• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The next Fire Emblem should totally include:
  • Seize the throne and survive/protect objectives
  • Magic Triangle
  • Massive Maps
  • DLC
  • Online matches (probably something more balanced than Shadow Dragon)
  • Buffed Assassins, Berserkers, and give Snipers more advantages
  • Anna should totally have another role in the store (might as well add Jake too)
This game seems pretty interesting with it's Euro-Japanese setting.
Rare seeing you here :3
Yes, the last FE had local multiplayer, so i do hope they take a step forward and add online multiplayer for the replayability factor.
Someone was gonna ask the question eventually :p

Even so, I'm not in direct support of the idea; I have my own DLC goal to fail pursue. Besides, we don't even have names yet, so it's pointless.

Just a thought.
True, nonetheless any new Lord and protagonist is hype

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Here's a picture one user posted up:

I guess the avatar (if the person is the avatar) is named "Kamui"
Kamui confirmed for Wintropy's new favourite Fire Emblem character.

The next Fire Emblem should totally include:
  • Seize the throne and survive/protect objectives
  • Magic Triangle
  • Massive Maps
  • DLC
  • Online matches (probably something more balanced than Shadow Dragon)
  • Buffed Assassins, Berserkers, and give Snipers more advantages
  • Anna should totally have another role in the store (might as well add Jake too)
This game seems pretty interesting with it's Euro-Japanese setting.
I agree with all of this. That last point in particular.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Rare seeing you here :3
Yes, the last FE had local multiplayer, so i do hope they take a step forward and add online multiplayer for the replayability factor.
Heh, I lurk here sometimes. :seuss:

Shadow Dragon had an interesting multiplayer that was plauged with hackers and OP teams. I just want something in addition to Streetpass battles.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Heh, I lurk here sometimes. :seuss:

Shadow Dragon had an interesting multiplayer that was plauged with hackers and OP teams. I just want something in addition to Streetpass battles.
I'm not saying I had one of those OP teams buuuuut.....
StreetPass battles were something I never experienced, you would figure that living in one of the biggest cities in America would lead to a ton of streetpasses. :L

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm not saying I had one of those OP teams buuuuut.....
StreetPass battles were something I never experienced, you would figure that living in one of the biggest cities in America would lead to a ton of streetpasses. :L
Meanwhile I get 5-8 SPs every time I go to the mall :3

Ironic given my place of residence. :p

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I just want local multiplayer.

I also noticed the whole East VS. West dynamic going on too.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
We need old save bonuses from Awakening.

IMAGINE IF YOU COULD TRANSFER YOUR ROBIN TO THIS NEW WORLD OH GOD

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

I KNOW RIGHT.
I mean, ok that it's all speculation that Kamui is the Avatar, and even if it's true you can change his appearance...but...but...
I prefer my robed wormbook Robin ;-; Also, some people are saying he's a prince. I'll be very sad if he's a prince and not a tactician. Sigh, can't have all, I suppose ;-;

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Maybe a little late to the party but FIRE EMBLEM HYYYPE!!!

Saw the trailer and I was like "Okay, this looks interesting" and suddenly the pegasus knight appears and my reaction was just to do a scream like I was a madman. It looks amazing and that dancer looks pretty good, maybe the new protagonist? really hyped for this one. But sadly there's no signals of the SMT x FE crossover.

I hoped for something Mewtwo related but sadly nothing, still in my personal taste finally I'm going to get Monster Hunter 4 here for my 3DS.

As extra content that would be amazing, but I don't think that this world is related to to Awakening but with that teaser one never knows.

Also...WHERE'S MY FEMALE ROBIN AMIIBO? I WANT THE WAIFU.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Someone beat me to mention SMT If, god damn it.
Ice magic sounds phenomenal though, and am I glad it's not a direct sequel to Awakening

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I KNOW RIGHT.
I mean, ok that it's all speculation that Kamui is the Avatar, and even if it's true you can change his appearance...but...but...
I prefer my robed wormbook Robin ;-; Also, some people are saying he's a prince. I'll be very sad if he's a prince and not a tactician. Sigh, can't have all, I suppose ;-;
Prince tactician. :bee:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
A Robin transfer device? That would... be amazing. But I can't help but feel it would be a little pointless as we wouldn't have supports or anything.
If they added in support functonality I would love it. And if Robin can S rank a unit if he didn't S rank with anyone in Awakening, I would start a new play through and skip out on Morgan.
But if we did transfer over Robin, he would obviously steal the show from the actual lord with his shipping lord glory.
The best thing that could happen involving Awakening is if there was a bonus mission where you fight your own version of the Shepherds.

