• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I haven't been here in a while, how's everyone?

Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out in a month! :o
I'm pretty hyped for Xenoblade X! In fact, I preordered it in full months ago.

I heard the game is better than the original in every way except for story, so I am a bit curious how the game improves on the original.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Apparently at the end of the video I was recommended to a Xenoblade YTP called "Bananza".
That's because the creator of this video is also a YTPer, and Bananza is one of the most recent. Actually, 'm subscribed to this guy. I like his YTPs. Well, if you don't like YTPs in general you won't like him. :p

Btw, two days ago I bought Undertale, and it's so damn good. I'm having a (skele)ton of fun.
Mfw I realised where the name of the characters come from.
image.jpg

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Something that I never got around to saying but I just thought I would share with everyone is that when I was playing on Anther's yesterday, my mouse hovered over Town and City and while I didn't click on it, it automatically struck to Town and City for some reason.

Also if it wasn't against the rules I feel like I would post this gif on slow days.

Oh yeah and now I guess I'll show my most used characters on Anther's now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Don't do this please. Use Robin, stick Fred on him, and park him on the fort. Chrom and Sully can be paired together.
There's nothing wrong with what I said minus the cannon fodder part
He has DLC maps so he doesn't have to worry about everyone getting EXP, so letting Fredric do most of the work is just the lazy way out of the first five chapters. He can tank those hits on Lunatic anyway, especially if you give him the iron sword so

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm pretty hyped for Xenoblade X! In fact, I preordered it in full months ago.

I heard the game is better than the original in every way except for story, so I am a bit curious how the game improves on the original.
I haven't played Chronicles yet so I have no comment on the story, but from what I've seen of the game I am looking forward to it.

Fallout 4 takes priority for me first, though.
I'm having a (skele)ton of fun.

Just let it happen Almost.
Btw, two days ago I bought Undertale, and it's so damn good. I'm having a (skele)ton of fun.
Mfw I realised where the name of the characters come from.
View attachment 81324
Undertale is an awesome game (though it gets more credit than it deserves), glad you're having fun with it.

Btw, since you are talking about the character's names, I was told by another user that Toriel's name is a play on the word "Tutorial". Makes sense when you think about it.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm gonna be buying a PS4 pretty soon along with a few games and finally pick up Star Fox 64 3D.

My holidays are gonna be filled with awesome games.

D

Deleted member

I kinda want to get and play Xenoblade X but do I have to play the original game first, because I haven't.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I need to get around to playing the first one. I purchased it a few months ago and haven't even played it yet. :facepalm:

I kinda want to get and play Xenoblade X but do I have to play the original game first, because I haven't.
Nope. It's more of a successor to the first one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nope. It's more of a successor to the first one.
Awesome, I'll most likely get it then when it comes out.
There's already a lot of Wii U games I want and I don't think my mom will get all of them for me (like for Christmas and such).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm gonna be buying a PS4 pretty soon along with a few games and finally pick up Star Fox 64 3D.

My holidays are gonna be filled with awesome games.
I'll be spending the holidays playing WWE and...just...never...stop...playing...Xbone once I get it on the same day

Nah

Smash Champion
Apparently Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void comes out next week (was not expecting this to come out until like next year really). And then there's Xenoblade Chronicles X coming out next month. And I got Zestiria a couple of weeks ago.

goddammit I should be saving money but there's all these games I just have to buy

D

Deleted member

Letting all you great tacticians know that it's my birthday today. :zeldamelee:
Happy birthday! I hope that you have a good one!

Brawl Minus is a thing of beauty.

To be honest, I enjoy Brawl Minus a lot more than Project M. I love that they balanced the game by making everyone broken. :p
I haven't played the latest version, though. I fear that a glitch wasn't fixed and would delete a song from Battlefield again.

You don't need to play the first game to understand or enjoy the second game.

Still, get the original if you can. It's by far one of the best RPGs that I have ever played (and it's honestly my favorite RPG).

D

Deleted member

Brawl Minus? How can I get it? I want it!
But if Marth isn't a playable character, I won't bother. x.x

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
There's nothing wrong with what I said minus the cannon fodder part
He has DLC maps so he doesn't have to worry about everyone getting EXP, so letting Fredric do most of the work is just the lazy way out of the first five chapters. He can tank those hits on Lunatic anyway, especially if you give him the iron sword so
Fair enough, but Chapter 2's really annoying with only one character able to take hits, especially since this seems to be classic mode.
Also, training Robin on the chapters means less EXP/gold grinding which, from personal experience, is really boring.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Letting all you great tacticians know that it's my birthday today. :zeldamelee:
Blake Happy Birthday.gif

--------------
Also that moment when you intend to do coursework but end up writing something completely different.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
A friend of mine is letting me borry his bootleg Mother 3 copy Saturday.

Now I can finally get around to trying to understand the hype for it.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
To be honest, I enjoy Brawl Minus a lot more than Project M. I love that they balanced the game by making everyone broken. :p
Break ALL THE CHARACTERS!
:mad088:

Brawl Minus? How can I get it? I want it!
But if Marth isn't a playable character, I won't bother. x.x
It's a mod for Brawl, similar to Project M. And of course Marth's in the game.
If you'd have watched the video, you would've known that :emptysheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well the thing is, I didn't watch the video!
I probably should have though.

Matsushi

True Blood
I had completely forgotten it was Bonfire Night until my neighbours started their firework displays and woke me up from my nap. Now they're going crazy with them, but it is quite the pretty sight. That said, happy 5th of November to y'all Brits!

On another note, Devil May Plop Devil May Plop
Oh my lord (ba dum tss), your avatar is so nice. I never realized how good Marth looks in a suit. I need more.

Top Bottom