• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I did my Birthright playthrough on Hard Casual (I'm assuming Newcomer is the EU version of casual?) and had a lot of fun with it. Fates does have an option to lower the difficulty (although you can't change it back). Starting on Hard Classic would allow you to play through and see if you liked it, then if you ever get really frustrated when someone dies you can switch it to casual (or newcomer, I guess). In fact, if you switch the game to Newcomer from Classic, then all your units that have died will automatically come back even though they "died" in Classic.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the game!
Oh yeah, I complete forgot about that. Yeah, I'll probably do that. Start Classic and if I've going terribly and can't handle the deaths, I'll just switch to Newcomer.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure what to do since I want a challenge and get used to the permadeath especially if I play the older games later but for the moment I don't seem to handle Classic mode very well.

Again, thanks for the advice

:135:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
tfw Fates is coming to Europe/Australia in just a few days

btw it's Beni-shigure with another "new" name because lol Zelda social shenanigans (it'll be temporary though)

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
New patch incoming, you know what that means!

Praying for your mains to be buffed and not to be nerfed!

The main question on my mind (and many others I'd assume) is what will happen to Bayonetta.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
No idea who the girl tipping is (the second one looks like Nowi) but I know it isn't Lucina. She doesn't tip.

Jokes aside, this doesn't mean as much as it should since I had to reset my Smash Wii U data a few months back to get slhg equipment again but Robin is tied for highest accuracy online at 49% with characters that are rarely used and she amounts to 5% of my total playtime, being at 6th place and sharing the same amount of playtime as Cloud (who I rarely use anymore) and Falcon who both my cousin and I use, where as only I use Robin. Pretty damn pleased with my general accuracy with the character over 260 matches and constantly ongoing.

D

Deleted member

Hello to everyone! I just recently joined Smashboards and thought I'd try to introduce myself.

I'm a Robin main, which is why I'm here in the first place. I got Smash 4 and a Wii U this Christmas and I've found the game incredibly fun! I started out playing as :4tlink::4marth::4feroy: since The Wind Waker is my favorite game, and Marth and Roy were my mains in Melee. I had played Awakening beforehand and adored it, Fire Emblem is one of my favorite Nintendo series actually! That's how I slowly got into :4robinm::4robinf: after trying out those three characters, and Robin is so fun! Hope to learn more about playing Smash more seriously and getting to know you all.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Hello to everyone! I just recently joined Smashboards and thought I'd try to introduce myself.

I'm a Robin main, which is why I'm here in the first place. I got Smash 4 and a Wii U this Christmas and I've found the game incredibly fun! I started out playing as :4tlink::4marth::4feroy: since The Wind Waker is my favorite game, and Marth and Roy were my mains in Melee. I had played Awakening beforehand and adored it, Fire Emblem is one of my favorite Nintendo series actually! That's how I slowly got into :4robinm::4robinf: after trying out those three characters, and Robin is so fun! Hope to learn more about playing Smash more seriously and getting to know you all.
Heya! We've met already, but welcome to the thread!

I haven't done initiation in a while. Maybe I should bring that back.

Nah

Smash Champion
I don't know what being a "TO" means, but okay.
It's either Tournament Official or Tournament Organizer, idr which. It's basically just the person who runs the tournament.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Having fun is all everyone else needs, is all. No stress necessary.
Amen!

Ah, we meet again. Welcome! Yeah, you'll enjoy it here, no doubt. And I think you're in good hands with getting good. After all, some of Robin's more noteworthy players reside here and one of, if not THE best Robin player is this boards moderator. So if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, YES, another WW fan!

D

Deleted member

Hello! So we meet again, eh? :p Welcome to the Robin social! I hope you have a great time here!

Wow, is it that time of the year again already?

Happy birthday!

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160

character spoilers for Fates

I'd draw you something but I'm too busy. :urg:

Have a good one!

Edit: We sure do have a lot of Spring birthdays here, huh? *something something Robins mark the coming of Spring*

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Welcome to the RST! Make sure you enjoy it here!

:starman:Happy Birthday:starman:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
If FE gets another newcomer next game, you know what I want to see? Instead of the Lord or MU, I want a villain. Their FS could be them and the hero fighting with the enemies caught in the cross fire. That would be pretty cool.

Happy birthday! Don't waste it!

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!
character spoilers for Fates

I'd draw you something but I'm too busy. :urg:

Have a good one!

Edit: We sure do have a lot of Spring birthdays here, huh? *something something Robins mark the coming of Spring*
Happy Birthday!
Have yourself a very happy birthday! :colorful:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:starman:Happy Birthday:starman:
Happy birthday! Don't waste it!
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes everyone! :happysheep:

I won't be able to actually celebrate it with my family until Saturday, so I'm enjoying a relaxing solo party until then. But I did go out today to buy myself a little present from me to myself!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I'm pretty sure the only character change is that Bayo was nerfed.

I'm not kidding. That's what I've been told.
That's what we initially thought, but they've broken up patches into multiple parts before. From what I've heard, we only knew about a small part of the December patch beforehand, so it's possible there's more than just those nerfs.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
That's what we initially thought, but they've broken up patches into multiple parts before. From what I've heard, we only knew about a small part of the December patch beforehand, so it's possible there's more than just those nerfs.
Nope, it has been 100% confirmed that Bayonetta is in fact the only character to receive changes.

- http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-...the-first-post-before-replying.436806/page-13
– Check the last post to see for yourself.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Nope, it has been 100% confirmed that Bayonetta is in fact the only character to receive changes.

- http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-...the-first-post-before-replying.436806/page-13
– Check the last post to see for yourself.
Well it has been now, but it wasn't certain before we actually got the patch in our hands.

At least there's reason to think there'll be more coming over time, anyway. If they're left some team members behind for this long, it's likely they're in it for the long haul...

Top Bottom