• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
THIEF!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME?! NO SENSE OF DIGNITY???! NO HONOR?!?!?!?!?!

I HOPE YOU ARE WELL PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING THAT AVATAR!!!!!!

It'll only be funnier if you said "THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME"

Or you can find me a better avatar and you can have it and make it better

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish for Fire Emblem if a class has 2 choices for promotion they were unique for that class so when all characters are promoted you don't have repeat classes.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Well, uh, since we're on the subject of somewhat disturbing images... Anyone remember this old thing?

Ah... Good times...
Finding this image again made me laugh, back when Chrom was considered a likely replacement for Ike and that's all the FE representation we'd get...and here we are with Ike still there, Roy returning and 2-3 newcomers that aren't Chrom. I guess it's proof no one really can predict Sakurai's decisions.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Got sent to losers first round, but clutched a 2-0 in first round, but was immediately 2-0'd by a pikachu.

THEN THIS HAPPENED

PLAYING OUTSIDE OF THE VENUE HYPE

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Cornman looked amazing in that stream. I'm glad both him and Bayo are coming out on the 3rd!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I can't wait to get my hands on Bayonetta, Corrin, and the music that comes with them. (We finally get to hear more of Azura's song in English! )

F E B 3 R D B O Y S

I'm so hyped! that I can do the Hinocopter! I won't, though, because it'll probably end up like this (especially since my skill stat is lacking.):

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Hey guys how's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been actively as lately (been playing Blade and Soul and Phantasy Star Online 2). It seems we'll be getting :4corrinf: soon and I'm pretty excited to try her out when she's released. :4bayonetta:also looks pretty fun based off the game play vids I've seen (that time stop looks pretty insane).

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Hey guys how's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been actively as lately (been playing Blade and Soul and Phantasy Star Online 2). It seems we'll be getting :4corrinf: soon and I'm pretty excited to try her out when she's released. :4bayonetta:also looks pretty fun based off the game play vids I've seen (that time stop looks pretty insane).
Nice Jin avatar!

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Well, just finished celebrating my 19th birthday in some debaucherous ways that are better left unnamed in these boards. Some memories have definitely been made Embarrass
Now to pray to master Sakurai for one last set of buffs before ssb4 follows the patchless path of its predecessors.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well, just finished celebrating my 19th birthday in some debaucherous ways that are better left unnamed in these boards. Some memories have definitely been made Embarrass
Now to pray to master Sakurai for one last set of buffs before ssb4 follows the patchless path of its predecessors.
Happy belated Birthday man!

Also, just because the DLC is ending doesn't necessarily mean we'll see the end of balance patches, especially depending on how Corrin and Bayonetta turn out as characters.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Captain Americ Civil War and Zelda Wii U also releasing in February would make it even better.
If only......

I already posted this over at Corrin Social, but I cannot tell you just how excited I am for Wednesday..

Dam that is sexy!

-Ness
-Scrub Little Mac
-Mega Man (projectile wars ugh)
-Sonic
-Suicidal Zelda
-Lucas
-Jigglypuff

I faced Sonic in the Grand Finals. He gave me some trouble with his absurd rushdown game and online lag, but I came out on top.

Then the hosts wanted to do a money match to take down my "low-level Robin." So I devoured their souls. :evil:
Good job.

Also, Little Mac is best Mac. no one can say other wise.

Also, Suicidal Zelda?

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Happy the day of Birth
If only......

Dam that is sexy!

Good job.

Also, Little Mac is best Mac. no one can say other wise.

Also, Suicidal Zelda?

:135:
If only indeed...

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday!

Honestly, I think Smash 4 will have one more set of patches in April to balance out Corrin, Bayonetta, and anything else.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Honestly in my opinion :4corrinf:is looking to be sort of like :4cloud:in a sense. If you play her correctly you'll be rewarded properly for your efforts. Though if you can't land any of your essential moves things can get pretty rough. Based on that I'd say she's a pretty solid middle tier character but this is all just speculation of course.

Also Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa we should play again sometime. I'd love to face you 1v1 considering your display of skill in Journey haha.
P.S Your avatar, Dat ain't :4falco:

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Also Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa we should play again sometime. I'd love to face you 1v1 considering your display of skill in Journey haha.
P.S Your avatar, Dat ain't :4falco:
Yeah, sure! I'm usually free a good amount of time, especially at night, so just hit me up whenever. You have my skype too, so you can just add there and make it easier to get a time we can both play.
>Display of skill
>Remembers how I ran into your fully charged fsmash with Wii Fit
"MILO WHYYYYYYYYYY"

P.S My avatar is still cute shhhh

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Yeah, sure! I'm usually free a good amount of time, especially at night, so just hit me up whenever. You have my skype too, so you can just add there and make it easier to get a time we can both play.
>Display of skill
>Remembers how I ran into your fully charged fsmash with Wii Fit
"MILO WHYYYYYYYYYY"

P.S My avatar is still cute shhhh
Alright cool I'll keep that in mind then. And hey now it was really late that night and we were all practically zombies trying to work together lol xD (at least you didn't end up killing both of us like a certain someone did *COUGH* Izayoi Izayoi )

P.S.S. I agree Birb is 100% Kawaii.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Alright cool I'll keep that in mind then. And hey now it was really late that night and we were all practically zombies trying to work together lol xD (at least you didn't end up killing both of us like a certain someone did *COUGH* Izayoi Izayoi )

P.S.S. I agree Birb is 100% Kawaii.
ey. I killed you both because it was part of my strategy, yknow?
Im always three steps ahead, yeah?
and by three steps ahead I mean KILLING THREE THINGS so obviously just one CPU isnt enough, yknow?

it was all planned boiz

(KotoMaki is my life)

Top Bottom