• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
Oh boy, I love the recognition Robin is getting in the Xanadu invitational. It's amazing to watch as a Robin main. ggs Nairo

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
...Well, um...

Charizards aren't known for being tech-savvy. We are wild animals. :006:

...Which makes me a freak of nature.

Look the other way people i'm an abomination
You are indeed a freak of nature.

Do you know any other Charizard that can type coherently, speak English, attend a college and be fancy? I don't.

Truly a disgusting abomination.

:seuss:

Hong

The Strongest
So, as I mentioned in the Lucina thread, I used Spotpass for the first time since around Pokémon X and Y coming out while walking around campus, and not only did I get quite a few FE:A hits (which surprised me), but I also got a lot for SSB. If Street Smash is anything to go by, we have quite a few Robin mains here.
Which token did you choose?

I couldn't help but select :4dedede:.

He's so happy. :4dedede:
You should write a book or essay Hong. That post was just... magnificent.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Which token did you choose?

I couldn't help but select :4dedede:.

He's so happy. :4dedede:
:4robinm:, of course, but I might change it if I get bored. It's a shame we can't choose alts. I'd love :4robinf: or :4iggy:.
So many females here. :4robinf:

I don't have a problem I just think that's wonderful.
What amuses me is when I finally started Spotpassing for Awakening, I have yet to see another female Robin. It's all :4robinm:.

Hong

The Strongest
So many females here. :4robinf:

I don't have a problem I just think that's wonderful.
Easy for you to say.

No matter what I do, everywhere I go in my life is a taco fest.

Okay, okay. Working in the fashion industry, you could stereotype it, sure. But even just my job at the government, or the guilds I end up in with video games? Like sixty women and then maybe five guys. Also, aside from my Smash crew I have no guy friends IRL.

Was it something I said? :104:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 , your adorable little F!Robin has tempted me into making her into a smiley.
robin-smiley-3.png

You better get used to it, because I'm going to start using it every now and then.

Last edited:

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
So I just beat Awakening for the first time. With that, I can finally say that I've beat the home games of all my mains across the Smash series. Here's some of my overall thoughts on the game and a few things I learned:

I see why so many people wanted Chrom in Smash. He's definitely a likeable character and I think they could have given him a non-clone moveset. I guess having 5 characters for a series that isn't as popular as the other Smash characters would've been superfluous.

My favorite characters were Henry ("I'm gonna KILL you!" He died a few times because I had a hard time leveling him but he helped out a lot when it counted), Tharja (had some really funny lines and ended up being one of my best units at max level), Vaike (axe units are awesome and he was kind of the Yamcha of the game), and of course Robin (made her kinda look like my Smash main with pink hair, also made her really tall, loved the scenes where her and Chrom walked in on each other)

Enemy axe units are frustratingly overpowered sometimes. Even against units they'd be disadvantageous against, they sometimes do absurd damage. Bow units can be equally frustrating, especially early in the game.

You really have to work at the whole marriage thing. I only ended up getting Chrom married to Sumia, who I wanted him to marry; everyone else was single. I also still don't know how to manipulate who he marries.

It's not always a good idea to use my knowledge/skills from Heroes of Might and Magic for playing FE. In most other strategy games, it's almost always a horrible noobish idea to send all your units to pile-jump the same enemy unit. You won't always take them out and it's absurdly easy to punish. However in Awakening you have to make sure your units don't get piled because it's actually a viable strategy here.

I felt bad for the units I never used. I also missed out on recruiting Kellam and Gaius.

Frederick, Anna, and Sey'ri will save your ass with their uncanny ability to tank hits and dish them out.

So yeah, in closing, I adored this game and will definitely play through again as male Robin, might even check out the DLC. I'll be left with a severely bittersweet feeling if this is 100% confirmed to be the last Fire Emblem title ever. Either way, time to brush up on my Robin skills in Smash!

