• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So how about that Fire Emblem hype all throughout the Direct! :bee:

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I kind of hope the kid named 'Kamui' isn't the player character, since I don't really care for his design (looking strictly at his portrait/conversation art). Then again, I'd assume there would be even more customization options in this game, and the game itself I'm looking forward to. The addition of feet is a big plus.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
That's good, the N3DS is making me paranoid whenever news for Nintendo's handhelds arrive :u
I know that feel :s
Nintendo stuff is so expensive where I live, I don't think I can handle buying another console. The fact that they won't be officially selling their merchandise in my country anymore next month doesn't help, either.
And importing is a pain, but I'll still try it for some games and maybe Robin amiibo...consoles on the other hand... :s

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I kind of hope the kid named 'Kamui' isn't the player character, since I don't really care for his design (looking strictly at his portrait/conversation art). Then again, I'd assume there would be even more customization options in this game, and the game itself I'm looking forward to. The addition of feet is a big plus.
I assume if he is the MU-Lord of the game, they might have more options for customization.

This game might cause me to purchase a Japanese 3DS when it releases...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know that feel :s
Nintendo stuff is so expensive where I live, I don't think I can handle buying another console. The fact that they won't be officially selling their merchandise in my country anymore next month doesn't help, either.
And importing is a pain, but I'll still try it for some games and maybe Robin amiibo...consoles on the other hand... :s
Stuff is just as expensive here too. :L

But I have my ways. :cheep:

ƒaeyth

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone..!
I'm new to smash and these boards, it's a pleasure meeting you all :D

I'm interested in playing Robin in smash.. But mostly because of my new found obsession of Fire Emblem because I had recently got and beat Awakening. also haven't heard of the new game coming out until recently because of me lurking here LOL. I also draw anime stuff and I'm looking at making a piece of FE soon.

But yeah, here's to being friendly and hello!

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Hello everyone..!

I'm interested in playing Robin in smash.. But mostly because of my new found obsession of Fire Emblem because I had recently got and beat Awakening. also haven't heard of the new game coming out until recently because of me lurking here LOL. I also draw anime stuff and I'm looking at making a piece of FE soon.

Hi! Welcome! We're mostly a pretty chill bunch around here.

cyberspyXD

Smash Rookie
NNID
cyberspyXD
3DS FC
0001-3542-4807
It feels kinda sad that the characters having feet is probably the biggest reason I'm hyped for the new Fire Emblem game.
Hello everyone..!

I too, am a noob here. Welcome.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So how about that Fire Emblem hype all throughout the Direct! :bee:
It's certainly looking like a Year of Fire Emblem. :estatic:

Who knows, maybe they'll go all out and release more FE games on Virtual Console. :awesome:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Feet alone makes it an insta-buy ;3
Hello everyone..!

Welcome to the boards~

Elezir

Hello everyone..!

Well, welcome xD
Actually, I'm a noob too, so xD Let's n00b together :happysheep: I may be even noober because I just joined saturday

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hello everyone..!

e.PNG

We're a friendly lot, join the club! :happysheep:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Hello everyone..!

Welcome to the Boards! This thread is particularly known for being super friendly hahaha

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone..!

Yo.

Favorite FE Character? :3

I am the resident Nah worshipper.~

ƒaeyth

Smash Cadet
Welcome to the Boards! This thread is particularly known for being super friendly hahaha
@ A @
Okay honestly the friendliness is almost overwhelmingly so LOL (Most definitely not a bad thing, other threads feel intimidating to post on.)

Thank you so much guys! I almost feel a little embarrassed from all this.

Elezir

Who knows, maybe they'll go all out and release more FE games on Virtual Console. :awesome:
That wouldn't be too difficult actually, seeing as FE is attracting lots of new fans recently me

It's defnitely a fortunate year for Fire Emblem.

I would totally get the older FE games, people say they're more difficult (Still love the idea behind the pair up system and the support conversations and will miss them)

Yo.

Favorite FE Character? :3

I am the resident Nah worshipper.~
Well, I got attached to Robin xD probably because the first time I saw him was while playing SSB in my friend's house and just loved how he plays. (and didn't know he was a avatar character, he doesn't feel like an avatar even now, tho)
But aside from Robin, I'd say Gaius <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That wouldn't be too difficult actually, seeing as FE is attracting lots of new fans recently me

It's defnitely a fortunate year for Fire Emblem.

I would totally get the older FE games, people say they're more difficult (Still love the idea behind the pair up system and the support conversations and will miss them)
Supports are a thing in the older games, they just don't have their own little menu and aren't quite as ubiquitous as they are in Awakening, there are support caps and you have to do the actual conversations to build the supports on the battlefield, among other things.

Assuming by older you include the international GBA titles, Rekka no Ken is on the eShop, go play it.~

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hello everyone..!

Hey there and welcome! :)

About my favorite FE character... of course it's the one, the only
TACTICIAN MAGICIAN HIM/HERSELF
ROBIN!
I like Lucina a ton too. Kinda sucks I don't like her playstyle in Smash. Though maybe time will change my opinion and I just need to try her out again.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ A @
Okay honestly the friendliness is almost overwhelmingly so LOL (Most definitely not a bad thing, other threads feel intimidating to post on.)

But the overwhelming friendliness is intentional! How else do we strengthen these bonds...these invisible ties between us?
:bee:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@ A @

Most SmashBoards threads are pretty chills. But not all of them are cool like us.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
@ A @

I certainly hope you enjoy yourself here!

You say you draw right? I'm curious to see your works if ever you wish to share. :D

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
He always does that. :p
@ Ffamran Ffamran and @crazyal02 have some competition.
Hello everyone..!

Howdy!

Elezir

Supports are a thing in the older games, they just don't have their own little menu and aren't quite as ubiquitous as they are in Awakening, there are support caps and you have to do the actual conversations to build the supports on the battlefield, among other things.

Assuming by older you include the international GBA titles, Rekka no Ken is on the eShop, go play it.~
I see ;o that's good to know, thanks <3
Yeah, I was thinking on picking up FE7 after I finish FE:A. It looks pretty good, and I read they have a "tactician" system of sorts, like Awakening, just less participative than Robin.

D

Deleted member

Remember when Nintendo said that they were going to release GCN games on VC? Come on Nintendo... I wanna play Path of Radiance. :(

Hello everyone..!

Hello! Welcome to the Robin thread! Please enjoy your stay!

As for my favorite FE character, it's none other than Robin. He is a fantastic character and an amazing unit. I am a bit skeptical on the next FE avatar (if there will be one) because Robin was such a fantastic character... this next character has some shoes to fill.
[collapse=Hmm...]I should also mention that I like Tharja as a character and a unit. She's my second favorite character in Awakening or is at least tied with Robin.[/collapse]

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Call me dumb but I realize that we're slowly getting more female tacticians here. Which is nice.

:cheep:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran and @crazyal02 have some competition.

Howdy!
I know he does that. Why? 'Cause he likes everything in the Snake and Wolf thread...

Ah shoot..
I really REALLY like Lucina, but if I were to choose one other than her it'd definitely be Cherche
Yay! Cherche! She's like a cute and funky woman... Hmm... isn't that what a stereotypical new age, hippie woman is?

Last edited:
Top Bottom