• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
This is hilarious. Not sure where you found it, but you gave me a good laugh. Might have to use this in the future.
:rotfl: This is also hilarious! Feels good to laugh.

I swear if someone uses this as an avatar...

And after that world shattering explosion, Blaziken gets up just fine.

that's some serious Pokemon logic there
This reminds me of my Pokemon Blue team, where I had a level 100 :130: that knew Hyper Beam. Never used it on a :016:though.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Célja Célja I gotta go so I guess we'll stop there
That's fine, I was gonna plan on making that next one my last since I had dinner ready.

You have a very nice Robin on your hands there and those were some really good games.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Shoutout to advisor being at the precise spot and precise time I needed, to let me register for classes a day in advance ahead of everyone else.

To hell with your 6-12 student cap size, I'm first in line.

Nah

Smash Champion
That's fine, I was gonna plan on making that next one my last since I had dinner ready.

You have a very nice Robin on your hands there and those were some really good games.
GGs, but....please don't say I'm good when I'm really not.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Criminy I wish my alert box would actually give me alerts. This has been going on for a couple of days and I feel that if it keeps up, I'll be missing out on the fun or someone here or anywhere else could be married/a parent/missing/dead and I won't know about it.

So, what did I miss?

Nah

Smash Champion
Criminy I wish my alert box would actually give me alerts. This has been going on for a couple of days and I feel that if it keeps up, I'll be missing out on the fun or someone here or anywhere else could be married/a parent/missing/dead and I won't know about it.
You see the "Unwatch Thread" thing at the top of the page? Click that, then click it again to re-watch the thread. Not getting alerts for threads I should be getting alerts for has happened to me a few time before too, and that's always seemed to fix it. Maybe it'll work for you too.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So apparently one of the suggested tags for one of my videos was "Basketball" and a video that I am currently in the middle of uploading has "Sean comb" as a suggested tag. I don't even know who Sean Combs is. Just thought I'd share that because it's strange.
So, what did I miss?
You missed some users come back and some Ike stuff.

Attachments

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
GGs, but....please don't say I'm good when I'm really not.
I don't know man, you did have a good grasp of Robin. While yeah there are a few things I noticed you could work on, but overall you have a solid Robin. You knew some stuff and I will say that you're not as bad as you might make yourself out to be.

Nah

Smash Champion
I don't know man, you did have a good grasp of Robin. While yeah there are a few things I noticed you could work on, but overall you have a solid Robin. You knew some stuff and I will say that you're not as bad as you might make yourself out to be.
You're going to have to explain it to me then, because I'm really not seeing it.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Ike always gets likes. He's perfect
View attachment 81195
But Young Link is perfect
enaVTIE.png

Unless we are talking about best FE character, then it's either Robin or Anna. No contest.

Awww, thanks, dear. It was the cutest thing some---

...Did you say something about my age, dear?

I swear, I only wanted a reason to use this image at some point.

Either way, I hope the same~
You think I'm cute?! *blushes*

Er! Sorry, what I meant was, uh...............

Oh, well at least you can tick that of your list now

Shipping Lady for life. and her side kick

:135:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
You're going to have to explain it to me then, because I'm really not seeing it.
I'll try to give more detail as I go back through the replays, but you showed good knowledge about spacing Robins aerials to keep pressure on me while I was on the ground. You did pretty well in avoiding my attempts to gimp you off stage. I got you a handful of times but I'd say 7/10 times I went off to try to get you, you managed to avoid it and not die from it.

Other little things you did well like the Arcfire to Fair stuff, Arcthunder to grabs, Nosferatu punishes/hard reads on my shield, catching and using broken tomes/swords effectively, and just using a lot of Jab and LS Fair. You have a good understanding of Robin and what to do. Don't go selling yourself short because you do have a nice Robin. Your Robin just needs a few tweaks here and there but besides that I think it's good.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Who is this Kellam you speak of?
is Kellam even a word? I just mashed my keyboard? speaking of non existent armor knights i restarted awakening while i wait for people to give me a fell roster for shadow dragon

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Just noticed that rdg121193 got/was gifted premium and changed his name to Champ Gold Champ Gold .

So if you see that name anywhere, you know who it is.
Man. Everyone is being gifted premium these days. (Except for me:() But maybe me getting cornered by premium users was a sign.
You guys will still know me by my mains.

...I hope
I feel like I could recognize you by your mains. And I think if I got premium people would still recognize me by my avatar. And my sig.

Attachments

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
YOU GET A PREMIUM!

AND YOU GET A PREMIUM!

EVERYONE GETS A PREMIUM!

And now that Halloween is over, next is Chri- I mean, Thanksgiving! Can't wait for that oven roasted/deep fried bird later this month!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
YOU GET A PREMIUM!

AND YOU GET A PREMIUM!

EVERYONE GETS A PREMIUM!

And now that Halloween is over, next is Chri- I mean, Thanksgiving! Can't wait for that oven roasted/deep fried bird later this month!
I can't wait for the fried chicken

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Unless we are talking about best FE character, then it's either Robin or Anna. No contest.

Just kidding. You can like whoever you want but, I think, we all can agree. We like Ike. :4myfriends:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Just kidding. You can like whoever you want but, I think, we all can agree. We like Ike. :4myfriends:
Except :4darkpit:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Ike is pretty cool. And we do like Ike.
But I like Young Link
Young Link Happy emoticon (scaled down).png

:135:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So much Ike like in this thread, and I like Ike so I like it!

So apparently Square Enix is going to be releasing new trailers for Kingdom Hearts III and 2.8 later tonight, and I'm dying from anticipation! To tide us over they gave us a peak at some new screencaps.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

Everything makes sense now ! I main Link and secondary Ike. When you put them together it equals "Like". It seems it is my destiny to get as many Likes as possible on all of my posts.

From this day forth, I shall become... The Hero of Likes !!!
I just got out of work and I'm tired please ignore my chuunibyou rant...

D

Deleted member

So many people here becoming premium!
Eventually everyone here in the RST will be premium and blue~

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So many people here becoming premium!
Eventually everyone here in the RST will be premium and blue~
I'll stick with my hideous shade of pink and no amount of Premium gifts will change that

Last edited:

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
Hi, uhh... Not exactly a Robin main, but mind if I join in?
YES! YESSSS!!!!

Redhead's are the best! Case in point!

Oh my gosh... Is that.. my drawing? *is deeply flattered*
Also, you like Eliwood. Amazing taste, friend.
Now the scores are -
Ike = 7
F! Kamui = 2
Anna = 4
Eliwood = 5

Ike's still got a solid lead, but Eliwood is catching up quick!

Then my goal was accomplished.

How many likes could an Ike like if an Ike could like Ikes?

It's by the same artist who did the other FE Fates art style characters.
http://amazingartistyellow.tumblr.com/

This artist really IS amazing!
Actually, it was made by me, Lady Kuki or LadyKuki. Thanks a lot

Top Bottom