• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
So I just discovered ZeRo will be at that major I mentioned before... this should be interesting :evil:
No.

I'm not on my computer where it's on there. I'll get it for you when I get back on there
You don't have to do that for me :grin:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow should I bother with Yubello?
no
Yumina is at least useful for staffbotting (I think she's the only one who can use Rescue, you might need that at some point), but Yubello is just bad
edit: That's just the original, anyone can use Rescue in the remake. Base C rank staves is pretty good though
also in that chapter you get Sirius, use him because he's one of the good pre-promotes

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
What are some of the good DLC maps for Awakening btw? I already have EXPonential Growth, Golden Gaffe, Infinite Regalia, and Rouges&Redeemers 3. Also should I try playing on Lunatic or would that just make me wanna jump out a window?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I had a dream last night about Fire Emblem Fates. It was very odd. Not the dream itself, that was actually straight forward. But the fact that I had a dream about Fire Emblem Fates is what's so odd.

Perhaps I'm looking forward to the game more than I think? I dunno...

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
What are some of the good DLC maps for Awakening btw? I already have EXPonential Growth, Golden Gaffe, Infinite Regalia, and Rouges&Redeemers 3. Also should I try playing on Lunatic or would that just make me wanna jump out a window?
If you wanna feel great about being a good tactician then I would recommend Apotheosis but its really difficult so you have to really rely on child units with maxed out stats. I heard the future past DLC is really good too but I haven't played it so I don't have any personal opinion on that.
Since you have the exp and gold DLC. Lunatic post chapter 5 won't be hard if you use the DLC but chapters 1-5 is really difficult and you have to rely mostly on Frederick on those chapters since the enemies can easily kill your units except Frederick. That and you don't have access to the Outrealms gate until the end of Chapter 5.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'm probably gonna regift it but oh man its huge
This might actually be the funniest thing I've ever seen.
BLess German people and anyone else for being able to drink this much
So I had a dream last night about Fire Emblem Fates. It was very odd. Not the dream itself, that was actually straight forward. But the fact that I had a dream about Fire Emblem Fates is what's so odd.

Perhaps I'm looking forward to the game more than I think? I dunno...
I know I am. I don't feel excited for it right now, the wait killed that for me. The minute I get the game, or it gets close to the release date I can tell that it's gonna come rushing back.
But with that
ENGLISH RELEASE DATE WHEN!?

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I know I am. I don't feel excited for it right now, the wait killed that for me. The minute I get the game, or it gets close to the release date I can tell that it's gonna come rushing back.
But with that
ENGLISH RELEASE DATE WHEN!?
Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the (@Kotornohrversionandneutralversion) game. Just not as much as some people here are, but quite a bit more than I tend to let on here. In fact, I'm downright trollish at times when it comes to the game's hype in this thread.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I forgot the name, but there's one where you have to save Lucina from the doomed future(also the fan service one, real funny).

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Wow, this only took an hour to post. Is there some sort of update or maintenance going on that's making the site go offline that I don't know about, or is it just my internet?

Summer, Harvest, and Hot-spring scramble are all fanservice maps that really just have entertaining conversations between character only found on that map. Summer scramble is centered around the adults, hot spring is centered around the kids, and the harvest is for everyone. Besides those, The Future Past and Apothesis none of them REALLY stand out too much. I THINK Roster Rescue gives you fun stuff about each character to look at? Haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I'd also personally add five anna firefight, because five Annas (or six if you're using her) on one field is just a blessing to all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the (@Kotornohrversionandneutralversion) game. Just not as much as some people here are, but quite a bit more than I tend to let on here. In fact, I'm downright trollish at times when it comes to the game's hype in this thread.
Trollish? Really? I haven't noticed anything like that from you. I guess I just missed it.

Also, while I have you here, have you finished Zestiria yet?

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
wow double post went through
idk how to delete it so if someone could tell me or do that for me
thanks

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
It's not just you, the boards are wacky today...

5/6 Annas are DEFINITELY worth the difficulty of Five-Anna Firefight. I totally hope they have something similar or better in Fates...

I can't remember its name right now, but the DLC that gives you the Dread Scroll is really good. That has to be my favorite reclass for Donnel and Robin. It's super good for any children characters who had a magic user and a melee attacker for parents. Resistance+10 and the ability that boosts attack by 10 when initiating the attack are just ridiculous too...

The only problem with Summer Scramble is... (If you like Cordelia, don't read.)
Cordelia is apparently a fraud... Her chest-plate is a lie, she's an ironing board. Also, Tharja's image is somewhat censored from the original Japanese image. (THE CURTAIN!)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What's this permit that you guys keep talking about with your drivers licence?

Anyway, i would much rather create the Iron Man armour than learn to drive.

If you do, add me. We'll play together, I have it.
I would.....

But I don't have wifi to be able to play online........ :(

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
N
What's this permit that you guys keep talking about with your drivers licence?