Shaymikyu

I need to get that premium, I refuse to put male Robin in my mains.
Seriously. I have nothing against him, but :4robinf: is my girl.
@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 , your adorable little F!Robin has tempted me into making her into a smiley. View attachment 29159

You better get used to it, because I'm going to start using it every now and then.
I'm saving the link to this one because I'll inevitably abuse it too.

So I just beat Awakening for the first time. With that, I can finally say that I've beat the home games of all my mains across the Smash series. Here's some of my overall thoughts on the game and a few things I learned:

I see why so many people wanted Chrom in Smash. He's definitely a likeable character and I think they could have given him a non-clone moveset. I guess having 5 characters for a series that isn't as popular as the other Smash characters would've been superfluous.

My favorite characters were Henry ("I'm gonna KILL you!" He died a few times because I had a hard time leveling him but he helped out a lot when it counted), Tharja (had some really funny lines and ended up being one of my best units at max level), Vaike (axe units are awesome and he was kind of the Yamcha of the game), and of course Robin (made her kinda look like my Smash main with pink hair, also made her really tall, loved the scenes where her and Chrom walked in on each other)

Enemy axe units are frustratingly overpowered sometimes. Even against units they'd be disadvantageous against, they sometimes do absurd damage. Bow units can be equally frustrating, especially early in the game.

You really have to work at the whole marriage thing. I only ended up getting Chrom married to Sumia, who I wanted him to marry; everyone else was single. I also still don't know how to manipulate who he marries.

It's not always a good idea to use my knowledge/skills from Heroes of Might and Magic for playing FE. In most other strategy games, it's almost always a horrible noobish idea to send all your units to pile-jump the same enemy unit. You won't always take them out and it's absurdly easy to punish. However in Awakening you have to make sure your units don't get piled because it's actually a viable strategy here.

I felt bad for the units I never used. I also missed out on recruiting Kellam and Gaius.

Frederick, Anna, and Sey'ri will save your *** with their uncanny ability to tank hits and dish them out.

So yeah, in closing, I adored this game and will definitely play through again as male Robin, might even check out the DLC. I'll be left with a severely bittersweet feeling if this is 100% confirmed to be the last Fire Emblem title ever. Either way, time to brush up on my Robin skills in Smash!
Henry is awesome. Had I known about him and if I knew how the marriage system worked going in, I might have kept my :4robinf: farther away from Chrom and hooked them up.

I almost missed Gaius too, but I'm a save scummer and restarted the level. The secret to marrying characters is pairing them up with the pair up mechanism. You can grind against bonus box characters or Risen with the Reeking Boxes from there and then it should lead to the S-Support.

And considering it apparently sold well by FE standards, I have a feeling this isn't the last FE we'll see. I'll happily get any game in the series that comes out from now on.

Hong

The Strongest
You really don't like compliments do you Hong.

Oh well. Have a sheep :happysheep:
My upbringing would have me subject to the trappings of maintaining one's face. The effect is doubled because I am indeed caught off guard by compliments, adoration, and acknowledgement.

Hong finds home within the shadows. :093:
:4robinf: P L E G I A N G I R L S :4robinf:

LoveGame

NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334

I'm saving the link to this one because I'll inevitably abuse it too.

Henry is awesome. Had I known about him and if I knew how the marriage system worked going in, I might have kept my :4robinf: farther away from Chrom and hooked them up.

I almost missed Gaius too, but I'm a save scummer and restarted the level. The secret to marrying characters is pairing them up with the pair up mechanism. You can grind against bonus box characters or Risen with the Reeking Boxes from there and then it should lead to the S-Support.

And considering it apparently sold well by FE standards, I have a feeling this isn't the last FE we'll see. I'll happily get any game in the series that comes out from now on.
I felt like keeping Robin single for whatever reason.

I only missed those 2 characters because I had no idea you could walk up to people and talk to them. I didn't learn this til I got Tharja. But will Chrom automatically marry whomever he has the highest support with, or are there other factors?

That's great to hear. I've heard around the internet that Awakening was confirmed to be the last game.

