• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh my, is it Morgan's Birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
48a6f436063d1d2696234de8a01eec2e.jpg

2b7f9f89ec0f145c662dcb0011378d53.jpg

Also, Happy birthday @AirshBornely :D.

My favourite ship? Hm, you know I not quiet sure. I now a lot of them but none of them really stick out for me. Hm....

Oh, what about this one?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

No Star Destroyer would stand a chance!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy damn, I finished case 4 in Justice for All. I started to play by 1:30 and I beat it just now at 7:00. Damn, it was a doozy...
This has to be my favorite case.

This case is pretty dark and has some amazing storytelling. I was pretty intrigued and absorbed into it throughout. In fact, I was absorbed into it too much I suppose... I was very frightened!

I didn't know if I could handle the courtroom scenes. We couldn't do it in a day... will Maya die? And the final moments gave me a heart attack. I panicked; will the game end instantaneously if I press De Killer too much and thus have her die?

And then the good ending... my god, I was afraid if I didn't get that. The last moments were pretty damn crucial in what ending that you got... (and I looked at a video of the bad ending, it sucked)

It was all worth it in the end, however. I won the case, I got the good ending, and everything is done.

...Still sad that they couldn't play Pursuit Cornered in the game's final moments. :(

I think I will take a break before I go on to do Trials and Tribulations. I heard that is the best game.

Who I pair Robin with is less dependent on who I like the most...
But what hair color looks like the best on Morgan? :smirk:
I think Morgan, well the female version, looks best with black hair.
Though, I do like her with red hair.

Oh. Happy Birthday Morgan! Guess I should add that me and Morgan share the same birthday. :p
Happy birthday! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I thought everyone played FemRobin so they could marry Donnel and thus make Morgan the Bane of the Gods by rigging it so that Morgen ends up with both Aptitude AND Galeforce?

Or is that just for Lunatic+?

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I thought everyone played FemRobin so they could marry Donnel and thus make Morgan the Bane of the Gods by rigging it so that Morgen ends up with both Aptitude AND Galeforce?

Wouldn't know. I am yet to complete even hard mode. But I am on the way.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Who I pair Robin with is less dependent on who I like the most...
But what hair color looks like the best on Morgan? :smirk:
As long as Donnel is Kjelle's father because holy crud, she was designed to have purple hair I swear.:b:

Interestingly enough, I prefer dark hair for male Morgan and light hair (except blue, which also looks fantastic on her) for female Morgan.

Happy birthday, @AirshBornely!

I thought Chrom or a second gen was better in terms of stats for male Morgan? Correct me if I'm wrong, though. Most people I know seem to put Donnel with Nowi or Sully, because Aptitude Nah/Kjelle is amazing (plus the hair thing I hinted at before for Kjelle).

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

I actually heard that's not a good idea though I can't remember why. I could be wrong admittedly. Besides, Morgan doesn't seem to need aptitude because his growth rate is already good. Might be best to give it to someone who needs it more.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Holy damn, I finished case 4 in Justice for All. I started to play by 1:30 and I beat it just now at 7:00. Damn, it was a doozy...
This has to be my favorite case.

This case is pretty dark and has some amazing storytelling. I was pretty intrigued and absorbed into it throughout. In fact, I was absorbed into it too much I suppose... I was very frightened!

I didn't know if I could handle the courtroom scenes. We couldn't do it in a day... will Maya die? And the final moments gave me a heart attack. I panicked; will the game end instantaneously if I press De Killer too much and thus have her die?

And then the good ending... my god, I was afraid if I didn't get that. The last moments were pretty damn crucial in what ending that you got... (and I looked at a video of the bad ending, it sucked)

It was all worth it in the end, however. I won the case, I got the good ending, and everything is done.
Obligatory question: guilty, or not guilty?

I was genuinely dreading what sort of message was going to come out of the transceiver at the end of the first day... I almost wanted Andrews to be found guilty for that alone :p but it all works out in the end.