Anyway, i would much rather create the Iron Man armour than learn to drive.

I would.....

But I don't have wifi to be able to play online........ :(

No wifi? Ew

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Also, while I have you here, have you finished Zestiria yet?
Not yet. I ummm Actually haven't played it in a few days. I'm going to remedy that. I'm also going to do a video review on it tomorrow. Since I think I'm actually at a point that I can show off various stuff without spoiling story.

As for how far I am, I'm only 30 hours in. Are you done with it?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Australia now sucks
Hey! Australia's not to blame (not really at least)

The only reason as to why I don't have wifi is that I have to get my internet thought a radio tower rather than through cable and due to were I live, I don't get a good signal from it. You can blame the government for that.

Also, might I add, it was Australia that invented wifi.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

The only reason as to why I don't have wifi is that I have to get my internet thought a radio tower rather than through cable and due to were I live, I don't get a good signal from it. You can blame the government for that.

And it died in the same place I guess...no wifi is horrible

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So if anyone cares about my game playthroughs currently, I just beat Majora's Mask (for the 1st time).
And going through the "Stone Tower" segment of the moon got me thinking that since there "Stone Tower" segment isn't really based on Stone Tower, is that segment based on a dungeon that got scrapped from the game? Or did the designers just think "Hey lets make this segment a Boss rush"? Not that there's a problem with that. (It took me the least amount of tries of all the segments)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
And it died in the same place I guess...no wifi is horrible
Yeah, we really don't have the best broadband speed

So if anyone cares about my game playthroughs currently, I just beat Majora's Mask (for the 1st time).
And going through the "Stone Tower" segment of the moon got me thinking that since there "Stone Tower" segment isn't really based on Stone Tower, is that segment based on a dungeon that got scrapped from the game? Or did the designers just think "Hey lets make this segment a Boss rush"? Not that there's a problem with that. (It took me the least amount of tries of all the segments)
Huh, I don't remember that part of the game. Tho I do remember the Great Bay temple part of the Moon. It was so annoying doing it. I swear it was harder than it was in the original.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Huh, I don't remember that part of the game. Tho I do remember the Great Bay temple part of the Moon. It was so annoying doing it. I swear it was harder than it was in the original.

That part was hard? I played and beat MM for the first time earlier this year and I didn't think it was hard. I will admit that it was obnoxious, though.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
That part was hard? I played and beat MM for the first time earlier this year and I didn't think it was hard. I will admit that it was obnoxious, though.
Yeah, i guess obnoxious is a better description, particular since if you forgot which way you were meant to go, it was annoying having to go back to the start.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I remember when I said "Inb4 Nairo pops up and says Lucina got some boobs"
BRO SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Those were some good times, lead to me getting to play a few games against him("casually"free for alls, but still won with Pitty Pat, but couldn't save his life from the Shulk and Wii Fit demons). Good times...good good times
Yeah, we really don't have the best broadband speed

Terrible, I'd die if I was in your shoes.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
It has been quite a long time since I have posted here (July I think?).

What's goin' on, fellas.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Slow day, not that I'm complaining.
Not yet. I ummm Actually haven't played it in a few days. I'm going to remedy that. I'm also going to do a video review on it tomorrow. Since I think I'm actually at a point that I can show off various stuff without spoiling story.

As for how far I am, I'm only 30 hours in. Are you done with it?
Oh yeah, you did mention that before. Looking forward to seeing that! No, I've been super lazy about getting to it. I've been spending most of time with Zestiria on the internet, looking at stuff about Rose. Rose is my new favorite Tales Of, and possible video game character. I really do need to get cracking on it though...

There's only one big internet provider in Australia, right?

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Im gonna go to bed, see ya'll tomorrow.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Puzzle and Dragons is currently doing a Final Fantasy themed collab!

@The_Cardinal

AustarusIV AustarusIV

Sup my Robrother from another mother?! Welcome back to the thread!
Well that's just cool. Don't know anything about Puzzle and Dragons, but I like the idea of this collaboration. Still, call me again when Vivi's confirmed to be playable in the next Dissidia game.

So I haven't been here for a while. What's going on with you guys? I just got blown away by a certain climatic turn-of-events near the end of Xenoblade that I'm sure some of you guys are familiar with.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well that's just cool. Don't know anything about Puzzle and Dragons, but I like the idea of this collaboration. Still, call me again when Vivi's confirmed to be playable in the next Dissidia game.

So I haven't been here for a while. What's going on with you guys? I just got blown away by a certain climatic turn-of-events near the end of Xenoblade that I'm sure some of you guys are familiar with.
It's an iPhone free-to-p(l)ay RPG puzzle game. It's actually pretty fun and addicting, one of the better app games IMHO.

Don't worry, if Vivi gets in Dissidia, you'll be the first to know! (Vivi would be awesome in Dissidia)

*UNRELATED!*

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
First rule of NonSpecificGuy: you post Ike you get a like. :4myfriends::ike:

Top Bottom