Shaymikyu

I felt like keeping Robin single for whatever reason.

I only missed those 2 characters because I had no idea you could walk up to people and talk to them. I didn't learn this til I got Tharja. But will Chrom automatically marry whomever he has the highest support with, or are there other factors?

That's great to hear. I've heard around the internet that Awakening was confirmed to be the last game.
Robin does feel right single, to be honest, but I need Morgan. I always need Morgan.

Chrom will marry either Sumia, Sully, Maribelle, Olivia, or (female) Robin automatically in Chapter 11 depending on who he has the highest support with. If at least two of those are tied, it'll be chosen based on who has priority, which goes as such:
Sumia>Maribelle>Sully>Olivia>Robin (if you chose female)

If all of them are taken, dead, or haven't reached C Support with Chrom, he marries a Village Maiden. As a side note, since Olivia is recruited in Chapter 11, the only way to get her to marry Chrom is to not support any of his other options with him to the C level before Chapter 11, and then either keep Olivia paired with Chrom the entire chapter or have her dance for him a few times. It works- I did it on my Yarne/Robin run.

EDIT: And of course, if he's already S-Supported with one of the ones I mentioned, he'll just marry them then instead.

Last edited:

LoveGame

NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Robin does feel right single, to be honest, but I need Morgan. I always need Morgan.

Chrom will marry either Sumia, Sully, Maribelle, Olivia, or (female) Robin automatically in Chapter 11 depending on who he has the highest support with. If at least two of those are tied, it'll be chosen based on who has priority, which goes as such:
Sumia>Maribelle>Sully>Olivia>Robin (if you chose female)

If all of them are taken, dead, or haven't reached C Support with Chrom, he marries a Village Maiden. As a side note, since Olivia is recruited in Chapter 11, the only way to get her to marry Chrom is to not support any of his other options with him to the C level before Chapter 11, and then either keep Olivia paired with Chrom the entire chapter or have her dance for him a few times. It works- I did it on my Yarne/Robin run.

EDIT: And of course, if he's already S-Supported with one of the ones I mentioned, he'll just marry them then instead.
Ah, good to know. I never needed any of the children other than Lucina. My main heavy-hitters were the ones I mentioned, and Lon'qu was pretty badass too. Extra points to him for looking like Spike Spiegel. Oh, and saving Tiki was so worth it. She's quite an overpowered unit if I do say so myself!

Shaymikyu

Ah, good to know. I never needed any of the children other than Lucina. My main heavy-hitters were the ones I mentioned, and Lon'qu was pretty badass too. Extra points to him for looking like Spike Spiegel. Oh, and saving Tiki was so worth it. She's quite an overpowered unit if I do say so myself!
The only second gens I used in the story were Lucina and Morgan, but in the post game, I've started to use them more. Specifically, Laurent and Cynthia, since they're married to Lucina and Morgan. I also want to start using Kjelle more because she inherited Donnel's ability of doom.

Lon'qu was one of my powerhouses in my initial run, but oddly enough, I haven't used him as much on the other two. He's still one of my favorite characters in the game, though.

I think on my first playthrough, the powerhouses were Chrom, Lucina, Kellam, Lon'qu, and Frederick. I'm working on new builds to recruit Priam, and Laurent is starting to shine more, along with Cynthia. My Yarne/Robin combo in my third run is brutal, though. And I've heard Lucina-mothered Morgan is a beast... I'm still working on Morgan in that run, though.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Not sure if these pics have been posted on here before since I haven't been frequenting this social thread in quite some time unfortunately, but I'll share them anyways just in case. Here are some adorable drawings of both M!Robin and F!Robin together with they're alternate costumes from Smash Bros, along with a group photo of them all together. Enjoy! ^w^

Shaymikyu

Not sure if these pics have been posted on here before since I haven't been frequenting this social thread in quite some time unfortunately, but I'll share them anyways just in case. Here are some adorable drawings of both M!Robin and F!Robin together with they're alternate costumes from Smash Bros, along with a group photo of them all together. Enjoy! ^w^

I've seen these before, but I still love them. Pink Robin braiding raven-haired Robin's hair is so cute, and seeing my favorite alt for both genders- green and red- together makes me very happy.

lunarum

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4055-3233-5833

Why do I feel so fuzzy inside when I see this?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What amuses me is when I finally started Spotpassing for Awakening, I have yet to see another female Robin. It's all :4robinm:.
SpotPass is biased :4dedede:
Easy for you to say.

