• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
How old do you guys think I am? 11? I not Young Link

You now what, I sick of this

*puts on Fierce Deity mask and start chasing @NonSpecifivGuy*
11 years apart...Bro, come on now if you were 11 I'd be worried for your health. :p

Hong

The Strongest
I thought I already had an S support with @Drakonis. :4robinf::4robinm:

But seriously, where do you get all your gifs from?
When I see something I like, I save it. I get plenty of them in my inbox because my team is hilarious, as well as a number from IMs. Also, a fair share I pick up on imgur whenever I go there to upload something.

There are also times where I am watching something and say "This would be a great gif." Sometimes, things look hilarious out of context, so I gif it.

In this gif, Claus struggles to find the light switch.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Lol I think I have a new OTP now due to this thread you guys.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
so NSG shipped us and all, but somehow most of the frequent males here are underage.

wth NSG, srsly

Weeman

Smash Crusader

When I see something I like, I save it. I get plenty of them in my inbox because my team is hilarious, as well as a number from IMs. Also, a fair share I pick up on imgur whenever I go there to upload something.

There are also times where I am watching something and say "This would be a great gif." Sometimes, things look hilarious out of context, so I gif it.

Greats minds thinks alikes!
tumblr_nc4jowsvIc1s5h198o1_500.gif

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

2 questions,

1)one, how do you svae and upload you gifs, because I don't know how to

2) where do you get the form, mean, which websites, cause I never seem to (or rarely) find any good ones.

Hong

The Strongest
2 questions,

1)one, how do you svae and upload you gifs, because I don't know how to

2) where do you get the form, mean, which websites, cause I never seem to (or rarely) find any good ones.
1) Right-click -> Save As, or whatever equivalent your browser has. If you are on a phone or something, couldn't tell you. Don't own one.

I upload the gifs to imgur. I have an imgur plug-in for Firefox, so I can upload stuff quick and easy in just two clicks.

2) what

Weeman

Smash Crusader
On anothers notes, i thinks those theories abouts Villager being ams murderers weren't so fars from the truths...
640px-BBInTheAirVent.png.png

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
On anothers notes, i thinks those theories abouts Villager being ams murderers weren't so fars from the truths...
Oh that's cute, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway after this whole shipping scene got my attention.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
What do you expect. This IS the Robin thread.

As a side note, FE:A personals is seriously one of the most entertaining Tumblrs ever (be warned- some content in it not appropriate for Smashboards).
Lol I think I have a new OTP now due to this thread you guys.
The best pairing.
Seriously, guys, 'twas a joke, it wasn't MEANT to get blown out of proportion it kinda just, did.
Apologies to: @ The Merc The Merc , @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , @ Hong Hong , and @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A
Honestly, none taken- I take jabs at myself all the time.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest

I would trade like ten of Smash 4's stages to have this.

And no. Don't tell me to make it in stage builder. It will never be anywhere near as glorious.:066:

Shaymikyu

And no. Don't tell me to make it in stage builder. It will never be anywhere near as glorious.:066:
YESSSS.

Though my top choice for a stage to return that didn't in Brawl is Fountain of Dreams, my favorite stage ever. I'd also love to see Saffron City and Fourside (with Moonside?) return. Ooh, and Princess Peach's Castle... Come to think of it, Melee had some of my favorite stages. Brinstar's Depths was another one I liked a lot.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm not too happy with how many Brawl stages are returning for the Wii U build, and the 3DS stage roster was pretty meh. Not a big fan of the retro stages, especially how dumb the normal versions were to play on (looking at you Balloon Fight and Pac-Maze)

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

It might happen with DLC, but we won't get it until the development team puts in a peahat or two as a stage hazard.

Seriously though, I'm disappointed that Skyloft is apparently the only new Zelda stage on the Wii U, and not only that, it's a retread of Delfino Plaza (which is already in the game!).

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Magicant only on the 3DS version, though...

Seriously. It's my favourite stage, so I'm kind of bummed out about it.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
great, all sorts of shipping going on

Agreed on Hyrule Castle looking wonderful in PM, I'd much rather have that over Skyloft, or Temple returning with fancier textures. I honestly think Smash 64 stages are among the best in the series (except for Kongo Jungle which I find boring
)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
1) Right-click -> Save As, or whatever equivalent your browser has. If you are on a phone or something, couldn't tell you. Don't own one.

