• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Interesting concept. But let's not talk about incest anymore, okay? :4dedede:

So how about this other picture from Pixiv? IT'S SO CUTE I COULD JUST DIE.
Oh, I didn't mean for S-Supporting him! I assume he'd be like Morgan where you can only go to A Support.

Anyway, enough about that- that other picture is so cute.:love:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Oh...oh my. So I found this on Pixiv.

..........:4dedede:

I am questioning why someone would do this. I mean I'm rather creeped out by the sole fact that someone would marry this man. (But then again, you found this on Pixiv)

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

I am questioning why someone would do this. I mean I'm rather creeped out by the sole fact that someone would marry this man. (But then again, you found this on Pixiv)
Remember that this guy is supposed to be Robin's father. Which means that was at least one woman in the world who loved him to the point that they would sleep together.

But for all we know, it could have been a forced/arranged marriage between Validar and Robin's mother. Or alternately, they never married at all, meaning that Robin is an illegitimate child.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

or
I can't decide who my "true" Tactician is because the former is my original and the one I put the most effort into so far but the latter I actually tried for better stats and resembles me more (except the lack of glasses). Either way, I like glasses Robin but I don't have the shop skills.

EDIT: I'd probably go with the first one since she's my strongest right now and was my first.
SAAAAAAAAAAY

redheads are cute

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Validar was too invested with the Grimleal religion. If he had any relationship, it was done purely for procreation, not for intimate feelings.

Shaymikyu

SAAAAAAAAAAY

redheads are cute
I'm not a true redhead- just a dyed one.:laugh: I was actually going through a temporary jade phase when I made my first Robin, hence her green hair. Though, I think Build 2 or even 1 looks more like myself.

And yeah, I had fun making the Robin for my Yarne/Robin run- I love the freckles on Build 2 so much.
Validar was too invested with the Grimleal religion. If he had any relationship, it was done purely for procreation, not for intimate feelings.
Yeah, that's how I see it as well. Robin's mother was either forced into it or was a Grimleal before something caused her to have a change of heart, like maybe getting too attached to baby Robin to see her/him harmed and used as a vessel. I'd say maybe he was a different person when he and Momma Tactician first met, but it's Validar. Who would look at that and assume "yeah, he's a good person?" Well, I guess don't judge a book by its cover, but still.

I've seen a few decent takes on Robin's mother around Tumblr and even Pixiv. I'm curious if she died prior to the main game or if maybe she and Robin just got separated. If Validar is still alive, I doubt she'd have died of old age.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Who knows, even Wizards and Sorcerers need affection you know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, I never saw the appeal of Magnus as a Smash character. He's a pretty cool guy in Uprising and I love his theme, but I never saw what could make him a unique or interesting character in Smash Bros. I felt as though he would be a suitable replacement for Little Mac as the powerful Assist Trophy that is likely to fall off the stage.
I am all for a playable Hades, however. I am a bit bothered with the amount of content KI got, but how can I say no to a freaking playable Hades?!

I am scared, especially when this is considered incest.

Interesting. I quite like it. But let's not talk about incest anymore, okay? :4dedede:

So how about this other picture from Pixiv? IT'S SO CUTE I COULD JUST DIE.
But this one is cute!

I like to think this too.
Validar was a failed vessel for Grima. He probably got into a relationship with, or at worst *****, a women to create the perfect vessel for Grima, this being Robin.

We were talking about Dark Pit.
I wish Dark Pit had Pit's Brawl moveset, and I wish Lucina had Marth's Melee moveset.
The Melee Shield Breaker would have fit her more, I think.
I think that having Dark Pit be given Brawl Pit's moveset would have made him a bit more bearable, but I still find him to be a pretty lame addition. I think that Dark Pit should have been an alt. costume for Pit and Pit should have been given Dark Pit's power.

Oh! Before I forget, remember that one awesome icon of Robin that I once used? I found that on Pixiv months ago! Here it is!
Robin Pixiv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm not a true redhead- just a dyed one.:laugh: I was actually going through a temporary jade phase when I made my first Robin, hence her green hair. Though, I think Build 2 or even 1 looks more like myself.

And yeah, I had fun making the Robin for my Yarne/Robin run- I love the freckles on Build 2 so much.
still cutes :cheep:

Either way, I like glasses Robin but I don't have the shop skills.
old.png
young.png

:happysheep:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
We were talking about Dark Pit.
I wish Dark Pit had Pit's Brawl moveset, and I wish Lucina had Marth's Melee moveset.
The Melee Shield Breaker would have fit her more, I think.
Agree 100% expect for 3 moves.
Keep his neutral b, side b and down b different to Brawl Pit' cause 1) Why would Dark Pit have the Mirror shield and 2) no one wants the angel ring to return. NO ONE! And make all of Pit's multihit moves single strong hit moves to make him more different.