No matter what I do, everywhere I go in my life is a taco fest.

Okay, okay. Working in the fashion industry, you could stereotype it, sure. But even just my job at the government, or the guilds I end up in with video games? Like sixty women and then maybe five guys. Also, aside from my Smash crew I have no guy friends IRL.

Was it something I said? :104:
...oookay then.

Money well spent :seuss:

D

Deleted member

As others have mentioned, Chrom has five options and he is the only one who must marry someone in the game (Lucina is plot-important, after all). The character with the highest support will marry Chrom and it goes from the order of Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, and female Robin.
Olivia is basically the game's last stand for Chrom to get married. If Chrom doesn't marry any one of them, all of the women die, or he fails to achieve a support level with all of them, he will marry a generic villager girl just to get the game going.
Marriage is important as is heritage. The father and the mother can pass down skills to their children, even male children can inherit skills that only females can get. If you are doing a casual playthrough, this might be irrelevant. In a Lunatic playthrough though, this is critical as you have to wisely choose which characters marry who. Every character before Chapter 14 can marry each other (except for Anna, she can only marry Robin).

Hahaha! I remember that I killed Gaius on my first playthrough, but I reset the game so that I could recruit him.
He's actually really important for Lunatic playthroughs since his children can become Pegasus Knights and gain Galeforce by becoming a Dark Flier.

Personally, I haven't experienced a Lunatic playthrough... it looks more cheap than it should be.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I wonder how a playthrough on Lunatic would go for me considering I only use Morgan, Nah and maybe Lucina from the children in my usual armies :147:(although I ironically still try to make the other children inherit good skills, the most painful being getting Galeforce for Inigo...
disclaimer: I never have bothered using Lissa or Maribelle at all, so those would probably be worse))

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

Frederick, Anna, and Sey'ri will save your *** with their uncanny ability to tank hits and dish them out.

Pretty sure this isn't the last Fire Emblem title ever. In fact, I'm 100% certain on the matter given how incredible the sales of Awakening were, along with it's overwhelming popularity and solidification within Smash Bros, via Robin and Lucina. I see only a bright future ahead of the FE series. ^_^

As for you beating Awakening for the first time, congrats and it's sounds like you enjoyed it quite a bit, which is awesome! If you do happen to purchase any DLC, some essentials are the Future Past pack, Scramble Pack, and the Challenge Pack. I could list the others, as they are very enjoyable and fun in my opinion, not to mention they do give you some sweet items like Limit Breaker and some new classes such as Bride and Dreadfighter, but you really don't need to unless you are tackling the legendary and infamous Apotheosis DLC.

Hong

The Strongest
...oookay then.
Only in jest. I really don't care either way.:4dedede:
Pretty sure this isn't the last Fire Emblem title ever. In fact, I'm 100% certain on the matter given how incredible the sales of Awakening were, along with it's overwhelming popularity and solidification within Smash Bros, via Robin and Lucina. I see only a bright future ahead of the FE series. ^_^
Indeed. Awakening overkilled the expected sales several times over. After IS is done with STEAM and SMTxFE, I'm sure they'll get back onto production for the next FE. No doubt there are already people planning it out now so that development can begin sooner when the time comes. Since Awakening packed in more features than any other Fire Emblem, the response of the consumer is a good gauge to see what people liked and what they didn't, so they have plenty to work from.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Indeed. Awakening overkilled the expected sales several times over. After IS is done with STEAM and SMTxFE, I'm sure they'll get back onto production for the next FE. No doubt there are already people planning it out now so that development can begin sooner when the time comes. Since Awakening packed in more features than any other Fire Emblem, the response of the consumer is a good gauge to see what people liked and what they didn't, so they have plenty to work from.
Is there anything from Awakening that you would like to change?
I kind of want the useless Soldier class to be playable in the next game, and to have male dancers.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Soldiers should have been playable in this game. They had such a promising future ahead of them in the Tellius games thanks to Nephenee and Aran, but what do we get in Awakening? Donnel. Who doesn't even get to keep his lance in his promoted classes, Fighter and Mercenary.