I upload the gifs to imgur. I have an imgur plug-in for Firefox, so I can upload stuff quick and easy in just two clicks.

2) what
Yeah, I do that, but then every time I want to upload them from my computer, I don't know how to. I might think about the imgur suggestion.

What I meant was do you know any websites to find good gifs other than Knowyourmeme?

Seriously, guys, 'twas a joke, it wasn't MEANT to get blown out of proportion it kinda just, did.
Apologies to: @ The Merc The Merc , @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , @ Hong Hong , and @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A
........ Apology accepted. I should be the one saying sorry, I did kind of over react. My bad :seuss:.

Yeah, with the return of the Dk 64 stage, I thought that Hyrule castle might return. sadly, no aviel.
(Why don't you just make it in stage builder? :p)

YESSSS.

Though my top choice for a stage to return that didn't in Brawl is Fountain of Dreams, my favorite stage ever. I'd also love to see Saffron City and Fourside (with Moonside?) return. Ooh, and Princess Peach's Castle... Come to think of it, Melee had some of my favorite stages. Brinstar's Depths was another one I liked a lot.
And the Great Bay:b:. That stage was great.

Shaymikyu

I'm not too happy with how many Brawl stages are returning for the Wii U build, and the 3DS stage roster was pretty meh. Not a big fan of the retro stages, especially how dumb the normal versions were to play on (looking at you Balloon Fight and Pac-Maze)
The 3DS stages are hit and miss with me. I love Unova League, and Arena Ferox is fine. I think the biggest problem for me is the stage hazards make half of them a pain, and this is coming from a more casual smasher who likes the hazards sometimes. I loathe the Yellow Devil, Nintendogs is a tough one with the falling blocks, and the Flying Men making or breaking a fight mars the otherwise GLORIOUS Magicant. I don't care for their choices in returning stages, either. The Wii U ones look a little better (Kalos League looks cool, my beloved Castle Siege and Luigi's Mansion return, and so forth), but I'll have to play it before judging it. As for the retro stages- like the concept, hate the execution. I've grown to dislike Balloon Fight and the Pac Man stage, and seeing 25M return made me cringe.
It might happen with DLC, but we won't get it until the development team puts in a peahat or two as a stage hazard.

Seriously though, I'm disappointed that Skyloft is apparently the only new Zelda stage on the Wii U, and not only that, it's a retread of Delfino Plaza (which is already in the game!).
There will be a huge boss who takes up half the stage and basically turns the fight into avoiding it/who can get it first, obviously.
Magicant only on the 3DS version, though...

Seriously. It's my favourite stage, so I'm kind of bummed out about it.
I know. Despite my Flying Man rant, I still love the stage to bits. It's a huge Mother love letter. I hope maybe we just haven't seen the Wii U screenshots of it (since it was already an unlockable) or that they have a new cool Mother stage hidden. If Melee could have two Mother stages with one rep, why not SSB Wii U?

Agreed on Hyrule Castle looking wonderful in PM, I'd much rather have that over Skyloft, or Temple returning with fancier textures. I honestly think Smash 64 stages are among the best in the series (except for Kongo Jungle which I find boring
)
Agreed. Saffron City is probably still my favorite Pokémon stage. Seriously, wow, a location based off an ACTUAL place in the games! Brawl had Spear Pillar, but went Stadium crazy again. So far, SSB4 seems to have finally gotten it right again, but who knows what might be hiding (please no Pokémon Stadium 3).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

I mean, what else could they do to show off the stage at it's fullest. I liked how they didn't do what PM did with it, cause it's a little bland. How would you design the stage?

)
mmmmm, I rather them keep Skyfolt and add Hyrule castle, cause both stages are awesome. Tha ballad of the goddes, though. I actually like Kongo Jungle, it's simple, yet effective.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
If any Zelda stage should be dropped for Hyrule Castle it should be Bridge of Eldin.

Any way we still don't know all of the stages left in Smash Wii U, maybe the entire stage list can be pushed to 55.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Hmm, this just came to mind, but have any of you guys actually played each other? Seeing how close you all are, I'd be surprised if you haven't. Robin ditto matches must be fun. :p

Top Bottom