Though I do agree with the Lucina Part. I also wish she had a proper jab move. I hate Marth's A jab. Though uncloning her would be better, if only...........

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Remember my freak out over the Morgan thing?

Take that and turn the WTF dial up to eleven.

SAVING THESE BOTH. Thanks!

I might make a new icon out of those two as much as I love my Morgynthia one.
Because ipad posting is balls you've done it by then time i sent this.

:cheep:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Remember my freak out over the Morgan thing?

Take that and turn the WTF dial up to eleven.

Because ipad posting is balls you've done it by then time i sent this.

:cheep:
Yeah, mobile is a pain in general for most sites. I only peek at Smashboards there.

I love Nico Nico Douga.
Oh, look, I found one of the bonus CDs in SSB Wii U.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
HEY GUYS I FOUND IT

ENJOY MY REACTION TO THAT SICK AND WRONG IMAGE

<-----mfw when this image

UUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO

WHY

WHYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY THE *swear* WOULD YOU DOOOOOOOOOOO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE INTERNET ARTISTS

Hong

The Strongest
Hong, where do you fin all these gifs? They hilarious
Start Life. When you wake up, enter:

:GCU::GCU::GCD::GCD::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCB::GCA::GCStart:

Quickly get to a computer, go into Twitch chat and enter StoneLightning three times. Spin in your chair, get up, walk into a corner and press :GCA:. When you turn around, :088: will be there. Quickly gather it all up, put it into a a bowl, add six dozen eggs, and mix it extensively.

If you do it right, you'll unlock the infinite animated gifs cheat.:4dedede:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Has anyone noticed that Validar doesn't have any ears?

And yet :4robinm: and :4robinf: do. Which is eerie...

Shaymikyu

Has anyone noticed that Validar doesn't have any ears?

And yet :4robinm: and :4robinf: do. Which is eerie...
I always assumed they were covered by his crown... Thing. Though, considering how grey his skin is, he can't be that healthy.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sonic 3 Level Select Code > Konami Code.

Seriously try and unlock that stupid thing in the time frame you have, jesus.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Quickly get to a computer, go into Twitch chat and enter StoneLightning three times. Spin in your chair, get up, walk into a corner and press :GCA:. When you turn around, :088: will be there. Quickly gather it all up, put it into a a bowl, add six dozen eggs, and mix it extensively.

This just made my day.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

:confused:. What?

I-I don't get..............

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Well after what happened with Morgan, this doesn't really surprise me, in fact i really think about some rather Morbid stuff when i give some tought about the implications of this... kinda makes me wish i could write fanfictions.
89ef802d83a43e657123467a7236abb0.jpg

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Well after what happened with Morgan, this doesn't really surprise me, in fact i really think about some rather Morbid stuff when i give some tought about the implications of this... kinda makes me wish i could write fanfictions.
View attachment 29623
More related to the picture you posted than the implications about that other picture- I was wondering the other day what would happen if the Streetpass Tacticians could support with unsupported characters in your file. Cue army of Morgans.

At the very least, I wish you could support a single Streetpassed/bought from another file you have opposite gender Avatar to an unsupported person in your game to recruit the other Morgan. Brady needs a girlfriend in my initial run. I'm not sure who I'd support the male Avatar to though, since most of my female units are taken. Only the ones that can only support with Robin remain.
Man, we got some serious possibilities for user shippings in here.
Let's see first it was @ Hong Hong and @ The Merc The Merc , now its @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu and @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A . I'd ship it.
I'm waiting on the Robin thread fanfiction.:4dedede:

Better yet, Robin thread support chains.
I already miss Weeman's Hawlucha avatar.
I KNEW there was a reason I didn't recognize him at first.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

X3

But seriously, where do you get all your gifs from?

Man, we got some serious possibilities for user shippings in here.
Let's see first it was @ Hong Hong and @ The Merc The Merc , now its @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu and @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A . I'd ship it.
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
hi I was tagged-

*resists throwing a cluster f bomb*

*bashes face into pillow*

I'm pretty sure you realize that I'm effectively Ricken in this whole ordeal. And she's 22.

Do the math and just saying 5 is an invalid answer
Don'ts biz such a Pansys! 5 years ams nothings as longs as there ams loves.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Do the math and just saying 5 is an invalid answer
Right. You're four years younger than her, not five.

...Dare I say it, who else is being shipped here (including me)?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:
Top Bottom