Yeah, the bad ending is pretty miserable. I've never gotten it myself, and I don't want to.

I think I will take a break before I go on to do Trials and Tribulations. I heard that is the best game.
they play Pursuit Cornered in the game's final moments.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I actually heard that's not a good idea though I can't remember why. I could be wrong admittedly. Besides, Morgan doesn't seem to need aptitude because his growth rate is already good. Might be best to give it to someone who needs it more.
I think that's why. It's a waste to give it to Morgan when other characters would benefit more from it. Morgan on his own is fine without it and would benefit more from things like gen 2 inherited stuff.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I think that's why. It's a waste to give it to Morgan when other characters would benefit more from it. Morgan on his own is fine without it and would benefit more from things like gen 2 inherited stuff.
Also, Donnel is best as a father for 2nd gen characters who can't reclass to pegasus knight normally, because he gives this class's branch to whoever his daughter is, which means galeforce for that character. Obviously if it's a son, he won't pass down his awesome pegasus knight genes.
I've heard he's the best father for Kjelle, btw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Obligatory question: guilty, or not guilty?

I was genuinely dreading what sort of message was going to come out of the transceiver at the end of the first day... I almost wanted Andrews to be found guilty for that alone :p but it all works out in the end.

Yeah, the bad ending is pretty miserable. I've never gotten it myself, and I don't want to.
I chose guilty.
What Matt did was absolutely disgusting. I didn't want him to get off scott free.

Same. I just wanted the trial to end for that reason. The fact that it continued for another day... I feel grateful for it.

I saw it on YouTube. It's miserable... but I can't help but laugh thanks to the typo.
The miracle never happen... because a miracle doesn't exist.
And just like that, the game came to an end. I ran away from Capcom offices... and wandered the streets alone. I never saw the typo again. Capcom is a company of its word, so I'm sure they released a version withouth typo as promised. I heard the typo from the original version a few days later. It was found there, of course. The "Spell check" never happen(ed). Maybe it was never meant to. Because a "Spell check" is something that doesn't exist.
Perfect!

Amen. She rocks that. Can possibly get behind blue too.

Tangentially related amusement courtesy of Google:

Fire Emblem: Awakening is the game that makes me shocked in disbelief that the game is a Nintendo game and this is a reason why.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Kjelle is implied to have a crush on Severa in the Harvest Scramble. She basically gets drunk on truth potion and blabs about it.
Oh, I see. I only have 3 DLC maps at the moment so I can understand why I don't get it. Still sound pretty fun none the less XD. Now I need to buy all the DLC packs or at least the Scramble pack.

Donnel is quite the ladies' man.
Why do you say that?
Pit Question Face (scaled down).png

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The support options. The growths. Donnel has been a sheltered boy for far too long and is raring to go!

Funny enough, I actually didn't use Donnel as a father in my last few FE:A Lunatic/Lunatic+ playthroughs. I just managed to find pairings that seemed to be more "ideal". And boy did those kids turn out well.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
The support options. The growths. Donnel has been a sheltered boy for far too long and is raring to go!

Funny enough, I actually didn't use Donnel as a father in my last few FE:A Lunatic/Lunatic+ playthroughs. I just managed to find pairings that seemed to be more "ideal". And boy did those kids turn out well.
BUT WHAT ABOUT GALEFORCE?!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Oh, I see. I never really used Donnel to much. To be honest, I don't see what is so special about him. I am currently doing a hard run through and him plus Virion are the two that have missed out on a pair and I haven't really regretted it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
"Support options." "Growths." "Sheltered boy." "Raring to go."

There is no part of that analysis I can't turn into innuendo with a few quotes. It's almost like it was on purpose.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
BUT WHAT ABOUT GALEFORCE?!
On harder difficulties, Galeforce seemed like a wasted slot for certain units. Mainly because all the enemies units aren't being slain in a single phase.

