• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
THAT SMUG SMILE. I don't mind her look in the 3DS, but the Wii U makes it look like a really cheap Nintendo 64 render in comparison.
Well, I can't quite say it's that bad...

...But there's so much you can do with the Wii U version of Robin that I can't help but agree with your preference. :D

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Robin looks extra pretty in the Wii U, well just about everyone who isn't Link looks prettier.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!

Mega Man died for our sins.

Odd you should say that. Today I was just thinking how Link is the prettiest fighter in HD. I think he's gorgeous.If we're going to do a ship battle from Fire Emblem, it should be one from Sacred Stones, in my opinion. This way we can have colourful fiends rampant in the background! Plus, any excuse to hope for a Rise Above arrangement. *~*
*bows head in honor of Mega Man*

At least there is someone with a sense for whats pretty.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDE.

Serious, Marth looks amazing in HD, especially with that smile. He looks so friendly. Only people that looks kind of silly are Lucina (only because she doesn't smile once) and Captain Falcon (just watch the video)

also @ Weeman Weeman I don't like you avatar :c

P.S If you post a FNAF gif

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
weeman should use his Sonic OC as his avatar

also lizardon, have any pictures of F!Robin with Lucina clapping?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

...But there's so much you can do with the Wii U version of Robin that I can't help but agree with your preference. :D
I actually find the 3DS one decent enough, I was just pointing out how incredible the Wii U one looks.

Ryu the blue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Najumaru
3DS FC
2578-4505-7001

I personally thought she had some HD lips.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99

Would love to see how you'd handle that attachment ;3

View attachment 30627

Well, that's clever. Because I'm a stubborn one I'll still think it's Anna :seuss:

Aside from the unlikely prospect of Grima himself as a stage, what else is there to choose from?
I actually did see that 'cosplay' and saved it. :p

I also got FE:A yesterday and ended up marrying Stahl and Sully, what do you know.
I tried a lunatic run (because on my first FE:A copy I did normal) but then spent hours trying to get past the first 3 chapters (which I eventually did, but by then I was tired of 'Frederick: The Game') and just stepped back and started a file on hard. I'm not ready for intense Lunatic just yet.

Everyone has a favorite, can't judge.

I played Brawl with the Classic Controller.

#comeatme
Same here. *fist bump*
(Well the main reason being I didn't have a GC but hey, I used to nunchuk.)

All this wiiU hype… :c I want to see some HD M!Robin. :4robinm:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
My goodness. The Wii Fit Trainer victory lines. They are truly the salt makers.

:4wiifit:: Don't forget to exhale when exerting yourself. :4dedede:

:4wiifitm:: That was a great workout! :4dedede:

Even Lucina and Robin are out-sassed.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I actually did see that 'cosplay' and saved it. :p

I also got FE:A yesterday and ended up marrying Stahl and Sully, what do you know.
I tried a lunatic run (because on my first FE:A copy I did normal) but then spent hours trying to get past the first 3 chapters (which I eventually did, but by then I was tired of 'Frederick: The Game') and just stepped back and started a file on hard. I'm not ready for intense Lunatic just yet.

Same here. *fist bump*

All this wiiU hype… :c I want to see some HD M!Robin. :4robinm:
Would love to see your artistic take on it :happysheep:
I just thought that Robin as THE EEEEEVIL Mr Dark was perfect. Sure, the hat probably isn't fitting but obligatory Lockdowns image I don't care :seuss:

Lunatic? Lol. 3hard5me. I wouldn't ever try it. #casualforlife

I don't have my GC either :c

That and the Classic Controller really is my only way to emulate the style I used with my PS3 controller :3

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
As much as I love the new HD Robin, I was charmed the most by how good Marth looks now in HD. Not only does he have the best design yet, but I have to admit he looks pretty good.

...no homo all the homo.

Hong

The Strongest
Marth seems like the only Fire Emblem character who, in his dialogue, seems to actually come from a Fire Emblem game. He's happy to even be alive at the end of a battle. Roy was much the same way.

The Awakening cast sounds like they just trashed the Bad Guy of the Day, and Ike... perhaps had one too many drinks.

