• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Hi, uhh... Not exactly a Robin main, but mind if I join in?

Oh my gosh... Is that.. my drawing? *is deeply flattered*
Also, you like Eliwood. Amazing taste, friend.

Actually, it was made by me, Lady Kuki or LadyKuki. Thanks a lot
I love how everyone asks that, of course you can!
just make sure every other post is Ike, Captain Falcon or Fire Emblem related or you'll secretly be shunned
I also just skimmed through your dA, nice!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Wake me up (WAKE ME UP INSIDE!) when the Toy Story world gets announced.
Will do!

Oh whoops, that's my bad, I'm very sorry. :urg::nervous::(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I can't play Robin for crap and I still pop in here once in a while so you should be fine!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
For whatever reason I have the strange urge to make Jojo/Smash stuff when I stay up really late
:drsad:

Nah

Smash Champion
I'll try to give more detail as I go back through the replays, but you showed good knowledge about spacing Robins aerials to keep pressure on me while I was on the ground. You did pretty well in avoiding my attempts to gimp you off stage. I got you a handful of times but I'd say 7/10 times I went off to try to get you, you managed to avoid it and not die from it.

Other little things you did well like the Arcfire to Fair stuff, Arcthunder to grabs, Nosferatu punishes/hard reads on my shield, catching and using broken tomes/swords effectively, and just using a lot of Jab and LS Fair. You have a good understanding of Robin and what to do. Don't go selling yourself short because you do have a nice Robin. Your Robin just needs a few tweaks here and there but besides that I think it's good.
I'm pretty sure that it was you pressuring me on the ground and not the other way around, and while I did somehow manage to avoid the majority of your gimp attempts I still had a hard time getting further back onstage than the ledge area half the time. I'm also pretty sure that I screwed up some of my Arcthunder>grab attempts, that you got way more Nosferatu reads and punishes than I did, and it was you who was make good of catching and throwing discarded tomes/swords.

I'm gonna go to bed now guys, just remember:
son that joke is awful

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
This isn't an alt, I changed everything except my twitch. I had no reason to make an alt anyway.
nope, as far as smashboards is concerned, that is indeed an alternate account. You can update your information on your other account except your name. If you wanted to change your name to the more fitting "BrettSSB" you need to get/be gifted premium

D

Deleted member

Why did you make a new account anyway? xD Just to have a name change?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Even if it isn't an alt (which it is), I'm still gonna call him "Skarm" just to bother him. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not just Skarm but SkarmNightmare. :denzel:
Kidding, just kidding! We still love ya.

I like the name Sanae too much so I'm never going to change my name, even though I do have the option to change it.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
As written in the terms and rules:

"7. No Alternate or Impersonator Accounts

Individuals are prohibited from holding more than one account without express, advance permission from the staff. Alternate accounts may be banned without warning. Any infractions that are issued to alternate accounts may be reissued to the corresponding primary account, in addition to other punishments. Do not create a new account to get around a ban or other punishment; these punishments will simply be extended or made indefinite. Allowing a banned user to use your main account to evade a ban will result in both your account, as well as their main account, both receiving an infraction or an indefinite ban.

Accounts created to impersonate other individuals or entities are not permitted.

• Ban Evasion - 2 Points, 14 Days
  • Alternate Account/Impersonation - Indefinite Ban"

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Oh my God I just thought of the best idea ever, and I kind of don't wanna share it cause I want it to be a surprise but screw it because I'm impatient and lack any semblance of self control!

As soon as December 1st rolls around I'm changing my name to @Santatsugun !

And then I found this.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Oh my God I just thought of the best idea ever, and I kind of don't wanna share it cause I want it to be a surprise but screw it because I'm impatient and lack any semblance of self control!

As soon as December 1st rolls around I'm changing my name to @Santatsugun !
That's a great and clever idea! :laugh:

I'll look forward to it if you plan on carrying this out.

Also the presents you give out can be likes. That's a present I'll enjoy at least.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

I may be a bit late, but welcome dear.:happysheep:

Obrigatory welcome image:

I couldn't find the fully edited image in my computer, so this will have to do gg.

You draw very well, dear. Not only that, but your coloring job is pretty impressive:cheep:

Nah

Smash Champion
Well....started my Lunatic/Classic Awakening run today. Premonition and Prologue were fine....Chapter 1's being like "lol nope man"

Top Bottom