• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hong

The Strongest
NSG's ava and sig.

You like Ike.
I like Ike.
Everybody likes Ike.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
Yeah, Kirby is pretty dam cute X3.

Also, that is kind of the reason why at first I did like LucinaXRobin but after a while, they couple grew on me and just were to adorable to ignore. Also, as for my favourite pair with Robin aside for Lucy, it would have to go

1. Anna (for obvious reasons)
2 Coredila ( first ever couple with Robin in my first play through)
3. Olivia, (cause see is freaken adorable X3.)
^^ I am pretty sure you misspelt Tharja there friend.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why does it matter, he's a comic book character...they always come back.
Killing characters is comic clickbait.
According to Marvel, any character officially killed will not appear in subsequent chronological comics in any, shape, or form. I'm sure there is a special case like prequels and stuff but them having their own series, or appearing in subsequent issues of their respective series will not happen. Example: Wolverine will NOT appear in following X-Men issue comics as that character is, officially, dead, within that timeline.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
According to Marvel, any character officially killed will not appear in subsequent chronological comics in any, shape, or form. I'm sure there is a special case like prequels and stuff but them having their own series, or appearing in subsequent issues of their respective series will not happen. Example: Wolverine will NOT appear in following X-Men issue comics as that character is, officially, dead, within that timeline.
Hopefully he'll be back after the reboot...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That isn't what I meant. I mean they aren't pulling the plug on Deadpool by killing him off. That would be stupid.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That isn't what I meant. I mean they aren't pulling the plug on Deadpool by killing him off. That would be stupid.
I'm sorry if I misconstrued your point. But if you thought I implied that Deadpool would never appear in any media ever again, then you over-analyzed my statement a little, after all doing that to Deadpool would mean that the new movie they just announced would be canceled, which would be infinitely ignorant.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
On a personal level, I despise people like Tharja. A little too desperate for my tastes.

On a design level, I despise characters like Tharja. She's basically straight out of a teenager's self-insert fan-fic.
Eh... Ike's ight...

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
By the way don't know if all of you fellow tacticians have seen this yet...

Oh Hungry such a joker. But this is uber off topic... Maybe...
I doubt it being the new Fire Emblem but who knows?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
By the way don't know if all of you fellow tacticians have seen this yet...

Oh Hungry such a joker. But this is uber off topic... Maybe...
I doubt it being the new Fire Emblem but who knows?
I wonder if trophy means anything...

Oh lord, we're devolving back into the speculation days.

vader.jpg

I'm also 99% sure that if I'm Vader, then @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi is the Emperor.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
But I thought there was a dead pool movie coming out next year

Also, someone should play Ike's Theme in honour of NSG
I'm sorry if I misconstrued your point. But if you thought I implied that Deadpool would never appear in any media ever again, then you over-analyzed my statement a little, after all doing that to Deadpool would mean that the new movie they just announced would be canceled, which would be infinitely ignorant.
:p

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I might have to start calling myself "Puff slayer". I went to a small 32 man bracket thing where I played 4 different Jigglypuffs and beat everyone of them with my Robin. Granted that for two of them it was their first Smash 4 tournament and one of them is a more predominantly PM player who entered Smash 4 for fun. I found another couple people playing Robin, but one of them mains Zelda over Robin, and the other person I didn't bother to mirror match them.

Had a lot of fun, actually made a profit of two dollars by taking third place, but unfortunately no matches were being recorded and I placed lower to the same two people back at the other tournament I got 3rd in. We did also have a full 8 player Smash setup though so that was pretty fun.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The Emperor is the guy to the lowe're right of Vader. He's enjoying the agony of Vader, much how you enjoy character speculation.

But hey, there's nothing wrong with that. It's just a joke.
That's fine, buddy. I was just a bit confused, that's all.

Also while I'm at it, I'm considering preordering a Robin Amiibo alongside Lucina.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That's fine, buddy. I was just a bit confused, that's all.

Also while I'm at it, I'm considering preordering a Robin Amiibo alongside Lucina.
I'm glad that they chose my preferred gender for Robin. Not like it wasn't expected though....

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I wanted both because I wanted to get two and name them both Morgan. Maybe I can wait until someone out there makes a custom F!Robin amiibo

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Deadpool, killed off for good?
Not when it's getting released on April <blatant April Fools Day teasing>, especially when he's got his own movie in the works.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
The sad thing about NSG avatar is that I'm always reminded of the oh so terrible voice acting that plagued the Tellius games, dear lord who thought that was fine?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The sad thing about NSG avatar is that I'm always reminded of the oh so terrible voice acting that plagued the Tellius games, dear lord who thought that was fine?
Ike's voice actor, Jason Adkins, was not THAT bad now everyone elses... Yeah, pretty freaking awful.
The worst were Path of Radiance, god Greil's, Mist's, and Elincia's voice actors had no sense of direction and kinda just spit bland uninspired phrases. Don't even get me started on the Black Knights voice in that game. Bleh.

Last edited:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Awakening had really good voice actors for a lot of the cast, not that they spoke all that much. Lon'qu was voice by Travis willingham who's talon in league of legends and Gaius in tales of Xilia 1/2. Love his voice, Christina Vee and Laura Bailey were in there as well iirc

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Awakening had really good voice actors for a lot of the cast, not that they spoke all that much. Lon'qu was voice by Travis willingham who's talon in league of legends and Gaius in tales of Xilia 1/2. Love his voice, Christina Vee and Laura Bailey were in there as well iirc
And now imagine Golden Sun WiiU and Smash-DLC confirmed.
(Still hoping for bayonetta to show up in smash.)

Last edited:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I've been waiting for a new Golden Sun forever :( the 3rd game was alright but it ended on a cliffhanger and its incredibly unlikely there'll ever be another one. On top of that Nintendo just ignores the series where smash is involved, delegating it to a badly made/ugly assist trophy and a single song on a level that kinda sucked.
I'm a huge fan though, I own several copies of each game along with strategy guides and cardboard standee's, only smash and a new golden sun can get me to buy nintendo consoles (more of a ps3/ps4 guy) bought the DS just for Dark Dawn and I'd buy another wii-u if i meant i get golden sun 4

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
So yesterday I was really bored at work and had nothing to do like in 2 hours so I did a sketch of everyone favorite Robin, I hope you like it.

I usually draw regularly to relax and spend time. I only had a pen and a notebook near me where I write down work stuff. Also is not my original creation obviously, I copied by free hand an image I had in my computer that it was posted here no so long ago so I don't take credit in creativity.

Last edited:

Folt

Smash Ace
I'm glad that they chose my preferred gender for Robin. Not like it wasn't expected though....
The writing was on the wall when we didn't get female Villager and Male Wii Fit Trainer.

(Also Overalls Wario, but that's kind of a lesser point since he was revealed alongside Robin, I believe.)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Travis Willingham also vocied Roy Mustang from FMA... He's married to Lust's VA, Laura Bailey, who voices Lucina.

Top Bottom