Shaymikyu

So are Robin's victory poses the same but in HD, or are there new lines too?
Marth seems like the only Fire Emblem character who, in his dialogue, seems to actually come from a Fire Emblem game. He's happy to even be alive at the end of a battle. Roy was much the same way.

The Awakening cast sounds like they just trashed the Bad Guy of the Day, and Ike... perhaps had one too many drinks.
It's casual mode Robin and Lucina, obviously.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
all the homo.
I see what you did there.

Would love to see your artistic take on it
I just thought that Robin as THE EEEEEVIL Mr Dark was perfect. Sure, the hat probably isn't fitting butobligatory Lockdowns image I don't care

Lunatic? Lol. 3hard5me. I wouldn't ever try it. #casualforlife

I don't have my GC either :c

That and the Classic Controller really is my only way to emulate the style I used with my PS3 controller :3
Robin looks pretty boss in those clothes if I do say so myself. :shades:

I'm just running a hard/casual run but it's pretty easy. Not as easy as normal though.
If I was running classic I'd be doomed.
Well, at least it isn't lunatic+. Lunatic+ is ridiculous.
Vantage+ and lethality+ on enemies OH BOY. Always striking first when under attack regardless of health and 100% chance to OHKO OH BOY.
Ok well
I haven't played lunatic+ myself so I'm pretty sure there's no lethality +. there is vantage + though.
But yeah, the lunatic run will be hard because I'm running it with the pairings from my first ever run through.

-oh.
Is at the emerynn chapter :sadeyes:
I already know the outcome, but WHY!?
AND THE BOSS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HNNG I DON't LIKE KILLING HIM
at least my waifu comes in the chapter after that. :c

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

or you could say....one too many friends :4myfriends:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
[quote="Pikachewy99, post: 18047090, member: 256113"Same here. *fist bump*

All this wiiU hype… :c I want to see some HD M!Robin. :4robinm: [/quote]

*Double fist bumps to @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A and @Pikachewy99* I LOVE YOU GUYS! Seriously, for as much as I love the GCC, the ones I have seem really stiff and no responsive sometimes. I guess that's what I get fro buying them off ebay.

Also, I love my gold Zelda wii mote too much :awesome:.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
With their character-specific lines, for some reason it's easy to imagine them just coming off of the court.

You'd think Ike would be the best with his AETHER GRAND SLAM, but...

Is THIS the DOWN TOWN king?:4lucina:

And they call YOU the SLAM DUNK hero? :4lucina:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I see what you did there.

Robin looks pretty boss in those clothes if I do say so myself. :shades:

I'm just running a hard/casual run but it's pretty easy. Not as easy as normal though.
If I was running classic I'd be doomed.
Well, at least it isn't lunatic+. Lunatic+ is ridiculous.
Vantage+ and lethality+ on enemies OH BOY. Always striking first when under attack regardless of health and 100% chance to OHKO OH BOY.
Ok well
I haven't played lunatic+ myself so I'm pretty sure there's no lethality +. there is vantage + though.
But yeah, the lunatic run will be hard because I'm running it with the pairings from my first ever run through.

-oh.
Is at the emerynn chapter :sadeyes:
I already know the outcome, but WHY!?
AND THE BOSS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HNNG I DON't LIKE KILLING HIM
at least my waifu comes in the chapter after that. :c
EEEEEEVIL does have a noice taste of apparel. Of course, the real deal does look much more EEEEVIL due to having much more creative freedom.

If I could wear a get up like that on Halloween next year I'd die happy. Of course, I'm content with my Robin being dressed in such a manner :cheep:

SO GODDAMN CLASSY :happysheep:

Will never touch anything not called Casual :seuss:

Eh, Emmeryn's death isn't so bad the next time around. Next chapter boss I agree, I'd spare him.

*Double fist bumps to @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A and @ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 I LOVE YOU GUYS! Seriously, for as much as I love the GCC, the ones I have seem really stiff and no responsive sometimes. I guess that's what I get fro buying them off ebay.

