• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well....started my Lunatic/Classic Awakening run today. Premonition and Prologue were fine....Chapter 1's being like "lol nope man"
RIP to you then

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Well....started my Lunatic/Classic Awakening run today. Premonition and Prologue were fine....Chapter 1's being like "lol nope man"
You litearlly just use Fredric
just let everyone else sit back or be cannon fodder
but seriously Fredric WILL be doing most if not all of the combat. Pair him up with Sully or Chrom. Virion and Robin can still be useful with their ranged attacks to snipe off kills incase Fredric can't one shot them

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
That's a great and clever idea! :laugh:

I'll look forward to it if you plan on carrying this out.

Also the presents you give out can be likes. That's a present I'll enjoy at least.
Thank you, I definitely will!

Good idea, I could also dish out some pranks as well! Still haven't cashed any of those in yet.

:186:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So many people here becoming premium!
Eventually everyone here in the RST will be premium and blue~
Except for Kotor Kotor . Also apparently you and ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ are broken images.

To all Undertale fans:
:joyful:
Apparently at the end of the video I was recommended to a Xenoblade YTP called "Bananza".
And having a skeleton as your background apparently makes you "demonic"

Also the presents you give out can be likes. That's a present I'll enjoy at least.
He usually gives me likes.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
UmbreonMageBrando UmbreonMageBrando ggs, but if we ever play again 2 things.
1-Never interrupt a man's taunt
2-Never watch wrestling and play Smash at the same time

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Map Sprites. Get your Fates Map Sprites here!
These look awesome. I'm actually interested in how map sprites for the Kid Icarus, Xenoblade, and Hyrule Warriors cast would look like. (If they were in a FE crossover. I also wonder what class every character would be.)

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I haven't been here in a while, how's everyone?

Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out in a month! :o

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Not sure if I should get it since I'm not much of a rpg(and OVERLY LARGE FREE ROAMING OMG THAT ****** IS BIGGER THAN A KARDASHIAN!)player, but it does make me feel it's power

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

There's been a recent tradition with my family that if I flat out request a single gift for the holiday season, I will get that, and not get anything else.

I've already forwarded my kin the Amazon link and the release date for the special edition.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
You litearlly just use Fredric
just let everyone else sit back or be cannon fodder
but seriously Fredric WILL be doing most if not all of the combat. Pair him up with Sully or Chrom. Virion and Robin can still be useful with their ranged attacks to snipe off kills incase Fredric can't one shot them
Don't do this please. Use Robin, stick Fred on him, and park him on the fort. Chrom and Sully can be paired together.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Ah, the ol' Ao No Exorcist. One of those precious anime with an opening done by ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D.

Gotta catch up on Noragami Aragoto...

Saturday's tournament keeps looming closer, and I achieved a major checkpoint yesterday by beating the recognized 2nd best player in the college cafeteria in several matches. \o/ I'm ready to tip the scales!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Too much stuff to catch up on here :p Anything of interest happening here?
Arrived here in Australia just yesterday. doing alright so far. Had some "complications" with my luggage, so most of my game console controllers and wires will be missing for a while, and my FE run is going on hold for now :/

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
SO I SHOULD BE GOING TO IRELAND NEXT SEMESTER.

Time to see if i can immerse myself in the irish smash community for like a week.
"Irish smash community"
yeah, good luck finding that

What part of the country are you going to? Will you be there for summer? It's most active around Dublin in summer, outside of that not much happens.

speaking of foreign Smash communities, I'm gonna try and look up what the scene is like here in Australia. Should be better than back home at least

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
"Irish smash community"
yeah, good luck finding that

What part of the country are you going to? Will you be there for summer? It's most active around Dublin in summer, outside of that not much happens.

speaking of foreign Smash communities, I'm gonna try and look up what the scene is like here in Australia. Should be better than back home at least
Im going to Dublin, Belfast and Galway as part of a week long class during Holy Week.

I'm probably gonna get like zero games in tho lmao.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Im going to Dublin, Belfast and Galway as part of a week long class during Holy Week.

I'm probably gonna get like zero games in tho lmao.
Ah yeah, if it's only a week you're gonna be too busy to do anything much, not that there'll be anything on then anyway.
Galway is a great city, it's where I went to university. Loads to see and do around there.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Ah yeah, if it's only a week you're gonna be too busy to do anything much, not that there'll be anything on then anyway.
Galway is a great city, it's where I went to university. Loads to see and do around there.
I'm bringing my controller just in case like I get some downtime when all the others go to the pubs.

Who knows maybe I'll find people to play with.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I hate when I slack off on a lab report and then get around to doing and realize it wasn't so bad and shouldn't have taken me so long.

Then I scan the report and notice I'm elaborate as hell and so it's 15 pages long and realize that yes, that does take me forever to write. Eh.

Top Bottom