• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
In exactly one week Fates finally releases in Europe.
This'll be me on the day:

it's clear I like Akihiko isn't it?

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
11 months after the initial release of the game, it is finally within Europe's grasp.

I just have 3 exams before then.

y

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
In exactly one week Fates finally releases in Europe.
This'll be me on the day:

it's clear I like Akihiko isn't it?
I hope you enjoy it. I still have to wait another whole month before I can get. If your wondering why, it's cause I wanted to get the Special Edition, but it got Presold out here literal straight after the direct that announced the release date, so then I had to wait for the to get more and it turns out the cause they were presold out, I have the wait for a June shipment.

why?

:135:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
This is how I feel about the latest Splatfest going on right now.
Mistake.png

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

This is Cynthia, a character from the same game as our master tactician. Why did I bring her up? Because we both share something in common. Anyone wanna guess what that is?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

This is Cynthia, a character from the same game as our master tactician. Why did I bring her up? Because we both share something in common. Anyone wanna guess what that is?
*goes on profile*
*goes to google search*
*returns*

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I have officially beat Conquest.

Overall, I'm not sure whether or not I enjoyed Birthright and Conquest more.
On one hand, I think the story in Birthright was better and I prefer the ability to grind without the DLC.
On the other hand, I kind of liked the challenge that some of the Conquest chapters gave me.

The MVPs of the first gen were Effie, Odin, and Mozu.
The second gen MVP was Ignatius.

I'm really excited to play Revelations soon.

Happy Birthday! :colorful:

Nah

Smash Champion
Huh would you look at that....I share a birthday with Percy, and my sister with Hana
could I have gotten someone else tho

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I don't share a Birthday with any FE character from what I remember. The closest is Morgan's (5th May) which is the day before.
No objections there.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't share a Birthday with a Fire Emblem character (at least in Awakening and Fates), but my Birthday comes a day after Inigo/Laslow's Birthday.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I'm at work atm so I can't check but my birthday is dec 6 if anyone wants to go through the effort of seeing if I share a birthday with anyone. Knowing my luck, it'll be some Fates character I don't know.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
My closest is Kaden, who is one day before me. Before Fates it would have been Cordelia, and funnily enough they are both characters I really like.

I'm at work atm so I can't check but my birthday is dec 6 if anyone wants to go through the effort of seeing if I share a birthday with anyone. Knowing my luck, it'll be some Fates character I don't know.
Sully was born on December 5th. In Fates, Jakob is on the 3rd.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
My closest is Kaden, who is one day before me. Before Fates it would have been Cordelia, and funnily enough they are both characters I really like.

Sully was born on December 5th. In Fates, Jakob is on the 3rd.
No idea who Jakob is but at least I can quote Sully. "Son of a griffon"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No one has the same birthday as me. D: My birthday is between Jakob and Takumi as far as Fates characters go.
And I was 3 days after Sully~

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Which Fates characters has a birthday in August? I doubt there is someone who shares the same as mines (not counting Corrin), which is August 4.

And Happy Birthday, ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well, since everybody's doing it...

Looks like the closest I've got is 2 days after Midori's (May 17th) and one day before Setsuna's (May 20th).

- Unrelated, but still thought it was worth sharing.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
The type of the evolutions of the Sun & Moon's starters has been leaked from...
...the Pokémon site?
This has to be true, I don't see it as a programming error/oversight.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
The type of the evolutions of the Sun & Moon's starters has been leaked from...
...the Pokémon site?

This has to be true, I don't see it as a programming error/oversight.
Would you mind putting the video in a spoiler? Just in case anyone hasn't seen who wants to remain unspoiled, since the video thumbnail shows the secondary types off.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Would you mind putting the video in a spoiler? Just in case anyone hasn't seen who wants to remain unspoiled, since the video thumbnail shows the secondary types off.
Too late.

*sign,

And just when I thought the elevations were going to be left a surprise for me.

Though at least Rowlett's haven't been spoiled for me (sort of)

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
To be honest, I'm not...really convinced those confirm what the final typings will be. For all we know, they may have uploaded type icons in a semi-random order since they didn't care as long as they were all up. Or maybe they'll be revealing a couple more new mons soon that use those types.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but these findings are inconclusive.

Last edited:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Too late.

*sign,

And just when I thought the elevations were going to be left a surprise for me.

Though at least Rowlett's haven't been spoiled for me (sort of)

I'm sorry to both of you but I wasn't really thinking at this as a spoiler, because it's a thing really unlikely to don't know before starting the game :/

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
To be honest, I'm not...really convinced those confirm what the final typings will be. For all we know, they may have uploaded type icons in a semi-random order since they didn't care as long as they were all up. Or maybe they'll be revealing a couple more new mons soon that use those types.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but these findings are inconclusive.
Yeah.

I mean, the pictures look really enough but I did watch the video and there was an Edit note and something about it just seemed really weird and made me think that these are actually not real.

I'm sorry to both of you but I wasn't really thinking at this as a spoiler, because it's a thing really unlikely to don't know before starting the game :/
Nah it's okay. So long as Rowlet isn't spoiled for it, I'm alright.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys I need some help making a decision

Okay, so it turns out my Fates order will be arrive on time so that means that I will be getting by weeks end. Yeah

But then I realised I don't know what difficulty I'm going to play on!

I plan to start with BirthRights on Hard, but I have no idea if I should to Newcomer or Classic.

I mean, I want to face the challenge of Classic mode and all that but I've never done a full run through on Classic before (at least not without 100+ soft restarts) so I really don't know what I should do

Help?

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Guys I need some help making a decision

Okay, so it turns out my Fates order will be arrive on time so that means that I will be getting by weeks end. Yeah

But then I realised I don't know what difficulty I'm going to play on!

I plan to start with BirthRights on Hard, but I have no idea if I should to Newcomer or Classic.

I mean, I want to face the challenge of Classic mode and all that but I've never done a full run through on Classic before (at least not without 100+ soft restarts) so I really don't know what I should do

Help?

I did my Birthright playthrough on Hard Casual (I'm assuming Newcomer is the EU version of casual?) and had a lot of fun with it. Fates does have an option to lower the difficulty (although you can't change it back). Starting on Hard Classic would allow you to play through and see if you liked it, then if you ever get really frustrated when someone dies you can switch it to casual (or newcomer, I guess). In fact, if you switch the game to Newcomer from Classic, then all your units that have died will automatically come back even though they "died" in Classic.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Top Bottom