I was fine with just having a Galeforce lead paired with a tank. Or if I was really trying to burst them down (because some of my units were so OP omg I probably sinned just because they were born so broken), pair two Galeforce units together and just have a field day.

Oh, I see. I never really used Donnel to much. To be honest, I don't see what is so special about him. I am currently doing a hard run through and him plus Virion are the two that have missed out on a pair and I haven't really regretted it.
I've never had Virion find love. He usually just hangs in the Barracks to be honest. Donnel is a unit that has incredible potential if you put in the time with him. He can literally solo maps on Normal and Hard difficulties. He's not all too amazing past Hard though, IMO.

"Support options." "Growths." "Sheltered boy." "Raring to go."

There is no part of that analysis I can't turn into innuendo with a few quotes. It's almost like it was on purpose.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I've never had Virion find love. He usually just hangs in the Barracks to be honest. Donnel is a unit that has incredible potential if you put in the time with him. He can literally solo maps on Normal and Hard difficulties. He's not all too amazing past Hard though, IMO.
Yeah, that's what I sort of beginning to do now. Any unit that I don't pair up, I still level them up and have them there just incase I have an odd number of units on the map I am play. And you're right, why pair up someone who can literally destroy a map solo?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I chose guilty.
What Matt did was absolutely disgusting. I didn't want him to get off scott free.
I did as well. The whole way through, I wanted to believe he really was innocent... and then: "How do you do, Mister Lawyer? I'm Matt Engarde." And Maya herself tells you to get him found guilty... Everything really gets to you, and that's why it's my favourite case in the series.

I saw it on YouTube. It's miserable... but I can't help but laugh thanks to the typo.
The miracle never happen... because a miracle doesn't exist.
Ah yes XD Luckily, they fixed it over here, and in the 3DS one, so it doesn't turn the bad ending into a joke.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is the game that makes me shocked in disbelief that the game is a Nintendo game and this is a reason why.
See also: Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
*expected Garon's ugly-*** mug on Svera and Aqua's sexy face on Kjelle*
*Was happy to be wrong*
You brought it upon yourself.

...you know, upon closer inspection, maybe this composition is a bit...err...

Anyway!
Favorite ship? An obvious choice.

Oh. Happy Birthday Morgan! Guess I should add that me and Morgan share the same birthday. :p
Happy Birthday dear:happysheep:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, that's what I sort of beginning to do now. Any unit that I don't pair up, I still level them up and have them there just incase I have an odd number of units on the map I am play. And you're right, why pair up someone who can literally destroy a map solo?
I actually had to sit Donnel down for a while because he was draining the fun out of the game by making things too easy. Enemy units could barely strike him to begin with, and when they could, it was only for like 0-1 HP. Lol.

Even on Lunatic some pairings and skill-set combos were so OP that it just became madness. Lunatic+ Classic is a definitely a mode for madmen, but I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed raging (Chapter 2 especially...the luck that needs to be in play is ridiculous). Overtime, it became pretty fun. The exclusive Enemy Unit skills in that mode just make me laugh.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What was that?
He said that Garon was ugly? Is it bad that he was telling the truth? :p

I actually had to sit Donnel down for a while because he was draining the fun out of the game by making things too easy. Enemy units could barely strike him to begin with, and when they could, it was only for like 0-1 HP. Lol.

Even on Lunatic some pairings and skill-set combos were so OP that it just became madness. Lunatic+ Classic is a definitely a mode for madmen, but I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed raging (Chapter 2 especially...the luck that needs to be in play is ridiculous). Overtime, it became pretty fun. The exclusive Enemy Unit skills in that mode just make me laugh.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Ever since I got EXPotenial Growth and Gold Gaffie, it has made Hard mode somewhat easy. Though I doubt that without the DLC, I just found it was to hard trying to level up my units. Maybe I should stop trying to get Galeforce for Chrom's wife so that Lucina can have. Might make things a bit easier when I do Lunatic.

Top Bottom