• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Man, looks like I missed out on some high quality weeaboo trash discussion.

I've never seen Free! but I am quite a fan of 50% Off! to be honest. Hilariously enough, my younger sister who is a huge Free! fan, and was the one who introduced me and my other younger sister to the abridged series, didn't actually understand the joke behind the series being titled "50% Off!" until I explained it to her. It was kind of a magical moment.

Attack on Titan is my jam however.

Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
tbh this is like totally the main reason why you robin gorls should watch Free!. :secretkpop:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
tbh this is like totally the main reason why you robin gorls should watch Free!. :secretkpop:
Because you know, it's an anime about swimming. Right?

Because everyone ends up wet in the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That direct news better be real.

Also hello RST haven't caught up with this thread in a good ol while.
On the anime topic i haven't seen Free yet I have been watching Kaiji Ultimate Survivor on Crunchyroll as of lately really like the premise and it's about a guy going through hell to clear up a debt that he's gonna have for the rest of his life if he dont do these dumb challenges that are straight outta a game show with some Yugioh season zero type crap.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Considering that I linked from was NoA it is. Have one from NoE too.
Japan will likely make their announcement later today as it its 12 am there.

I'm the only one not wanting characters because my wallet will cry.

D

Deleted member

The leaks will pop up and in no time. Also my wallet will cry huge tears if new characters are announced, so I'm kinda hoping it's characters I don't care for.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
BUCKLE UP BOYS AND GIRLS CAUSE GET READY FOR A NEW DIRECT.

NOT A DRILL
It's about damn time!

I sincerely hope they announce something Smash related, but part of me is hoping they don't announce a new fighter. I'm hoping they go all out on the ballot fighters, and I feel like a few months isn't really enough to have anything super special.

Other than that, the only thing I really want is a ****ing release date for Fates. The wait is killing me. I'm literally sick and dying right now. I want to play dat game so much...

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
So who do you guys think actually got the most votes during the Smash ballot? Last rumors I heard were Shovel Knight but that's about it.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Just remember that most voted for =/= making it into Smash.

I'm not gonna be expecting anything because this is Sakurai we're talking about. The same guy who brought in R.O.B, Wii Fit Trainer, and trolled us into thinking ZSS wasn't going to be in Smash 4 at first.

Though I'm gonna guess that "leaks" are going to start popping up within the next little while so I'll probably not be around as much.

D

Deleted member

nOT A DRILL
3000 Years copy.png

FINALLY!

So who do you guys think actually got the most votes during the Smash ballot? Last rumors I heard were Shovel Knight but that's about it.
I think that either Wolf or King K. Rool got the most votes on the ballot. I don't think it's possible that Shovel Knight did because of his nonexistence in Japan.
Having the most votes doesn't mean that character will be playable.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Just remember that most voted for =/= making it into Smash.

I'm not gonna be expecting anything because this is Sakurai we're talking about. The same guy who brought in R.O.B, Wii Fit Trainer, and trolled us into thinking ZSS wasn't going to be in Smash 4 at first.

Though I'm gonna guess that "leaks" are going to start popping up within the next little while so I'll probably not be around as much.
Well to be fair, he DID say the most voted would just be the ones he would most consider, but it's still his decision in the end.

Also, found this tweet, and it's basically almost all of smashbaords right now

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I see Nintendo Direct hype is overtaking the thread (as expected). I however am remaining perfectly calm and collected.

NAAAAAH!!!!!!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm trying out smashboards tourmaline, it's actually not too bad

Nah

Smash Champion
Part of me is expecting Nintendo to troll us and not reveal who the next DLC character(s) is/are at this Direct really. But I really hope they do (though chances are it'll be characters I don't care about at all).....sorta like how I keep hoping they'll finally reveal the next main series Pokemon game.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So remember the tourney I mention a couple of pages ago? Well I just registered for it. (And by just registered, I mean last night)
http://kotn4.eventhorizongaming.com/

Also I have my matches with @Koiba uploaded now.

Went mainly Falcon and Ganon because of all my characters, they are the least hindered by lag.

Attachments

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
It's official:

I'm a cynical SoB. I have NO hype, interest or excitement for the Direct. I know Isaac's not going to get in, Fates is still a very long ways a way for me (I have Fallout 4, and a few other games to get through before then), so... Yeah...

Maybe you guys can be hyped for me???

Also:

nOT A DRILL
Fixed that for you.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
What makes me sad about the Direct is that I'll be at work during the time it broadcasts, so everything will be all over the Internet by the time I get off.

Also, we won't see Iwata running the show anymore.

Top Bottom