What the hell.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Is there anything from Awakening that you would like to change?
I kind of want the useless Soldier class to be playable in the next game, and to have male dancers.
That.

For the most part, more than anything I want a little more focus on quality than quantity.

First, maps. Enemy layout could be improved, map arrangement can be improved, map setting can be improved. The more maps that are indoors with tight corridors, battlements, treasures to nab, etc., the better.

And equipment. There is a gross amount of redundancy, particularly with tomes. Like, not every element needs a spell on every tier. I like when Thunder starts at rank D, for example. Overall I feel like a whole tier of magic could be skipped. In its place, a range of light magic tomes should be a thing again. I'd like if we had a magic weapon triangle again, since spellcasters tend to have such high Res and it helps to offer a strategic method in which another spellcaster can overcome them.

Skills should probably use a capacity system again. Right now they have a system where some skills just exist to be replaced, which is kind of lame. Skills should have varying costs, with stuff like Galeforce being much more costly than.... Res +2. Also, class-locked skills should return and be 100% free for those classes, like +Crit for Swordmasters or Canto for mounted units.

LoveGame

NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
As others have mentioned, Chrom has five options and he is the only one who must marry someone in the game (Lucina is plot-important, after all). The character with the highest support will marry Chrom and it goes from the order of Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, and female Robin.
Olivia is basically the game's last stand for Chrom to get married. If Chrom doesn't marry any one of them, all of the women die, or he fails to achieve a support level with all of them, he will marry a generic villager girl just to get the game going.
Marriage is important as is heritage. The father and the mother can pass down skills to their children, even male children can inherit skills that only females can get. If you are doing a casual playthrough, this might be irrelevant. In a Lunatic playthrough though, this is critical as you have to wisely choose which characters marry who. Every character before Chapter 14 can marry each other (except for Anna, she can only marry Robin).

Hahaha! I remember that I killed Gaius on my first playthrough, but I reset the game so that I could recruit him.
He's actually really important for Lunatic playthroughs since his children can become Pegasus Knights and gain Galeforce by becoming a Dark Flier.

Personally, I haven't experienced a Lunatic playthrough... it looks more cheap than it should be.
Yah, I only played through on Normal difficulty for my first time. As I said, even with my strategy game knowledge, FE threw me for a loop a few times. I'll probably marry Anna on my Male Robin playthrough since she's my favorite female character other than Tharja. And I'll definitely recruit more of the children now that I understand the mechanics better. How exactly does Galeforce work? I keep hearing about it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That.
For the most part, more than anything I want a little more focus on quality than quantity.
First, maps. Enemy layout could be improved, map arrangement can be improved, map setting can be improved. The more maps that are indoors with tight corridors, battlements, treasures to nab, etc., the better.
And equipment. There is a gross amount of redundancy, particularly with tomes. Like, not every element needs a spell on every tier. I like when Thunder starts at rank D, for example. Overall I feel like a whole tier of magic could be skipped. In its place, a range of light magic tomes should be a thing again. I'd like if we had a magic weapon triangle again, since spellcasters tend to have such high Res and it helps to offer a strategic method in which another spellcaster can overcome them.
Skills should probably use a capacity system again. Right now they have a system where some skills just exist to be replaced, which is kind of lame. Skills should have varying costs, with stuff like Galeforce being much more costly than.... Res +2. Also, class-locked skills should return and be 100% free for those classes, like +Crit for Swordmasters or Canto for mounted units.
Having not played a Fire Emblem game besides Awakening, this is all news to me. Granted, it sounds like good news, honestly, if only because it seems to imply less reclassing. I'd like if every character had a much higher level cap (say, 50) but they don't lose levels when they reclass, so you can max out their stats with one or two classes as opposed to having to constantly swap for the sake of grinding and skills.

