• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
But to be fair, have you seen Severa and Kjelle's conversation in the Harvest Scramble. That pairing is basically as canon as it can get at that point without having an actual S support.

I am trying to figure out which of those listed were pairings and which were parent-kids. For the sake of my confusion, please explain.
Umm... I basically saying the father/mother then child so Me x Lucina =Morgan

Hong

The Strongest
I wonder what kind of defective Robin amiibo will show up on eBay.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
((We need non hetero pairings just so female Robin x Tharja can happen. fRobin literally has the same supports with her as mRobin so MAKE IT HAPPEN INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS))

plus Chrom x male Robin is the otp so being able to pair any genders together makes that a thing, the bromance is just too strong
Don't forget the Summer Scramble...

As a side note, when I was looking for that image, I came across something that made me laugh forever.

(Source)

This was the first 11 chapters of my Yarne/Robin, Chrom/Olivia run in a nutshell.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I wonder what kind of defective Robin amiibo will show up on eBay.
Perhaps there will be one with Chrom on there along with Robin.

Or maybe just a Chrom amiibo that when activated, it just brings out a Smash Ball.:4dedede:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
You know what would be really interesting?

A "defective" Male Robin amiibo that came out as Female Robin. :4robinm::4robinf:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
You know what would be really interesting?

A "defective" Male Robin amiibo that came out as Female Robin. :4robinm::4robinf:
I'd buy it (unless it was like some of the other defective ones that ended up costing all the money in the world).

D

Deleted member

How about a defective Robin amiibo that had two Levin Swords and two Tomes? Robin would be an unstoppable character if he had that much weaponry. At least we can count on Chrom... his item caddy.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I-I can't....stop laughing, guys...

please, stahp/sincerity mode

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
All this talk of defective Robin amiibos makes me wonder when Robin's amiibo will finally appear. Hopefully, they won't botch up Robin's face like they did with our precious Hero-King.

Tactician cloak for Mario Kart 8 plz.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Oh my, Validar actually looks like a human when he's switched places with Emmeryn.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
That AU!Emm just makes me think Aversa found a Master Seal and promoted herself from Henchwoman to Main Villain.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I didn't focus on marriages on my first run and went with the flow though I made surprisingly good childern like Stahl Severa, Owain,Gregor Laurent and Lucina Morgan ( which was intentional because :4lucina:=:love:).

On another note, had anyone beat Apotheosis yet? I beaten the normal route but I didn't tried the secret route yet. Busy playing other games.
Yup. Long time ago. It was an interesting chapter, lol.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm starting to create a unique sequence of events with Robin given the proper situation regarding my tome durability. (This is if two or more tomes/LS is about to break) I'll use up one tome, grab it, use up another tome, throw the first tome, catch the second tome before it disappears and throw it as well or hang on to it. (The Levin Sword is also applicable of course)

I've only just started to focus on this today but I doubt I'll be deliberately trying to do this in a legitimate battle for I'll be worrying about more proper follow ups. Granted I know there are plenty of downsides to this for that means I could have now run out of two different specials, which is why I will try to start this by using up Nosferatu. I will need to test this out a bit more to see how applicable it could be, but considering how situational it is I doubt I'll be able to properly utilize it. It does seem to be a great way to catch an opponent off guard and either have more stage control or just create some new mind games.

TL;DR= Two books to throw are better than one. Need to practice this more to figure out how useful this could be.

(I have actually tried to use this with a third item by throwing items up, but I was not skillful enough to figure out a way to make them all chain together/use them the way I wanted to)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I swear, if I see or hear one more Lego Minecraft ad... :4charizard:

On the subject of amiibo, I can't imagine why people are dropping ungodly amounts of money for a defective figure. -_-

CosmicFuzz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Masterphailure
3DS FC
4511-1602-4990
I'm wondering why Marth's amiibo face is so bad when I just bought Little Mac and Zelda and their faces look fine.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So now that I actually have friends on my Wii U, which 98% of them are my fellow tacticians, I'm really starting to get this whole "tied by invisible bonds" thing that Robin goes on about. I can't explain it well but I get a strong sense of connection with everyone among the Robin boards and I feel not only proud, but happy to main Robin. Everyone here is entertaining and welcoming. I think part of the reason I enjoy playing Robin so much is that the Robin boards are actually active and I can communicate with other Robin users. Just thought I'd let you guys know that you're all awesome

TL;DR: It seems are fate's are joined, and I love you guys for being so great. Just wanted to get that out there.

Top Bottom