• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I figured of all the people to whom I should gift Premium my waifu should be one of them.

Welcome to the Master Race Nah Nah

:estatic:

Last edited by a moderator:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Thank you Styles for reminding me on why I prefer doubles over singles. :p

Anyway, I'm free to play Smash with if anybody's up for it.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

something tells me kenith would hate this
You mean this stupid ****ing waifu fanservice pandering bull**** for my favorite character in the whole universe that is more than just fanservice bait but nobody realizes it including Nintendo?

Yeah, I hate it. I was extremely excited for Lucina and Chrom until I saw this stupid ****.
**** the Bride class.
Dudes get a badass ninja assassin Dread Fighter class, females get...a fanservicey dress.
Awesome! ...Except that Lucina is a KNIGHT, not a goddamn princess.

#Kenith Delivers.

This ire isn't directed at you in case you were wondering.
You were just spot on about hating the absolute hell out of this ****. LOL.
Also **** the bride class

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
happy belated thanksgiving you weird and wonderful american people~

no if you'll excuse me i'm going to eat my fish and chips like a good irish cat. :3

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Technically, she IS a princess, she just doesn't usually wear the typical "princess dress" and actually fights.
I was mad, I forgot to add the "Disney".
Also, reminder for future notice, if you're going to randomly bring me into your thread guys, make it feel inviting, yeah?

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
it's funny when people discuss the princesses in smash and don't remember lucina.

incidentally, palutena and rosalina do not qualify as princesses.

princesses: :4peach: :4zelda: :4sheik: :4lucina:

not princesses: :4palutena: :rosalina: :4marth:

gotta love smash diversity~

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The only princesses are :4peach::4zelda::4lucina:

:rosalina:&:4palutena: are goddesses.

:4robinf: is a tactician

:4wiifit:&:4zss: are my girls.

And :4jigglypuff: is a puffball

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Lucina's a bit more feminine in the 3DS version with more noticeable lipstick and blush. Marth in the 3DS version is more masculine too.

...Yet in the Wii U version it feels like Marth wears a lot more eyeliner and Lucina wiped her face with makeup remover.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
this just feed into my headcanon that lucina is androgynous and doesn't conform to binary gender.

which would be really really really really cool, considering mass media is inundated with physically androgynous characters (which i love), but very few that discuss the psychological and social considerations of non-binary gender.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
As a matter of fact, Lucina's been seeing a lot more attention in the fandom as a yuri couple with Severa. And Lucina's the "seme" of the pair while Severa is the more effeminate one.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
excuse me while i spit-take dramatically.

that's ****ing incredible.
You cannot imagine the things I see on tumblr sometimes.
I don't particularly hate the pairing.. but I don't exactly approve of it. Of course, it doesn't seem that way with how many people that reblog the pairing.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
any reason for that, if i may ask?
Well, for one, I'm a heavy shipper of SeveraInigo.
For another, I do not view Lucina as a "seme" at all. In fact, my own headcanon leads me to believe that she's fragile inside and wants comfort. Just look at how hard she cried when she revealed her identity to Chrom. She stayed strong because she had to; she shoulders Marth and Chrom's legacy afterall.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well, for one, I'm a heavy shipper of SeveraInigo.
For another, I do not view Lucina as a "seme" at all. In fact, my own headcanon leads me to believe that she's fragile inside and wants comfort. Just look at how hard she cried when she revealed her identity to Chrom. She stayed strong because she had to; she shoulders Marth and Chrom's legacy afterall.
Hey Lucina can have some dominate tendencies everywhere else :4dk:

Even then, her character to me is just when it isn't full of wars, she's a really silly person with garbage taste in fashion.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
yeah that kinda surprised me too. she's very stoic and strong, but there is a softness to her that's quite refreshing.

that said, i think it's a sign of strength to be able to display your emotions. sometimes you just have to bear your soul to the world. hence i find it incredibly moving when the "big manly hero" in fiction isn't afraid to shed tears. crying in response to something truly beautiful or tragic isn't cowardly or shameful, i consider it a very brave and noble thing.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Hey Lucina can have some dominate tendencies everywhere else :4dk:

Even then, her character to me is just when it isn't full of wars, she's a really silly person with garbage taste in fashion.
I mean, surely, with how extremely tsundere Severa can be...
Anyone can be her "seme".
This is coming from me who loves Severa as a daughter. I'm a terrible father.

And Lucina wouldn't have garbage taste in fashion if she was from the saved future. She'd still be silly but I bet you she's be a LOT more effeminate in the "World is Saved" timeline.

yeah that kinda surprised me too. she's very stoic and strong, but there is a softness to her that's quite refreshing.

that said, i think it's a sign of strength to be able to display your emotions. sometimes you just have to bear your soul to the world. hence i find it incredibly moving when the "big manly hero" in fiction isn't afraid to shed tears. crying in response to something truly beautiful or tragic isn't cowardly or shameful, i consider it a very brave and noble thing.
I'm pretty sure the reason Lucina is so beloved is because of her entire personality; I know for sure I love her character for what she is.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Not only is Marth more feminine than Lucina, he's also more sassy than all of the cast (minus Zelda for obvious reasons)

I wish I could like this post 100 times for Maki alone
This really put me in a Maki mood too :[
GREAT job though, how long did this take?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I wish I could like this post 100 times for Maki alone
This really put me in a Maki mood too :[
GREAT job though, how long did this take?
Thank you! It was tiring Making myself concentrate 4 hours straight for this. But t'was worth.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Wow, that's really good! How long have you been doing artistry and do you take requests?
Strangely, I don't make a lot of Pika puns.

I'm more of a Cosplay Pikachu.
I always viewed your Pikachus as more like... "Pikamojis" or "Piactions"... this is hard, okay!

And regarding my view on FE:A shipping... again:

Chrom×M!Robin & Chrom×Frederick - Confirmed bromances.

Everyone else is fair game.

I get the godly Morgan in the deal.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Wow, that's really good! How long have you been doing this and do you take requests?
Thanks! I've been doing this for...not that long if I actually amount all of my digital works together. I'm a pencil and paper warrior.
As for requests...see, I'm an extreme Slowpoke when it comes to responsibilities so I try to limit them to quick chibi sketches so I don't start midway and never finish and disappoint both the requester and myself.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Thanks! I've been doing this for...not that long if I actually amount all of my digital works together. I'm a pencil and paper warrior.
As for requests...see, I'm an extreme Slowpoke when it comes to responsibilities so I try to limit them to quick chibi sketches so I don't start midway and never finish and disappoint both the requester and myself.
You certainly have a natural talent for this if you haven't been at it for long. Can't say the same for myself, I can't draw worth crap.

Wait, were any of your requests you trying to draw your client, and were you paid to do any of the requests? If that made any sense.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
You certainly have a natural talent for this if you haven't been at it for long. Can't say the same for myself, I can't draw worth crap.

Wait, were any of your requests you trying to draw your client, and were you paid to do any of the requests? If that made any sense.
No, I don't think my artwork is good enough to charge people anything.
And it's any kind of request, really. Unless it's something like a chibi, I won't put much effort or even start it for that matter.

Top Bottom