I would also like what you said about the maps. I want maps that are more than backdrops; they should have features. I want walls that actually block the opposing side's field of view, so that your units (or vise versa) could actually hide behind them. Similarly, it would be cool if maps were more lively; Awakening's sort of look flat, so next time there should be maps with actual levels, maybe so that you can't see the whole map from one floor. Just things to make the game much more dynamic.

Lastly, I want randomly generated, generic player units, and less characters. It shattered my suspension of disbelief in Awakening when Chrom only takes Robin and 13 guys to fight a huge-ass dragon, or stop an army of 100,000+, and they're all only his best men. Less important soldiers clearly exist, why I can't I spend their lives instead of someone I actually care about?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Lastly, I want randomly generated, generic player units [...] Less important soldiers clearly exist, why I can't I spend their lives instead of someone I actually care about?
Shadow Dragon tried this, but it was implemented badly in that you did have to expend units you cared about to get the generic units... I've mouthed off about SD before, so I'll leave it at that.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The only second gens I used in the story were Lucina and Morgan, but in the post game, I've started to use them more. Specifically, Laurent and Cynthia, since they're married to Lucina and Morgan. I also want to start using Kjelle more because she inherited Donnel's ability of doom.

Lon'qu was one of my powerhouses in my initial run, but oddly enough, I haven't used him as much on the other two. He's still one of my favorite characters in the game, though.

I think on my first playthrough, the powerhouses were Chrom, Lucina, Kellam, Lon'qu, and Frederick. I'm working on new builds to recruit Priam, and Laurent is starting to shine more, along with Cynthia. My Yarne/Robin combo in my third run is brutal, though. And I've heard Lucina-mothered Morgan is a beast... I'm still working on Morgan in that run, though.
She is a beast. An adorable beast.

I killed Gaius in my first playthough too...

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Lastly, I want randomly generated, generic player units, and less characters. It shattered my suspension of disbelief in Awakening when Chrom only takes Robin and 13 guys to fight a huge-*** dragon, or stop an army of 100,000+, and they're all only his best men. Less important soldiers clearly exist, why I can't I spend their lives instead of someone I actually care about?
But Fire Emblem is all about having complex, sympathetic player units fighting for your cause. Playing through maps and managing to keep all of your units alive at the end is one of the fundamental aspects of being a Fire Emblem fan. If we were left with generic, nameless characters, then this series wouldn't be any more different than the Nintendo Wars franchise, which has you sending squads of soldiers to their deaths as a viable strategy.

However...if you really do crave for something like that in Fire Emblem, then I guess Shadow Dragon is right up your alley. It has dozens of named characters who don't get so much as a single line of dialogue (outside of their death quotes), meaning that you can freely kill them without a second thought. Also, in order to get all the characters in that game, you actually need to kill some of your units so that you can unlock more chapters to play.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
But Fire Emblem is all about having complex, sympathetic player units fighting for your cause. Playing through maps and managing to keep all of your units alive at the end is one of the fundamental aspects of being a Fire Emblem fan. If we were left with generic, nameless characters, then this series wouldn't be any more different than the Nintendo Wars franchise, which has you sending squads of soldiers to their deaths as a viable strategy.

However...if you really do crave for something like that in Fire Emblem, then I guess Shadow Dragon is right up your alley. It has dozens of named characters who don't get so much as a single line of dialogue (outside of their death quotes), meaning that you can freely kill them without a second thought. Also, in order to get all the characters in that game, you actually need to kill some of your units so that you can unlock more chapters to play.
That. That sounds freaking horrid.

Top Bottom