• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Aww, get well soon Yaki Yaki <3

YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE

You want me to have a heart attack aaaah I'm having an emotion

Yes, I have about 7 avatars I want to use all at once, and yet, I love my current one too much. I thought I was over with this "change avatar every 5 hours" phase!

I just read that doujinshi just now.

It is great, holy damn.

It's the same artist who drew my avatar too.

It's an avatar I really want to use now, aaaah.
you know you have a problem with marth when you start reading a MarthxMarth Yaoi (I assume it's yaoi) and really enjoying it
also i am not surprised black marth is the Seme and white Marth is the Uke

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Aww, get well soon Yaki Yaki <3

YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE

You want me to have a heart attack aaaah I'm having an emotion

Yes, I have about 7 avatars I want to use all at once, and yet, I love my current one too much. I thought I was over with this "change avatar every 5 hours" phase!

I just read that doujinshi just now.

It is great, holy damn.

It's the same artist who drew my avatar too.
You've found me out!

Don't worry, I'm the same. I've got about a dozen + potential avatar images, and I want to use all of them!
Oh wow, guess I have psychic powers! :151:
Oh boy a spoiler tag, I wonder what's insi-
KNEEL BEFORE THE POWER OF SELF-SHIPPING!!!!

Matsushi

True Blood
you know you have a problem with marth when you start reading a MarthxMarth Yaoi (I assume it's yaoi) and really enjoying it
also i am not surprised black marth is the Seme and white Marth is the Uke
i'm chuckling so much

When you put it that way, yes, I am in too deep.

But the doujin was so good though, even though it was in Japanese and I couldn't understand anything. :emptysheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
RIP Seth Rollins' career until 6-9 months pass. You will be misses...Roman, better step your game up.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Yes, I have about 7 avatars I want to use all at once, and yet, I love my current one too much.
I feel like that sometimes before where I like a new avatar, but I love my current one too much. (But for holidays and sush I actually will change my avatar.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i'm chuckling so much

When you put it that way, yes, I am in too deep.

But the doujin was so good though, even though it was in Japanese and I couldn't understand anything. :emptysheep:
....I wanna read the doujin now. :denzel:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
You've found me out!

Don't worry, I'm the same. I've got about a dozen + potential avatar images, and I want to use all of them!
Oh wow, guess I have psychic powers! :151:

KNEEL BEFORE THE POWER OF SELF-SHIPPING!!!!
when you have knee and self-shipping in the same sentence, only one thing comes out of it

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
About two weeks too late probably but, hey I'm just starting out here. I'm planning on doing Fallout 4 next.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Finally beat Chapter 1 on my Lunatic run

and then Chapter 2 sucks too

these first 5 chapters are gonna be very long....
If you think that's bad, wait until Lunatic+. Especially Lunatic+ Chapter 2...not even Casual mode can save you there.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
About two weeks too late probably but, hey I'm just starting out here. I'm planning on doing Fallout 4 next.
You're gonna have to lower the game's volume and increase your mic's volume with the next ones you do. It's INCREDIBLY hard to hear you over the game, almost impossible.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So i'm gonna be playing @Mister Eric over at his stream soon via viewer battles provided my wifi doesn't lag up the bed.
Good luck man! I've played him a few times before and his R.O.B. is amazing. Do you happen to know what stream?

Edit: Nvm, found his stream.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You're gonna have to lower the game's volume and increase your mic's volume with the next ones you do. It's INCREDIBLY hard to hear you over the game, almost impossible.
I did turn down the game's volume, but I guess I didn't turn it down enough.

I also need some video editing software, so I can trim out things like my desktop as I navigate from OBS to the game.

Depending on how many hits and such the video gets between now and then, I'll redo the video when I do Fallout 4 in about a week or so.

Or maybe sooner...

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Yaki Yaki Just watched your set. You did better against him than I expected. You did better than I did against him which is pretty good since Mister Eric is a really good player. Will maybe fully critique you tomorrow.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Yaki Yaki Just watched your set. You did better against him than I expected. You did better than I did against him which is pretty good since Mister Eric is a really good player. Will maybe fully critique you tomorrow.
:happysheep: AT LEAST I DIDN'T LAG :happysheep:
I think part of the reason I did okay-ish, was because I sorta understand how R.O.B. works, I.E. avoid UAir, side b is reflector, etc. Just gotta improve.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Last page of this thread be making me question Marth's gender now lol

Nah

Smash Champion
If you think that's bad, wait until Lunatic+. Especially Lunatic+ Chapter 2...not even Casual mode can save you there.
I suppose it's good then that I don't ever plan to do Lunatic+.....

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just finished off Part 2 of RD in the traditional manner - Haar killing Ludveck in two turns with optional assistance from Leanne.

Haar is the true hero of Tellius, who needs blue-haired swordsmen fighting for their friends? :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The only Lunatic mode I can stomach is Shadow Dragon's H5 mode because of the win spear

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Several people recently said:
Fire Emblem Fates
Does anyone know how the third path works? I know Nohr is more like a traditional Fire Emblem where you go from Mission to Mission to Mission (though you are apparently given an option to play DLC and Paralogue missions as well in between main game missions) and Hoshido is more like Awakening where you can pick up side encounters and grind people up in level, but does anyone have any idea how the third path functions in this regard?

Last edited:
Top Bottom