Also, I love my gold Zelda wii mote too much :awesome:.
I choose the CC because of familiarity. I could care less for the GC controller :awesome:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Wii Fit Trainer is 2 stronk :^)
I spiked someone with her soccer ball early today and then with her fair also...and her dair in another match...WHY DOES WFT HAVE THREE SPIKES?!
Also, let's stretch our legs is the best taunt to destroy peoples sense of pride :4wario:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
weeman should use his Sonic OC as his avatar

also lizardon, have any pictures of F!Robin with Lucina clapping?
You may have already gotten it, but here it is:
robin-vc-20.png

Also, that moment where you realize that the avatar you have could be interpreted as something else entirely using Photoshop.

Which means the lot of you bilge rats here have to give up your coffers, unless you want yer limpin' bodies to be making a lovely sight at the gallows! And keep away from me own treasure, yarr!:4robinf:

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
You may have already gotten it, but here it is:
View attachment 30736

Also, that moment where you realize that the avatar you have could be interpreted as something else entirely using Photoshop.

Which means the lot of you bilge rats here have to give up your coffers, unless you want yer limpin' bodies to be making a lovely sight at the gallows! And keep away from me own treasure, yarr!:4robinf:
thank you very much, just wanted her sassy moment captured <3

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
swagmin.jpg

So I took a shot at coloring @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu 's current avatar(s) that were made by @ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 . The line work was the hardest part, forcing me to sometimes draw manually. Ironically, the lined paper ended up saving me a ton of trouble when coloring. No skin color is mainly an aesthetic choice, going with the pseudo-anime vibe that the drawing gives off, kind of like that black and white avatar Hong was sporting at some point.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader

:4marth:: I think that's enough buddy
:4myfriends: :I DrInK foR MY friEn -hic-
:4metaknight:: Get him out before he embarrases us
:4myfriends:: PrEpArE yOursE -burp-
qNxIUY9.png
: Sir i'm gonna have to ask you to-
:4myfriends:: YOU'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!, CAPTAIN!
:4falcon::PUNCH!

And that's why Chrom isn't playable.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Little did he know Robin was the guy in the background watching the whole time, waiting for the perfect chance to steal the spotlight from both Falcon and the offstage Lucina.
It wasn't until after I finished it that I realized that I missed a huge opportunity by not adding Robin's head over Strange's in that gif :sadsheep:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
With their character-specific lines, for some reason it's easy to imagine them just coming off of the court.

You'd think Ike would be the best with his AETHER GRAND SLAM, but...

Is THIS the DOWN TOWN king?:4lucina:

And they call YOU the SLAM DUNK hero? :4lucina:
And the Radiant Hero of Swish :4robinm:

Worth opponents indeed!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Dr. Mario has all four of them beat.

No dialogue is even needed. The pose alone makes you feel the condescension in your bones.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
She definitely does. I get annoyed every time I get the Chrom victory pose because the other ones pause with her in the CUTEST smile.
This man speaks the truth. They didn't even bother to animate his victory pose from the game. He just stands there awkwardly, as if he actually did something. Very much like my lunatic run actually.

Shaymikyu

View attachment 30737

So I took a shot at coloring @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu 's current avatar(s) that were made by @ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 . The line work was the hardest part, forcing me to sometimes draw manually. Ironically, the lined paper ended up saving me a ton of trouble when coloring. No skin color is mainly an aesthetic choice, going with the pseudo-anime vibe that the drawing gives off, kind of like that black and white avatar Hong was sporting at some point.
That is awesome!:grin: I am definitely making it my icon now! Thank you!
Dr. Mario has all four of them beat.

No dialogue is even needed. The pose alone makes you feel the condescension in your bones.
This is the thing that made me forgive Doc's inclusion.

This board must be good luck. I have been trying to catch Groudon for hours in OR, and right when I was about to cave and toss my Master Ball, I happened to load this board and "click!"

D

Deleted member

I have heard they go into either extremes of being really easy and pretty punishing...how true is this?
One requires you to do all three Smash Tour boards... OK!
One requires you to beat Classic Mode on Intensity 9... without dying. Another requires you to launch Sandbag specifically between two distances (1640 to 1656?) as R.O.B.
Whoever made these challenges is incredibly evil.

Top Bottom