLC map after I've already been through the game several times and just wanted to focus on coming up with pairings/skill-sets. Between the three, I primarily used Golden Gaffe. I'd get broke so fast trying to make sure I had plenty of supplies for everyone :(

I see you homie. I see you.
Yo, I just noticed your avatar and I love it. Your Pikachu avatars (and variants) dishes out justice (including seconds and thirds) to all of Smashboards.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yo, I just noticed your avatar and I love it. Your Pikachu avatars (and variants) dishes out justice (including seconds and thirds) to all of Smashboards.
I do what I must, because I can.

Thank you kindly, sir.

Nobody is going to get this joke.
Hasn't stopped me from liking a post before.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
oridley

you actually got it

:cheep:
Hyesh! While I don't play MvC3 nearly as much as I used to, I'm still well aware of the various catchphrases most of the characters have.

:happysheep:

FOOT-
FOOT DIVE!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh, is there a fight going on?

I support anyone against Garon.

EXPonetial Growth, Golden Gaffe and Infinite Regalia definitely make things easier. Though I did runs without them, I mainly used them to prep for when I wanted to take on the Apotheosis DLC map after I've already been through the game several times and just wanted to focus on coming up with pairings/skill-sets. Between the three, I primarily used Golden Gaffe. I'd get broke so fast trying to make sure I had plenty of supplies for everyone :(
Yeah, I am planning to do a run of Har, Lunatic and Lunatic+ with the DLC maps just that I can say that I completed those difficulties. Then I am think of doing a run on Hard without DLC or a least only use DLC if I have to (e.g. I need more money). Though from my past experience, it will be hard.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
It didn't help that my interest in trying out MvC was peaked due to this trailer :)

(Which I swear I did not make or base my original name off of. It was a very extreme coincidence.)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, I am planning to do a run of Har, Lunatic and Lunatic+ with the DLC maps just that I can say that I completed those difficulties. Then I am think of doing a run on Hard without DLC or a least only use DLC if I have to (e.g. I need more money). Though from my past experience, it will be hard.
And also do a run of Apotheosis (if you already have the map) if you 'd like another challenge. The Secret Quest/challenge in Apotheosis was probably one of my favorite experiences in the game. Part of the reason is because of the Final Boss unit :p

It didn't help that my interest in trying out MvC was peaked due to this trailer :)

(Which I swear I did not make or base my original name off of. It was a very extreme coincidence.)
This is incredible :laugh:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hyesh! While I don't play MvC3 nearly as much as I used to, I'm still well aware of the various catchphrases most of the characters have.

:happysheep:

FOOT-
FOOT DIVE!
I was kind of expecting Global Saturation or WELCOME TO DIE, but that works too.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Aww yess. Rumble time.

2:1 @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf , place your bets people.
Question. Who is on who's side?

And also do a run of Apotheosis (if you already have the map) if you 'd like another challenge. The Secret Quest/challenge in Apotheosis was probably one of my favorite experiences in the game. Part of the reason is because of the Final Boss unit :p
Don't have that map yet but I will note it down for future purchase. Thanks :)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

This is incredible :laugh:
Ah yes......the True Final Boss unit of Awakening IMO. The ultimate reason why you maxed out your support conversations with everyone, married specific characters so they could create children that stand toe to toe with the units in Apotheosis, or even have a chance sometimes, and the sole purpose behind promoting, then reclassing, promoting again, reclassing, reclassing once again, and so forth, just to get the perfect skills for each unit. I am SO proud of myself for completing that map on both the normal route and secret route without losing a single unit. And keep in mind, this was my first FE game ever, so I'd like to think that's impressive to some degree. And the secret path was totally worth pursuing given who the True Final Boss was......

The Mother F-ing RNG Goddess herself, Anna! :eek:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ah yes......the True Final Boss unit of Awakening IMO. The ultimate reason why you maxed out your support conversations with everyone, married specific characters so they could create children that stand toe to toe with the units in Apotheosis, or even have a chance sometimes, and the sole purpose behind promoting, then reclassing, promoting again, reclassing, reclassing once again, and so forth, just to get the perfect skills for each unit. I am SO proud of myself for completing that map on both the normal route and secret route without losing a single unit. And keep in mind, this was my first FE game ever, so I'd like to think that's impressive to some degree. And the secret path was totally worth pursuing given who the True Final Boss was......

Didn't know that FE:A was your first FE game, Syrek. Nice job! All that grinding, but it was def worth it.

I'd list my units/pairings, but I haven't played in a while so I forgot, and I don't feel like getting out my 3DS right now :p

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
My money is with Chapter Serf for this fight :)

WHAT?! ANNA'S A BOSS?! :eek:

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Memes/AceAttorney
Godot can't see red on white.
Mia was killed by Redd White.
Godot spends most of the game berating Phoenix for "letting Mia get killed" by Redd White.
Godot can't see Redd White.

mind blown
gg translators
Unfortunately it wasn't intentional, since Redd White isn't called the equivalent in Japanese, but that's an amazing coincidence nonetheless.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Question. Who is on who's side?
So far we've got you with @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf , @ Elezir Elezir and @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun with @ Kotor Kotor , and me with all the bookie money.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Memes/AceAttorney
Godot can't see red on white.
Mia was killed by Redd White.
Godot spends most of the game berating Phoenix for "letting Mia get killed" by Redd White.
Godot can't see Redd White.

mind blown
gg translators
Unfortunately it wasn't intentional, since Redd White isn't called the equivalent in Japanese, but that's an amazing coincidence nonetheless.
Damn. Mind blown.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hm. A fight...and there are sides...? Hmmmmm...this could be interesting.

What side should I be on and why? The side that convinces me to join their cause will be free of my banhammer. As for the other side...well...you should know what's gonna happen.

D

Deleted member

Wa

What the hell?
I find it amusing how the game considers Wario's Bike to still be an object on his victory screen and could be broken.

I did as well. The whole way through, I wanted to believe he really was innocent... and then: "How do you do, Mister Lawyer? I'm Matt Engarde." And Maya herself tells you to get him found guilty... Everything really gets to you, and that's why it's my favourite case in the series.
I wanted to believe he was innocent as well. However, I just didn't know what to think when investigation began. The possibility of Matt was there, but the game didn't make it seem that way...
I also presented him some people and he dodged those questions... that was pretty suspicious...
Still, it was an utter shock that he was the one behind it, especially when I saw that scar. He's radically different than the idiot celebrity that he made himself out to be.
I can see why it's a lot of people's favorite case. It just plays with you so much that you don't know what to think. I just hope that Trials and Tribulations can follow up with this.

Ah yes XD Luckily, they fixed it over here, and in the 3DS one, so it doesn't turn the bad ending into a joke.
I didn't see if they fixed that or not, I didn't check (and I don't want to).

See also: Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
I haven't played it yet. What goes on in it?

So this is how the war between Hoshido and Nohr begins. Hoshido hates St. Garon and Nohr starts to attack them for this reason.

Nintendo vs. Capcom?

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The amount of Spongebob in this thread always pleases me c:

Top Bottom