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I wonder what the Avatar's localized name would be, it'd be neat if they stuck to Kamui but I have a feeling that won't be the case

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Kamui makes me think of Naruto
So I rewatched the trailer and I noticed characters have feet now
Insta-buy
Based feet less goo

Elezir

Prince tactician. :bee:

Still like my only-tactician better :sadsheep:
Ah, but whatever, Fire Emblem getting another game, so the series aren't going to die, and that's more important <3

A Robin transfer device? That would... be amazing. But I can't help but feel it would be a little pointless as we wouldn't have supports or anything.
If they added in support functonality I would love it. And if Robin can S rank a unit if he didn't S rank with anyone in Awakening, I would start a new play through and skip out on Morgan.
But if we did transfer over Robin, he would obviously steal the show from the actual lord with his shipping lord glory.
The best thing that could happen involving Awakening is if there was a bonus mission where you fight your own version of the Shepherds.
That's the only way I can see a bonus from Awakening in reality, ye.
As much as I'd like my Robin back, he wouldn't really fit the new game, I suppose

I wonder what the Avatar's localized name would be, it'd be neat if they stuck to Kamui but I have a feeling that won't be the case
Well, They didn't stick with Rufure/Reflet the first time, so ye.
I suppose Kamui is too foreign souding, but still, we have a Eastern side this time around, so who knows (still think they'll have names resembling the ones from Cho'sin)

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Still like my only-tactician better :sadsheep:
Ah, but whatever, Fire Emblem getting another game, so the series aren't going to die, and that's more important <3
Yes, I like my Robin too

<-----------especially when I can fit him with whatever I want IRL

But there has to be some change.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I sure can't wait for the sequel to "Fire Emblem If," "Fire Emblem Then." :4dedede:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Waiting for the Female Villager and Male Wii Fit Trainer Amiibos so she can debut alongside them.
I hope Nintendo hear your words.

Someone is interested in Codename STEAM? I think the FE characters is a good addition, more uses for the amiibos

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Crossing fingers for based avatar Kamui; their sprites look pretty cool.

F!Kamui master race
I like how this guy thinks.

F!Kamui master race 4eva haters gonna hate etc. etc.

I sure can't wait for the sequel to "Fire Emblem If," "Fire Emblem Then." :4dedede:
Fire Emblem: Eternal Recurrence - Grima's Vengeance Remaximised +10

Elezir

I hope Nintendo hear your words.

Someone is interested in Codename STEAM? I think the FE characters is a good addition, more uses for the amiibos
I'm actually surprised they didn't make one amiibo for F!Robin (or put her together with M!Robin) oO
She has such a huge fanbase. Heck, I'd say she's more popular than M!Robin oO
Fans are probably bugging Nintendo now...

Hacksorus

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hacksorus
3DS FC
2664-2171-8516
I highly doubt they'll find a way to shoehorn another future-child mechanic in, but I'm counting on another waifu simulator.

I mean come on, there's a maid.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Inb4 the IF stands for the choices you have to make... in the support dialogues.

FE 14 confirmed to be 75% romance visual novel.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
i just watched the direct and i know i'm so late but whatever I HONESTLY EXPLODED WHEN THEY SHOWED FIRE EMBLEM
/kisses my money goodbye

Ok ice magic that's awesome, this Kamui person looks hella cool Kamui for Smash 5 thread WHEN, and I'm honestly just glad to see that Nintendo realizes people actually want Fire Emblem.

Oh yeah, Marth's english voice in Code Name Steam actually sounds kinda decent soo.. english Marth for future Smash games?

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Joining the hype party since I'm done with school for the day. I ended up watching the direct in my school's cafe area, and I had to compress the urge to express my hype so hard. Now that I'm back at my home I can unless my excitement back like when Robin got revealed for Smash 4.

I'm loving the new art style with it being heavily influenced by eastern/feudal Japan. I really love the instant transmission from the unit map to the battlefield when engaging the enemy. I'm so happy to be a part of the FE community when a game is being announced, I really feel like I'm a part of something special.

Top Bottom